What made the wh*Te race so weak?

what made the wh*Te race so weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_states
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What made OP an Autist?

small brain
small dick

Only had the Turks to bully so we got used to the other races being pure shite and got lazy

Inbreeding

We made the blacks do all our physical labour.

... or are you talking about our socio-political stance of white guilt?

Either way, I'm not quite as shredded as Abs McNoir there, but easily as muscular. It's amazing what specialized physical labour can do. If only I had the discipline to combine it with regimented cardio and a human diet.

>We made the blacks do all our physical labour.
come on try me mother fucker and i'll wipe the floor with your wh*Te subhuman kind

We have robots for it now.

Slavery existed. The slaves weren't always black (the word itself coming from Slav), but it kind of became a thing in the new world, back when it was new.

These days you'd have better luck with non-violent options. Social media's skewed the perception well beyond the stats, but white cops still lose bullets in corpses of colour more often than they should.

>weak
oh its the icenigger who bred with niggers

Just a Turk in Norway or using a proxy actually

i'm not danish you retarded moor rapebaby i'M turkish this is why i hate using proxy i want everyone to see my TÜRK+BLACK flag

Crusades when?

Grozny v2 when

>Cherry picked bullshit
Face it if there had been freedom of movement of serfs and the European powers had understood the idea of colonisation at the time the Middle East would be White

now i'm off to bed see you wh*Te subhumans

In your dreams, in your waking life. You'll see us.

>the Middle East would be White
Wew lad. The Middle East was pretty powerful then. They would have been capable to repel any invading force. And also, the greatest colonization came from spreading diseases which would have been ineffective.

We legit weren't fucking around man. If Europe had supplanted the population rather than attempting to rule the natives the world could have been very different

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_states

Is there a single decent country that is governed by black people and in which the majority of its population is black?

When will people learn not to reply to these cheap bait threads? The guy who makes these is clearly a mouthbreather who has nothing better to do. I mean, how can you in all honesty set your name to "BLACK BULL" without being a complete idiot? I'd be ashamed with myself if I made as much as one post with that stupid name.

>yfw Norway gets banned thanks to Ikibey

>We legit weren't fucking around man.
I don't think you realize how difficult genocide really is. The natives would have fought inch and toe if they knew their own existence was at stake. It's at most, armies of 50-70,000 versus hundreds of thousands if not a million/s of people.