Madagascar:Jew Conspiracy

Hi guys. Recently I was sailing my sail boat from my mansion in Southern Africa (the exact location of which will remain undisclosed to prevent nignogs from robbing me while I'm back here in the states for business). However, my ship got cut off course when a storm came in. I was knocked out by my sail but when I awoke.. I made a startling discovery. According to my GPS, I was in the middle of Madagascar.. But there was no land in sight. I sailed around abit to investigate but was quickly chased away by negro pirates.

Since then, I have been investigating this strange happening. I've talked to other local whites and found that they to had never actually seen Madagascar, despite sailing these parts for years. I went to ports found near Madagascar on the African mainland and checked out some shipments marked for Madagascar, upon following them; I found they went out to the sea and just dumped their cargo into the ocean! My buddy and I went diving to find find the cargo, only to find empty crates floating where they were dumped.

I hired a private investigator to see if he could pull anything up about this. The only thing he found was some ships marked for Madagascar originated in Israel.

The question is, what are the jews doing? What is the point of lieing about Madagascar? Was there ever a Madagascar? Has anyone ever actually been there? Are the movies all just propaganda? Has anyone ever seen a Madagascar flag on this board before? Maybe Madagascar is a front to keep their Shekels in an underwater bunker?

Other urls found in this thread:

originaltravel.co.uk/africa/madagascar/luxury-hotels
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/The-Malagasy-secret-415164
tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g8818810-d1190753-Reviews-Mandrare_River_Camp-Ifotaka_Province_of_Tulear.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wat

My thoughts exactly. It's hard to imagine, the lovable Madagascar animals we all grew up loving were just jewish propaganda. BUT WHY?

It does seem a little too good to be true

If it wasn't in the history and geography books I'd think it was a fake landmass like atlantis

Plus, I've never known anyone who's actually BEEN to Madagascar

Strange

Pic Related. Notice the lion, a traditional jewish symbol of tricking the Anglo out of his wealth. Maybe its a pyramid scheme.

Exactly. It's a scam! If Madagascar was real, why hasn't Merkel imported any workers from there?

At last I truly see.

Madagascar(2005) stars:
Ben Stiller : Jew
David Schwimmer : Jew
Sacha Cohen : Jew
Andy Richter : Jew
Conrad Cernon : Jew

and was directed by
Eric Darnell : Jew
Tom McGrath : Pic Related Jew

But thats just like every movie ever.

Im pretty sure madagascar is either entirely fake or extremely small. Lemurs are supposedly endangered but are said to ubiquitously populate a landmass the size of a country. No colonial era whites made their names there or did things there.

Can confirm; have never been there. For sure fake.

Here's a pic of Madagascar from space.

Clearly photoshoped. Notice the color distortion?

>Sup Forums has passed the point of being anthropogenic climate change deniers and has reached the "Hey the very existence of Madagascar is a Jewish conspiracy" level

This board is full of the most ignorant and retarded people on the entire internet. You wonder why this board is a circlejerk, you make educated and intelligent people turn around when they see shit like this.

Stay retarded, those of you who are serious.

>unironically believing space travel is real

Dropped

OY VEY

DELETE THIS NOW

Interesting thread OP.

I think there is a Mandala effect about Madagascar population increase and location.

Probably deals with the Reptile invasion and Zionism.

Good find.

I'm actually serious.

If madagascar isn't real then where are these hotels really located?

originaltravel.co.uk/africa/madagascar/luxury-hotels

Fact: Any tourist going to "Madagasjew" will be taking a plane or boat. There very well could be ferried to a fake island just off the coast where they will be sold into the african blacked sex slave trade.

I just tried booking a room. It seems this website is fake. I got an error message.

>Not knowing about Germany's Madagascar Plan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
>Not knowing about (((Malagasy people)))
jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/The-Malagasy-secret-415164

holy fuck bro I think you're really on to something, look.

when you google "madagascar" on google images, you get no cities, no coasts, no satellite photos... just these bullshit dr. suess looking trees.

even when you google "madagascar island" all you get are pictures of these tiny little islands that definitely are not as large as madigascar would actually be... AND those fuckin dr. seuss bullshit trees again that were clearly photoshopped.

something is definitely wrong here, guys.

Where in Israel are you posting?

He's joking you sperg

it got it's first jews this month so it is a real place now

Wow! I can't believe everybody ignored this madagascar poster

The Jewish tricks are so obvious at this point we don't even bother anymore.

Just marvel at that beatiful, exotic, very real fauna and scenery!!

(You)

Post pics of your yacht and your mansion. With timestamps and all.

Madagascar was discovered in the 13th century you retard.

>inb4 (((Marco Polo)))

>>the exact location of which will remain undisclosed to prevent nignogs from robbing me while I'm back here in the states for business

Poor German, can't read with his state funded EU reeducation

except you can't book a room on that website. All you can do is inquire. I suppose you will tell me trip advisor is fake too

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g8818810-d1190753-Reviews-Mandrare_River_Camp-Ifotaka_Province_of_Tulear.html

Tfw when you created oc for this meme.

Holy fuck those were the days.

>>was discovered
>>discovered
>>made up

The Jews are known for playing the long con.

Except it literally says you can are you blind

WE
WUZ
HEBREWS
AND
SHIET

> Southern Africa (the exact location of which will remain undisclosed to prevent nignogs from robbing me while I'm back here in the states for business)

This sentence brought you by not knowing how to proxy.

I'm a madagascar suvivor, AMA

Survivor? What happened? Did it sink? Did the Jews sink it into the ocean? Why did they sink it on Chilean?

>intelligent people
>cant tell when someone is obviously kidding

Now this is pretty damning.

I didn't ask for location, I asked for pics

People are to dumb to recognize flags.

No it doesn't. Now about trip advisor?

Das rite

>>implying this is somehow an actual country's flag
lol right