Well well...

Well well, looks like this will shut the mouths of the dumb DCEUfags saying there was a big critics' Marvel-paid conspiracy against DC and WB

Too late, they already adapted their narrative around this, don't try to convince them, defending objectively bad flicks like man of steel and batman v superman fried their brain and they can only talk in memes now

DCEU fags are literally the worst. If you like the movies, then fine, but don't throw shit around when other people don't. If you do that, the world would actually be a better place if you literally killed yourself.

There is indeed a conspiracy thanks for clarifying

>movie made for toddlers gets higher score than true kino
Fuck movie """critics"""

>true kino
LOL MY BRAINDEAD EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES MEME

BvS ultimate edition was great
You have no valid criticism other than "It's shit"
Eisenberg was fine, the cgi doomsday was better than Civil War's cgi (which you loved), and the story made perfect sense if you were actually paying attention

I've never saw BVS (or Civil War or Suicide Squad)
what's the big deal

Is it kino?

watch as it gets snubbed at the oscars like The Lego Movie did so disney could win.

>BvS is great if you buy the DLC edition
Not falling for this WB marketer.
>Eisenberg was fine
He was most definitely not, had no cohesion in his mannerisms, talked in an uneven pitch and was annoying to hear, you know nothing about acting.
>cgi Doomsday was better than Civil War
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but Disney
Every single fucking time, you have nothing.
>the story made sense if you were paying attention
Like Lex asking for permission to inspect a body he just showed an inspection from, Lois Lane arriving at the exact martha moment to answer a question she didn't hear or her entire bullet subplot that ends with her getting thrown off a building and thus has no impact in the story?

>read the reviews

>half seem to be reaction quips around Trump, BvS or escapism

really makes one ponder

The theatrical edition was fine too, the UE just makes things more obvious for retards like you who couldn't figure the plot out

>Lois Lane arriving at the exact martha moment to answer a question she didn't hear
phew lad, is this a bad joke?

>was fine too
It was not, otherwise fans wouldn't talk about how much the DLC fixed things

But the first Lego Movie is redpilled

Disney has nothing to lose by letting this one slip.

Is it? It's exactly what happens.
>superman whispers martha
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME
>appear out of nowhere yelling IT'S HER MOM'S NAME

boy you are fucking dumb

>hurr durr you're dumb, I have no argument as to why but let me write paragraphs on why this is secretly genius and only I know why
I'm so tired of this meme

That still rustles my jimmies. Fuck Pixar.

>another thread ruined by DCEU autists

dunno if you're just making shitty b8 or you're just retarded but it's boring and I don't care

It's exactly what happens you fucking cuck

BvS wasn't made for adults either. It was made to appeal to video game sensibilities.

>you like BvS and posted about it, you ruined my perfect hugbox thread about my Sup Forums children's movie!

Wow you made this thread again?

I was the "autist" the last thread calling your Disney shill as out

>if you don't like garbage you're a disney shill
Imagine being this contrarian and desperate to fit in

Bravo my man, you keep calling out those Disney shills. Let us know how that works out for ya

The meme movie is praised by meme critics.

This is some mouth breathing shitpost if I've ever seen one, I won't even ask you what those mean because it's clear not even you know

MCU fags are literally the worst. If you don't like the movies, then fine, but don't throw shit around when other people do. If you do that, the world would actually be a better place if you literally killed yourself.