It’s Time for the ((((((Elites))))) to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/

Perhaps politics will realign itself around the axis of globalization, with the fist-shakers on one side and the pragmatists on the other. The nationalists would win the loyalty of working-class and middle-class whites who see themselves as the defenders of sovereignty. The reformed center would include the beneficiaries of globalization and the poor and non-white and marginal citizens who recognize that the celebration of national identity excludes them.

The mask is coming off. Are you ready Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlPfWxul5F4
github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/blob/master/theList.json#L824
archive.is/v0bhK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so ready. I've been waiting for this my whole life.

We just need a leader to spark it off like Donald Trump or Nigel Farage.

>(((sane))) vs (((mindlessly))) angry.

Fucking useless.

BUMP

The mask was always off, user. You just had to see it.

Looks like Brexit will finally trigger the happening that everyone here wanted so much.

>kike loving, Rothschild puppet Trump as a leader of the proletariat

I rather have him that that cunt Clinton but come the fuck on.

True leaders understand the people because they come from within the masses, they are inspired by their own struggle and the people rally behind them because its their very same fight, like Farage or Hitler.

Oh God I hope they try. Seriously I cannot wait to lynch some rich faggots.

"Mindlessly angry" describes a lot of Trump supporters.

James Traub is marked.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlPfWxul5F4

I know you are scared Paco, but it is becoming increasingly more obvious that it will either be nationalists or communists that will profit from the downfall of globalism and neoliberalism.

This. Either way third world parasites are going to get fucked up.

Try it faggots

This is a bad idea. Two mutually exclusive groups that hate each other and cannot reconcile their differences. And worst of all, one of the factions needs government handouts or else it starves to death. (But somehow is also in a position to issue threats to natives)

I can't believe shit has gotten this bad. I played no part in this.

FEMA camps

f-15 jets patrolling the streets

pick up that can citizen

Do we all have a database with all (((journalists))) for the day of the rope? We should really be compiling one.

Is this real and unironic?

Everything this guy says about "people who just don't get it" and "those who deny reality vs those who embrace it" could just as easily be applied in the reverse.

Yes. It's surreal.

Our political elites will keep doubling down until the whole world is subsumed in chaos.

Farage is a meme
He's been sucking up to Pakis and he refuses to ally himself with le Pens and other Euro right-wingers because "they're Nazi"

This is very real m8.

This is the beginning of the end.

I'm not scared, I like Trump, but you have to be very fucking retarded or brainwashed to believe hes a leader of the people.

And by the way globalism isn't going anywhere, the brexit is perhaps the very first lose they've had in decades and even then it seems extremely suspicious that they let it happen in the first place.

How do they get away with writing shit like this?

I agree with you, spicbro
Trump is controlled opposition

One day, we'll shut their lying, Jewish mouths

Yes, please show us your heads.

A time will come when the poor eat the rich.

They always have. The last time the global ruling elites toned down their plebs is trash rhetoric was during the commie revolutions hitting like a chain reaction

It's time.
I know my fellow Nationalists might hate me for this but we have to kill everyone that is a close associate to the globalist elite Jew loving fuckers, including and not limited to their children, friends, and associates.
Only spare the ones that are clearly on our side like Trump, Farage, and Le Pen.

>I'm not scared, I like Trump, but you have to be very fucking retarded or brainwashed to believe hes a leader of the people.

Trump is the only person taking a stand against globalism.

People will rally behind him just like they rallied behind Farage.

He's an opportunist, the the alternative is Hillary Clinton.

I'm tired of Mexican posters on here pretending to like Trump in order to be "cool" with the Americans. Show some backbone, you goddamn cobardes.

Trump would shackle you and your whole family to toilets at Trump Hotel and pay them a dime to clean it if he could.

It'll be like cannibalism up in dis muthafucka *chuckles*

You have to get their children first. That way even if they survive their wealth will be spread out upon their death.

