GUN NUTS UTTERLY AND EQUIVOCALLY BTFO!

GUN NUTS UTTERLY AND EQUIVOCALLY BTFO!

patheos.com/blogs/dogmadebate/2016/06/why-gun-nuts-lie-i-know-from-experience/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/CLkdKojLXt

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, GUN HUMPERS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUIkKboaT04
controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/list/category/10072/turbine-military-aircraft?Manu=&mdlx=Contains&Cond=All&SortOrder=15&scf=False&CTRY=&ST=
harborfreight.com/propane-torch-91033.html
throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/
youtube.com/watch?v=2k-k0Kxu1n8
youtube.com/watch?v=CnkCu7N-J0M
vimeo.com/14243185
pastebin.com/sd0txTRX
start.cortera.com/company/research/k3j0lqk7s/atk-gun-systems/
google.com/maps/place/4242 E Palm St, Mesa, AZ 85215/@33.4709525,-111.7392384,206m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x872ba43633150d85:0xaeadf4f174e37899!8m2!3d33.4710866!4d-111.7386335!6m1!1e1?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man anti gun bastions like Venezuela should be an example for us all

>claim gun nuts lie
>give no examples
>proceed to parrot standard gun grabber lies
>call for massive amounts of gun control

Liberalism is a mental illness.

>why gun nuts lie i know from experience

Dropped

I'm not fucking clicking that, give me a screencap.

I guess we're just going to pretend guerilla wars never happen.

kek

Shooter here. Can confirm that about .45 ACP.

500 S&W Magnum can go through a school.

>not 10mm

"I can tell liars by experience"

>into the trash it goes.

even though I know you are doing it Ironically.

>ask any sjw / liberal about venuzeala they think it is a literal paradise.

not even people living in Venezuela like it, liberals and sjws are fucking mentally ill

Can someone summarize the argument like OP should have done? I'm not giving them a click.

Here is the thing about rational people compared to irrational people. Rational people will actually consider their position and the evidence against it. Rational people will at times consider the consequences of their position being wrong.

Irrational people will bury their head in the sand and refuse to hear anything other than their own parroted opinion.

Pro-gun people tend to be very rational. They hear arguments, weight opinions, then refute arguments.

Anti-gunners tend to be very irrational. They spew the same rhetoric. They don't research their position or the opposing position. They argue, spit, and hiss regardless.

This has at least been my experience. There are exceptions. I love when an anti-gunner debates rationally. I love it when I get them to question their position and rethink it. This is the kind of person that can be swayed.

In my time as a gun owner I have had many moments of doubt for my position. But I rationalize my position to my self and I reaffirm it. If irrefutable evidence were to come out tomorrow that said that guns are 100% responsible for violence, I would be forced to agree with. I would still fight for my rights, but I would at least admit that the other side may be right. Antis don't do this, they refuse to see anything but their short sighted belief structure, and every time we have anything resembling a mass shooting, they come out of the woodwork to spew garbage because MDA or the Brady Campaign told them to.

He claims he's an ar-15 owner. Then says gun nuts lie, but never gives an example. Then he regurgitates some long debunked pro-gun control studies. He concludes by calling for massive amounts of gun control like requiring insurance, registration, and the usual nonsense.

Basically he's a gigantic faggot.

>He claims he's an ar-15 owner.
Notice how all these people who want various laws / restrictions in place, try to build up credibility in this way.
>I'm a gun owner and I want more gun laws!
They think it's the most brilliant thing ever. And ironically, if he complains about liars, that's a very dishonest and shady tactic if you ask me.

>one post by this ID

>Fully automatic M16's
Proof he is a liar. The M16 aren't standard issue anymore (Atleast as I remember)

This has been a tactic of there's for quite some time. Same goes for anti hunters.

I'm think the M4 is now.

Yes, standard issue is the M4 now. There hasn't been a rifle length had tube in a military AR since the mid 90s. This writer is obviously trying to seen knowledgeable by using buzz words.

Gas tube. Stupid auto correct.

Fuck off, Malaysia. I'm still here.

>It's another "I'm a gun nut too and here's why we still need to ban all guns" episode

>EQUIVOCALLY

Do you even know what that word means you fucking moron?

>it only took 23 posts for someone to catch my typo

Good job, retard.

*Unequivocally

This.

"As a gun nut, let me tell you why guns should be banned."
"I'm not a racist, but let me tell you why the kikes should be gassed and a race war should be started."

all variations on a theme

>I know why people like guns, the same reason I like guns, cause they make my peepee big
What a sensible argument, unlike any anti-second amendment argument I've heard before. This really made me think.

He's wrong simple as that. There are 318 million+ people in the United Stated and out of that only around 1% are in the military. Plus he doesn't account for the fact that the second a war kicks off over a constitutional right some of the officers are gonna defect to the other side. Officers swear an oath to protect the constitution upon conscription. There WOULD be defectors just like there was in the last civil war. Not to mention the fact that most of our 11b's fully support the Second Amendment.

