Seriously, the bullying against Turkish members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Turkish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Turks are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Turkish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks on our qt's pure wombs from insecure losers here. Why not bully Lithuanians or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our redpilled, based as fuck country? The albinos get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites on Earth.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful, amk!
Would you call a Turkish man a "roach" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard saviour of Europe man that they are "roaches"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvqwwGyikQM
youtube.com/watch?v=6isXNVdguI8
youtube.com/watch?v=rP4ts8cmNNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Krautroach plz go

God I FUCKING HATE TURK ROACHES! Im glad that terror attack happened in constantinople today

lol,he says come and tell this shit to my face.

So,can you do that?

5 out of 5 kebaps!

>t. turk

Not part of based Anglosphere, LMAO

fuck all the turkroaches and those who love them!!! OUT OF POL NOW!

>Its not just "memes"
It has always been about the memes. Everything will be a meme eventually.

Don't worry Germany.

We'll fuck them all when its time for the 3rd try

NUKE THE TURKS
OFF THE EARTH

RAUS

oooh Roach is so scary.
youtube.com/watch?v=wvqwwGyikQM
Seriously though, OP. Take your welfare queen arse out of Europe and fuck off back to Turkey, please. You people are backwards cousin fuckers who make no effort to integrate.

You gotta be trolling, well done
I really hope Turkroaches don't think they're white
Hopefully more bombs go off in that shithole country, less roaches to step on when we retake Constantinople

lol srsly

It's obviously not me who is
> destroying national pride
here by crying out loud without having an argument stronger than quotyquote
> You fucking degenerate

Please continue Mustafa
I need moar lolz

The Indians deal with just as much, yet they're not whining like little roaches now are they?

shoo, shoo roach

Sand nigger Turkroach detected.

Come and take it big man.

I'll feed you to my Kangals as you still scream, and stream it Facebook live to your bawling mom.

youtube.com/watch?v=6isXNVdguI8

>cousin fuckers

mad british..

Dude Berlin is like visiting Istanbul. I went to Tropical Islands and I only met Czechs and Poles. Do Germans even still live in Germany?

I have a friend in Los Angeles that runs a house for top model agency for models to stay in when theyr're in town.

She literally has two kangal dogs in the house protection, the girls loves them, so beautiful and strong.

Makes them feel safe, Masallah whata dog!

You're looking for logic and compassion on an anonymous political computer forum. Don't bother. Really that you even expected a serious response proves how much of a stupid roach you are.

Yes, so mad.

Yeah they're awesome pets, but you need open areas and shit to guard for them.

They're working dogs, need plenty of responsibility and expenditure of energy.

God has a plan for the Christ denying Turks, repent while you can kebab.
youtube.com/watch?v=rP4ts8cmNNg

AMEN

Tell me about it!

When I visit she likes to take me up the canyon and hike with them.

Everyone brings theyre dogs up there, but these dogs, man! Theyre so strong they nearly pull my arm off when they wonder off!

Yes great dogs great responsibility, they have a big back yard that I hope is big enough for them, but I feel bad for them in the summer heat.

Fantastic dogs, really.

turkist posters are objectively some of the worst on this board, think they're all edgy with their death to the west shit while their country is a third world muslim hellhole, hope they nuked to shit someday like the roaches they are

Your KGB shekels are gonna dry up on Wednesday when Turkey and Russia become bros again.

Shitpost as much you can before then, Commiefaggot :^)

all President Trump will have to do is get out of NATO and look the other way while Putin spreads his cheeks and drops a nice steamy nuclear load on Ankara

kek, i love that game

>accusing me of shilling
>implying my hate for turkroaches isn't real

I assume you're a turkroach too? If not, what do they deposit in your account? Rat shit?

Daily reminder
>Do not reply to Turkroach Posts
>Ignore Turkroach Posts
>Sage Turkroach Posts

Now zip it up and zip it out. In b4 lock.

>that copypasta
>German flag
I keked. Well memed, my friend.

Why is there so much hate against turkey?
It's the most secular and westernized muslim country in the middle east

Make sure you feed them oatmeal as puppies. Literally full fat milk and oatmeal, with variations thrown in.

Traditional nutrition for Kangals has historically been Turkish oatmeal all the way from Turkmenistan to Anatolia, thats probably why they're huge but lean.

Also make sure they acclimate to other dogs and children as much as they can. Nothing better than a truly laid back bad ass huge Kangal.

They're especially good with babies and little kids, if they acclimate as puppies, even better. They'll literally become their permanent guardians.

3 reasons

>balkanshit butthurt (we were their masters for half a millennium)
>slavshit disinformation (putin got really mad)
>EU cuck dislike (we were their boogeymen as Ottomans way back)

Oh and also Armenian and Greek faggot diaspora turbovirgins in the US.

To be completely honest?

They have a penchant for rewriting history in a turkocentric way (turks discovered america, turks invented mathematics) and refuse to believe the fact that their people were goatfucking nomads until the 12th century.

They also advocate for the genocide of armenians, greeks, and assyrians and believe that the turkish race should be the ruling race.

They are delusional goatfuckers who need to learn history.

this.

cool prxy

what game is this?

Sup Forums ISN'T YOUR SAFE SPACE AND NEVER WILL BE.

>NOW KILL YOURSELF ROACH-NIGGER