You guys sound like bernie faggots "the poor will eat the rich" gtfo of here is that way niggers

They have a database of all the nazis on Twitter now.

github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/blob/master/theList.json#L824

I'm on the list. Yay!

>follow link
>literally vomit ad

when will news agancies realize this shit doesnt work in 2016

>How do they get away with writing shit like this?

Because they have infiltrated all institutions of influence. They're daunting us but to everyone that wants to keep his head down and just live his life they are practically making the guides for it.

seems sane and rational

He is in mexico though

>Traub
every time

This happened time and time again and will keep happening.

kek

they're forgetting that the Chinese and the Russians will have none of it.

>people actually post on twitter

Using it for anything other than checking corporate statements and random sweepstakes confuses me

Fuck off jew.

Mexico is a traditionalist right wing country you retarded faggot, all the shit you hear from your kike controlled media about mexicans hating trump is nothing but hsameless propaganda to get your already fucked up youth into buying the "trump is racists" meme.

No one here gives a single shit about foreign politics, no one that isn't a low life shitter cares about the wall. Much less if you or your fellow niggers and cucks like us or not.

Because you choose a certain politician to vote for doesn't mean you should go full sheep and start choking on his dick, it seems you imbeciles are as much a victim form all the propaganda as the bernifags and the Clinton apologists.

I use it exclusively for news. Trending topics can get you news faster than CNN or whatnot. I also use it for sports, some really good stuff on there sportswise.

And to troll leftists. I do that a lot which is why I'm on the nazi list.

We should really build a database where we preserve every single one of these globalist articles + who wrote them, you know, for documentation purposes.

Call it the Dachan records.

No. But this is THE ONE THING Sup Forums should definitely if nothing else, I know it's hard for you fucks to actually do something minamly productive other then meme magic, but there are a lot of vermin """journalists" that are more then oven worthy.

Seriously.

>Jews jewing in the light of day

This is the final battle friends.

This is Armageddon

China is balls deep in every globalist adventure the West threw at them. The average poorfag chink barking up the establishment isn't risking job loss and mean tweets, but a gulag.
Russia is hardly liberal as well and is too underpopulated and weak to resist the creep of globalism for much longer

>Russia is hardly liberal as well and is too underpopulated and weak to resist the creep of globalism for much longer

Even Soros himself admitted that the EU won't last very long.

I think that you are way too optimistic about the chances of globalism surviving.

(((foreignpolicy.com)))

I just wish we had an actual leader here in the USA, instead we have Donald fucking Trump, a mental midget who spent 10 years of his adult life as a game show host. You want to believe but deep down you know this guy is a joke and has no chance because of it. If anything he's damaging the movement against the elites, he makes them more powerful.

I agree? Think we can talk Sup Forums into trying to do this?

I mean, Sup Forums could do something, even the faggot over at cripplechan managed to make a anti-emigration video get 9 million views with some minimal planing...

Donald Trump might not be the best guy to represent you, but the alternative is Hillary.

You americans don't have much choice.

The jews day will come. Their own people in Israel who have had to deal with the mudslimes aren't even on the side of Soros anymore. They've become a half secular state, where many of the jews have even converted to Christianity.

The game of the globalists and their new monopoly is over.

are they literally saying fuck democracy? and give power to the rich? WTF

>sane vs. the mindless left

Fixed

noscript clears it right up

Gimmie a break nigger, Hillary is the elite political class personified. You can say whatever shit you want about Trump, but he's not a transparently corrupt cunt selling her own country to the highest bidder.

> Even Soros himself admitted that the EU won't last very long.
What is he playing at?

god pol is dumb.

Y'all are faggots

archive.is/v0bhK

Welcome to Neoliberalism. Did you honestly think that the elite cared about "social justice"? No, they were just using that as a way to corral the proles.

War.

Probably get even richer after this one.

Damn, now they'll know that GasKikes1488 is a Nazi...

