I want a movie that will actually keep my interest the entire way through. Is there any hope for me...

I want a movie that will actually keep my interest the entire way through. Is there any hope for me, or am I so desensitized and knowledgable about the so-called "tricks of the biz" that I'll never be able to enjoy a movie again? Please recommend me something good, Sup Forums.

How the fuck should I know? You haven't described what you find interesting in a movie. Either go into more detail or go somewhere else to be spoonfed.

I like GOOD movies. I'm not some bloviating retard who has a preference for watching fast cars or movies about cowboys or whatever limitations being a genre fanatic would impose on one's watching habits. What's interesting to me is a movie that is smart, surprising, or otherwise intriguing. There are lots of ways to achieve these qualities. What does anyone find interesting in a movie? An inspired script, high stakes, characters with depth and personality, risky concepts executed well, etc. I don't give a shit what it's about. I just want something that will take me out of the world for a little while. Surely even a hard little cold-hearted pissant like you could understand that?

So go look at IMDB and pick a top rated movie. I can't be bothered to do your work for you.

Synecdoche, New York

already seen it. a little too dour for what i'm looking for tonight. did really enjoy it though.

Watch Snowpiercer, bruv. Shit's lit.

I recently watched Hell or High Water, it was good. In fact you can't go wrong with a Jeff Bridges movie.

The Fisher King and K-Pax are two others I'd strongly recommend.

Saw it, a little too stupid for my tastes. Thanks for playing though. I wasn't too impressed with it.

cloud atlas
place beyond the pines
killer joe
melancholia

>I like GOOD movies
No way i fucking hate good movies get out get out

Fargo
It's only about 90 minutes and keeps a great pace

You think you're being clever but you fail to see the underlying wisdom in my post

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN or you are a pleb and only like movies

Would that I could watch it for the first time again.

Sorry, but I'm intelligent enough to stay away from anything and everything Zack Synder.

Marvel vs superbat

bretty good muvie xd

Yeah i failed to see it because i didnt even read it m8 lole what now faggot

redpill me on Place From the Pines

Congratulations, you've just let everyone know you're an idiot. At least you're anonymous

>At least you're anonymous
My names jeff

I watched The Conversation two days ago it was pretty good. I'd recommend it

Seen it, too slow for tonight. Good movie though. Gene Hackman

Movies are all shit. Stop watching them. Find something you're actually interested in, and look into that.
If you don't know what you're interested in other than shit movies, then that is the legitimate problem.

>le contrarianism

No, it's honesty. Know the difference.

>he's browsing a television and movies board
>he doesn't like television or movies