>You can’t have flame throwers, bombs, bazookas

I made it this far. It was at this point that I realized the author himself was a liar. That or like most gun grabbers, too ignorant to take seriously.

Here's a guy cooking bacon with a flamethrower:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUIkKboaT04

In my experience it just comes down to anti-gun people not fucking caring. Yeah, a shooting will happen and for a week they'll be pissed at the evil gun owners but they won't actually look into the issue so they're not prepared for debating against someone who literally talks about gun rights multiple times per week. They literally parrot the exact same points because they don't care enough to do their own research, which makes it easy for us because we know why their points are bullshit inside and out. For us gun rights isn't just a shittily formed belief, it's a hobby and a lifestyle and something we care about more than just for one week every year or two.

Yeah, some gun people also tend to bury their heads in the sand. But at least they can tend to argue the points behind parroted opinions because they tend to take the time to think their position out.

>You can’t have flame throwers, bombs, bazookas, Z10 attack helicopters, bradleys, tanks, fighter jets, nuclear reactors, or a plethora of other secret military weapons you don’t even know exist.

I have a nuclear reactor.

And it's funny because you actually can have almost all of those things.

Holy fuck, OP, you have single handedly changed my mind, I will now melt all of my guns, ivite porch monkeys to fertilize my wife and my daughter, call for an end to whites everywhere, advocate open borders and slurp up that shariah semen.

Don't you mean you wife's daughter?

Where can I buy a fighter jet?

Literally anywhere a decent amount of used planes are sold.

controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/list/category/10072/turbine-military-aircraft?Manu=&mdlx=Contains&Cond=All&SortOrder=15&scf=False&CTRY=&ST=

One of the best ways to argue with antigunners is to keep asking them.to further explain their position

They will within the first 3 times just start repeating their buzzwords which is when you point out that they're just reasserting their position not making any backing points

The faggot in OP is technically right.
It isn't legal to aircraft anymore so any surplus military aircraft you get will have been demilitarized and unlike say tanks and other armoured vehicles you can't go through the NFA process to have em militarized.

But he is right by luck not by actually knowing what he's talking about

>To arm aircraft*

It's "unequivocally" you illiterate fuck.

That guy is not a regular citizen.

That's like saying "because FPSRussia can do it, anyone can!" No. That faggot gets his daddy-dollars to protect him and fund his degeneracy.

Literally killed someone and is still under investigation, but not in jail.

You notice most of these videos of people testing shit are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere on their parents or someone else's land.

>muh small dick
i know a californian gun owner like this, he thinks he's the only person smart enough to own guns. worst kind of gun owner.

>That faggot gets his daddy-dollars to protect him and fund his degeneracy.
Money and not being a felon are the only requirements for what he does.
All one has to do if money isn't an issue is fill out paperwork.
> Literally killed someone and is still under investigation, but not in jail.
>No evidence he didn't it
>The only time ATF got on his case was a sad attmept to bring him down for "using explosives commercially" but they didn't have enough legal backing to do anything.

flamethrower legal everywhere but CA and MD, no permits no paperwork. you can buy them at tractor supply in VA. regular citizen, felon it doesn't matter.

I have a trick I use to get them off of talking points and into thinking critically.

I usually have them explain how regardless of restrictions on purchases they're going to deal with the fact that there's already more guns than people in the US, including millions of evil assault weapons.

Usually they implicitly concede the point that restrictions on purchases/gun types/etc is useless without dealing with all the weapons already in circulation, which I point out to them, and then they tend to either A) argue for confiscation or B) argue for a slippery slope to end gun ownership in 100 years. Either way they end up verbalizing their actual agenda and they're in a bit of a corner so it's easy to win the debate from there.

>all this implication

harborfreight.com/propane-torch-91033.html

Literally $20 + a propane tank. Not to mention that real ones are legal in all but MD and CA.

throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/

Using the realpolitik of the situation to get them to show their true colors. Brilliant maneuvering.

New laws are just so much chaff compared to the reality of having more guns than people in the nation. If they don't try to address that, they lose. If they do try to address it, they reveal that either they think confiscation is bad and that they aren't insane, or that they think confiscation is the only solution, so they've been lying if they ever said earlier that they don't want to confiscate your guns.

That guy's channel is pretty neat. More people should subscribe to him.

Let's see...

What skill does this young person have the Hillary can't even begin to master...

Can you imagine a flamethrower against antifa/blm/antitrumpbeaners?

Another difference between that girl and Hillary is that girl never killed anyone.

Oh! Low blow.... Save the cunt kicks for later :D

>Also on DogmaDebate:

>Why I am a Secular Activist
>Why I blame Christians for the Orlando Massacre

Yup--a TOTALLY unbiased source of information we've got here, folks!

>Tfw retarded primal shrieking and running/flailing around like headless chickens

Unf.

>At this nation’s beginning, it made sense for the citizens to be armed similarly to the government to prevent tyranny.

>Today, that’s ridiculous.

People killing each other? That is ridiculous.

I don't think anyone except the most pathetic fools actually support Hillary...