And this probably coming from the camp that condems populism.

What a joke.

I'm not going to EVER forget his fucking name.
Does he live in the US?
He's a dangerous man.

Oh i do believe he's getting elected. You're right, he's not a people's leader in the least and wouldn't normally have a chance but it just so happens he runs against the previous election cycle loser who's being investigated. A lot of odd coincidences begin to come together and it's unraveling very quickly

FUCK, fuck this...

It will never happen if you keep saying "Someone should do this", someone has to initiate or it will forever be an idea backed by the concept someone else will start it.

If you're serious then we can start. It's easier than it seems.

And no this isn't an insult but rather a reminder that things only stay ideas with that kind of talk.

>trying to tell myself not to fall for clicking on their ragebait, click anyway
>fucking jew site wont' even let me read their shit-spewing rag for free, requires me to get membership, turn off adblock

whatever, kikes, we're preheating the ovens already

We know how well this works out. I wish a nigga would.

The meme Social Justice is rapidly losing it's programming power. That's why things are changing so fast. Shouting Racist or Sexist isn't going to control the majority of White Men anymore. Or. More importantly. The stronger, more aggressive White Men.

Furthermore, the Elites have no powerplays beyond doubling down. It's like the Big Short, where everyone keeps gambling further and further until everything is lost.

>What is he playing at?

Soros and his kind will make a profit one way or the other.

But what is important here is the fact the he admitted defeat.

I see this as possible. But in my heart I believe he is playing dumb to the crowd because he knows he has to get in office and the public would crucify him if he named the true enemies

Brexit feels like the French Revolution of our times

Literally Every Fucking Time

This begins to look like the kind of war very few will win in

>its not about the left vs right, its about the sane vs the mindlessly angry

no, its about jew vs gentile.

Thanks Orwell

FP is a confirmed globalist rag, they were constantly shitting up my Faceberg feed with provocational SJW nonsense before I unsubscribed.

Foreign Affairs is dominated by globalists, but they're at least of the respectable intellectual kind who make their arguments non-propagandistically and even-handedly.

>search kike
>13 results

No, Brexit's a good thing

Meh,the "global establishment" is cannibalizing and antagonizing China and Russia as well.

Maybe we'll get lucky if they invade and they'll swap in their elites for our current ones and allow us to have borders if we don't bitch about it.

Also recall ...

>>proletariat
Fuck off with this kike terminology.

So 1% of the population Vs the 99%

Is it really so difficult to believe the the elites are legitimately slipping up?

Think about it. The modern generation of elites growing up today have basically faced no resistance to their agenda thanks to the success of their parents. Maybe the Soros Jr.s of the world have become so drunk on power that they've forgotten how to maintain control. I'm willing to entertain the idea that Brexit was a legitimate blow to their crumbling foundation. Perhaps this will be a wake up call to them. Expect the U.K. to be punished severely.

This.

The problem is that the Globalists have the security sense of an overpaid analyst at New York....because they are overpaid analysts at New York.

So they keep talking shit up and escalating, and I can't help but die inside everytime. Now is the time to deescalate the reforms.

yeah, okay. why exactly do you think they keep bringing in all these spics anyway? you think they would be on our side? haha XD

Welp. It's good to see them finally admit it.

this sounds a little like commie talk....
SNTE GET THE FUCK OUT

It also absolutely baffles me why anyone would want to broadcast their comings and goings to the entire world, if they're not a public figure. Maybe it's just my third world backwater Hungarian brain that cannot comprehend this social revolution, but, fuck.

Yes!

Remove the vote from women
Remove the vote from any arts degree holder
And implement mandatory IQ tests to register

Good thing dindus aren't going to maintain machinegun pits for (((them))) as well as latvians.

This is getting way too easy.
Surely the heebs realize that people aren't as stupid as they assume we are and are catching onto their blatantly obvious bullshit?So why would the response be to crank up the dial and make it even more stupidly obvious?