"Get in user, we are already late for the Balloon d'Or ceremony."

"Get in user, we are already late for the Balloon d'Or ceremony."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/09PEs0Z40MQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry bud but its NBA season, you soccer fags are gonna have to fuck off to somewhere else for awhile

try reddit, that seems to be more your guys speed

*hops in and shoots the Amerifat*

basketball is hands down the worst american sport ever created

rather go to a monster truck rally

bruh nba threads are dead as fuck

/SUC/ WHEN, MODS!?!?!?!

SOCCER NEEDS ITS OWN BOARD
/SOC/ IS ALREADY TAKEN
/SUC/ IS THE NEXT LOGICAL ANSWER

IF YOU WANNA /SUC/ BOARD TO DISCUSS SOCCER AND SOCCER RELATED TOPICS
SAY YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Even your college games suck

you should be glad that they have something in common with your mom

Nigger circus entertainment is not a sport. I'm sorry but you need to go back to picking the cotton Tyshawnmal Johnson.

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH. /Suc/ needs to happen.

I mean, why wouldn't they want their own board? It's like their faggotry is a disease and they want us all to catch it.

Also they have by far the lowest quality, lowest effort memes I've ever seen. Not a surprise though since it's mostly third world shitskins and select autistic nu-male Americans that force them.

I could try to dissect exactly what makes this post cancerous but that would be autistic so in short I'll say one thing: neck yourself Amerinigger.

>tfw wish for some secret CIA operation to wipe out rest of planet with engineered virus but mass genocide is illegal

Would be a wonderful planet desu. Manifest destiny unhindered.

I'll do it
>YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH - is this amerifat an underaged little fag?
>their faggotry a disease - why are amerifats obsessed with homos?
>(they) have by far the lowest quality... memes I've ever seen - yet these amerifats use cancerous normalfag Twitter nigger memes
>suddenly starts ranting about "nu-males" i.e a stormweenie alt right Sup Forumsddit faggot
>r*ddit spacing

>Twitter nigger
kek, but you're exactly right.

Your sport is boring af lol. Only sport in the world where people will show up and spend time out of their day to watch a draw where nothing happens. Shit, sometimes you fags will even celebrate a draw! Like it's actually fucking exciting for you to watch nothing happen! Wow!

I can't even begin to imagine how awful my life would have to be to sink to that level of idiocy and convince myself that it was enjoyable. Truly soccer fags are the saddest cucks in existence.

If it means that we don't have to accommodate third world sports on our websites, then maybe it wouldn't be that bad desu.

>this entire post.
Seriously, why do you Ameriniggers type like you're twitter niggers? I can handle your autistic petulant outbursts since everyone knows you subhuman American neets are retards by default but this cringe mannerism and tone just makes me vomit. Do you come straight from plebbit or kikebook? Neck yourself.

>not being multicodeural
>fanboying certain sports

They're literally straight from r/Sup Forums. amerifats should be contained in /asp/ where they belong with mandrama another cancerous (((((((((((((sport))))))))))))) they invented

>We didn't nuke everyone else when we had the chance to do so
why did Truman and his generals fuck up that badly?

>turns on Spotify
>Puts this on

youtu.be/09PEs0Z40MQ

Is this the TSU thread?

cotton pickig was the GOAT sport
i wrote my doctorate thesis on how cotton basketball is modern day cotton picking and the joy fans get while watching apehoop is the sake joy a plantation master had when watching toby basket double or triple the average cotton of the common average irishman (about to drop dead) the next field over

all sports are literally only popular and were basically invented in this modern age because the joyous slave days of old are no longer allowed to be in vogue

drove past a Bugatti Veyron yesterday, that's an impressive fucking car.

mmmhmmmm athletic black men

*sweats in american*'

>sorry bud but its NBA season
>NBA season
lol
like that's a thing

>lowest quality, lowest effort memes
sorry thats already been claimed by /hoc/ and /cric/
fortunately thats what makes them good

you going dressed like that?

Only if I get to sit on your lap