I note that there are none here.

lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=niJ82YCiuYU

There is a flaw in this reasoning: it assumes that "resist government tyranny" means "successfully defeat the combined armed forces of the United States and overthrow the whole damn nation." Iraq, Afghanistan, and ISIS illustrate that a better definition would be "mount a sufficiently successful insurgency that the cost of suppressing it exceeds the political will of the government."

Is anything legal in Maryland? Honestly. There's nothing in the State of Maryland they won't regulate.

what was it that Plato said?

"the mark of an intelligent mind is the ability to entertain an idea without adopting it"

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=2k-k0Kxu1n8

yep and even the m4 is not full auto
>to my knowledge

Heavy barreled AR-15's are legal. Because somehow a slightly heavier barrel makes a rifle physically incapable of babykilling.

Also, full auto, suppressors, most SBR's, etc are good to go. I'm convinced that the legislature hasn't yet realized that they're not already banned.

This was not too long ago...

youtube.com/watch?v=CnkCu7N-J0M

vimeo.com/14243185

Watch Argentina for it to happen again.

And that Holocaust being ancient news....

This is what was going on while Bill Clinton was all worried about when Monica was going to give him his next blow job...

Come & take em. I fuckin dare you m8

>Just be honest. You like it because it makes your pee-pee big, and when you fire it, it gives you a tingle in your no-no place.

>Trust me, I understand.

Yeah. This is totally a person who actually likes guns, and isn't someone who just did a whopping ten minutes of research to learn what "AR" and "C" meant.

They are not even trying hard anymore ;)

It just totally reeks of a "How do you do, fellow gun nuts?" post.

Everyone I know finds the term "gun nuts" pretty offensive. Basically just calling us mentally insane and that our thoughts are therefore 100% invalid. The only people I know that would use that term are either people who are firmly not gun people or people who are so far into guns that they use it as a badge of honor.

I agree with you but seriously it's commission not conscription, this isn't Russia or Israel user.
Also enlisted and officers both would have roughly a 30% defection rate almost immediately followed by approximately another 20% over the first six months

pastebin.com/sd0txTRX

Yeah. That's what's offensive. Not someone who says they enjoy guns typing this.

No thanks!

I find Hillary's nudes repulsive.

God damn. I didn't click because I didn't want to give them a page click but god damn.

Well I mean to start she's not a criminal...

its info on 911

Stopped ready after the "pee pee" part.
Is that really all liberals have as ammo?
Really?
Clearly dosent have an idea about what he's talking about
>""""""""""bazookas"""""""""""
HOLY FUCK at least say rocket launcher you sound like a fucking 5 year old
>"can't buy tanks"
Yes you can
>thinking a well armed militia could fend off a couple battalions
How can people be this fucking stupid he Cleary dosent know jack shit someone post that SJW wearing that right winger mask that perfectly sums this article

Flamethowers are actually legal in California with the right paperwork and tax stamp. But said tax stamp costs more then the flamethrower EVERY YEAR.

So its even worse then banned.

Always remember.

This is what happens to people that have had their guns taken away by Obama and what happens to them when Obama's buddies at ISIS come to your town.

Nobody who appreciates the 2nd Amendment will believe for even a second that the author of this article is "one of them."

The ONLY thing that lends any credence to the article is that the author says, "I know AR doesn't stand for Assault Rife," and that "C stands for Compact."

A left wing liberal did 10 minutes of google research, and whipped up an article about it.

There are burst fire, full auto, and select fire (with burst and full auto and semi) variants, just like with the m16.
It's the A# part after the M# that tells you

His whole argument is if you cant win then don't even fight.

Ugh your such a faggot and so is the op who posted this fucking bullshit. Go suck his anti gun cock you faggot. Nothing in the article or you makes sense. If you want be a slave move out of the USA. Just because you and op are too stupid to understand asymmetrical warfare is not our fucking problem. Suck a fat cock pussy

Top notch journalism folks.

My dad actually worked as an engineer at ATK. Plant doesn't even show up on google earth/google maps.

I've got some bullets that are as about as large as my fore-arm. "Medium Caliber."

Too bad that the company's internal structure is shit.

>that second article
damn really makes you think

Almost all combat arms are young high test men. OFC they are gonna be pro guns, liberals would be fucked during a civil war.

Read that second article. Totally reminded me of pic related.

I need an Ar15 to prevent Tyranny, my rights SHALL NOT BE INFRI-

>My dad actually worked as an engineer at ATK. Plant doesn't even show up on google earth/google maps.

:)

4242 E Palm St
Mesa, AZ 85215

google.com/maps/place/4242 E Palm St, Mesa, AZ 85215/@33.4709525,-111.7392384,206m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x872ba43633150d85:0xaeadf4f174e37899!8m2!3d33.4710866!4d-111.7386335!6m1!1e1?hl=en

It wasn't in AZ.

M8,you could take that thing out easily with an IED

Do they produce 20mm munitions?

It still give them something to hide behind.

Yes.

Do they still make the 27.89mm special rounds?