Why are asians so bad at football?

Why are asians so bad at football?

sports isn't really in the culture, and sports they do play is usually table tennis, badminton. team sports it is baseketball, or baseball in taiwan/korea/japan.

SEAs are relatively poor and young people have to work a lot to keep themselves and their families alive, EA youth spends about 8 to 10 hours at school. Students in China for example, have little to no free time. That's why China won't become a power in soccer in the next 20 years. Young People just never have time due to school and the enormous pressure from parents and relatives to get a good job.
Talented players need pratice, but they just don't get that. Additionally soccer academies are expensive and in turn parents demand even more from their children (concerning progress in developing their skills).
Shamefur dispray isn't a meme.

wait.....the dutch didn't qualify?

They didn't qualify for euro 2016 either. They're shit now

the civilized 1st world east asians (japan & south korea) comfortably qualified

they won't win the world cup obviously, but they will be there

We busy play e-sports

Why are major world powers (USA, Russia, Japan, China, India, UK) so bad at football?

>japan
>world power

your animes have lied to you I'm afraid

also, they're not that bad at all
not among the very best, but easily top 30
basically like england

They're mediocre at best, just like England. Stop memeing.

Holy fuck. I can't even ridicule that webm my mind is so blown away by it.

there are currently 211 nations in FIFA

being in the objective top 30 is by definition not "mediocre"

they belong to the best 15% of world football

How is Japan not a world power? They have the 3rd strongest economy.

>India
>1.32^9 people
Shit at football
>China
>1.38^9 people
Shit at football

by that logic we are also a world power since we are the 4th largest economy in the world and the most influential country in europe

>earth
>7.6^9 people
shit at spaceball

You ARE a world power, Hans.

no, we are just filthy rich and by that have a great influence in europe

but our military is too shit to be really considered a world power
maybe when the EU army becomes reality, but not right now

You practically own the EU.

And how would Japan not be a world power but India and the UK would?

Who are those white boys in the end?

>rich with major influence
>not a world power
Why are you so against this title hans? What are you up to this time?

both of these countries have nuclear bombs

of course india is a 3rd world shithole for the most part, but because like 5% of their population is well educated and 5% of their population equals like 50 million people, they still have somewhat of an influence on the world economy

UK is a fading power admitedly, they will struggle to stay relevant outside of the EU, but again, they do possess nuclear arms, that alone leaves them somewhat of an influence

japan has the same problem as us: they're rich but have a shit army, since the americans take care of their and our defense

>weaboowatch
>esport

It's becasue Asians are so fucking obsessed with rice and mobile phones. Especially in East Asia. The west ones are two much halal and the north ones drink too much vodka. It's a mess I say.

North Korea and Pakistan have atomic bombs. Are they world powers?
It wouldn't take a long time for Japan to build a bomb and their self-defense force is a pretty decent and modern army.

i guess i just have a differing definition on what a world power is

for me, a genuine world power has to have a powerful military

with the state of our current military we wouldn't be able to invade poland these days, fuck we would even struggle to successfully invade the czech republic....

perfect summary

no, because north korea and pakistan don't fulfill the other conditions for a world power

basically, for me there are 3 conditions a country has to fulfill to be considered a world power:
1. relevant impact on the world economy
2. relevant influence on at least some major part of the world
3. powerful military

we and japan currently fail at the 3rd condition, pakistan and north korea fail at the 1st and 2nd one

Because anything apart from SK/Japan is a 3rd world shithole

Germany is good place to visit, I like the beer. However Germany is not as relevant anymore, not as much as UK or Russia or USA or China, you are probably as relevant as us but with more muslim

So, Brazil is a world power?

>1. relevant impact on the world economy
Second largest in the Americas; Food for China, USA and Europe. Also, iron ore for Japan/US.
>2. relevant influence on at least some major part of the world
Great economic influence in Latin America.
>3. powerful military
Brazil's armed forces are the third largest in the Americas, after the United States and Colombia, and the largest in Latin America by the level of military equipment.

soon you will have your army

The thing about Brasil, my hue friend, is that, in spite off all the afore mentioned atributes, you are all still degenerate monkeys and noone can take you seriously.
Nice bundas, tho

Brazil is definitely an emerging power

ki sung yuen is bretty good t b h
would be a starter in arsenal any day

japan has qualified for every world cup since the j-league began.

The Netherlands and Scotland really stick out like a sore thumb

we should have gotten ourselves expelled. that would have been more dignifying that losing to trinidad reserves

>2. World power
No, you stupid monkey. BR is a regional power at best. Dominating Latin America is like dominating Africa.

kek

When most of your country is a third world shithole, you'll never become a superpower. This is why the "INDIA SUPER POWER BY 2020" meme is being exposed.

Nips are excellent at baseball. Koreans to.

thanks

DELET THIS MAP

why are the Chinese so good in the Olympics then?
if they wanted to they could just funnel all their talent into football academies from a young age like they do for gymnastics

>team expelled from the tournament

what means this?

Because they enslave their athletes at a young age like soviet Russia and turn them into machines.

exactly, why are they not doing this for football?

because only muslims and spics care about it.

We should force our Pakis to play football and go professional. We need a bigger pool than having to rely on pace niggers and the rarely gifted white english boy.

They're trying. But you need more than machine like repetition to get good.

damn people can be that ugly and autistic.. wow u thiught it was a memw

U WANA PREY GAME?

>after the United States and Colombia
>and Colombia
Gee, its almost as if there's a rather large power gap in there somewhere.

The BBC told me Merkel is super powerful n sheeeiiittt stronk woman who can take on Trump. Explain this.

Chinese are good in sports that demand only trainning, and no creativity. Ping Pong being the exception I guess.