Is anime the only medium that portrays Nazis in a neutral/positive light?

Is anime the only medium that portrays Nazis in a neutral/positive light?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzD-M8FgLKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Japanese are racist and sexist, so duh!

I really like jojo's nazis because they were depicted as regular soldiers with relationships and family and a strong sense of pride for their nation.

Führer King Bradley/Pride wasn't such a good guy

Why do japs love nazis so much?

Why do Asians like Nazis so much?

War alliance, and Nazis didn't fuck them over like our GHQ did.

im pretty sure dragon ball made fun of the nazis and hitler and if they do lke nazis its probably because of the national pride thing

They had a common enemy

anime is degenerate as fuck

I wonder what liberals think when they see images like this

Does it cause a hash collision in their minds?

red white and black is a BOSS color palete.

ALSO asians have been fighting off communists sponsored by China in many places and nazi = anti commi

;_;7

their school propaganda is probably different from our school propaganda since they were buttbudies with based Adolf
At least different enough to valorize the peoples who were worthy of being allied with Glorious Nipponish Empire I'd assume

Not exactly. In lot of old Japanese propaganda anime(I mean actual propaganda anime funded by nationalist groups) they have some weird stuff like the Japanese win the war and destroy the Nazis too. Japan will always see itself as the victim of war because of the bomb, and that gave them a shield. Most anime has very pacifist message because Tomino's Gundam was so massively popular, and Zeon is pretty much the space Nazis. But Tomino sees ordinary soldier as human being who can even have a family and his own backstory, while the rulers are the bad guys. That has been transferred to lot of anime.

Your mom is degenerate.

It made John Oliver mad

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzD-M8FgLKU

>filename
Is it worth downloading or should I just watch the compilation movies?

He gets triggered by pretty much everything

Watch the actual series and save the movies for couple years or so when you want to rewatch

which animes do this?

Beat me to the punch you seppo bastard

Alot. Kind of why modern NatSocs have are big fans of anime.

I haven't seen the movies so I don't know

Postwar Japan pretty much rejected notions of nationalism, but I think the modern Japanese historical view on the nazis was, surprise surprise, just like any other figure of his stature. Hitler isn't derided as literally Hitler, but their outlook isn't positive either on him nor Nazi Germany. They're just not seen as inhuman monsters because Japan is not influenced by Jewish academics.

You have to watch the series. Movies don't do the whole thing justice. If you can, read The Origin too for a slightly different, but expanded take on the series.

>I out shitposted an Australian

Hitler never made it far enough east to begin exterminating them.

>Hitler never made it far enough east to begin exterminating them
You do know that areas in China surrendered to the Nazi's to avoid being taken by the Japanese?

Most anime is full of traditional values, both masculine and feminine. I don't know why this meme of "anime is degenerate" exists. I guess it's the autistic faglords that obsess over drawn little girls. But besides that, anime is redpill.

That's because the Nazis had a kinder gentler mass extermination program than the nips.

Postwar Japanese nationalism still exists but it's different than usual patriotism. Anime rarely discusses social issues of Japan and it's more like showing Japan as the best of everything. Paranoia Agent explores postwar Japanese society and the cult of victimhood. Anime doesn't have to show Nazis in special way because Japanese view all conflicts in terms of themselves.

anime died in the 90's with the style becoming cartoonish/shiny colors/emphasis on boobs
Old anime like hunter hunter,kenshin, DBZ and evangelion are fine

initiated tier anime are original cyborg 009, metropolis, so on

It likely has something to do with all the defeneracy in animes.

>No MSG

Is anime the dullest medium?

JOKER GAME, EXCELLENT TASTE

F

because nips appreciate good aesthetics

did I give you permission to reply to me?

The mangaka is a woman, what did you expect

That's why I love animu

Joker Game was a great anime

It isn't monolithic, it's just a term for animation. There's plenty of both good and awful degenerate stuff.

>horriblesubs
Pathetic.

Sup Forums is a medium, you mong
>Pride
>not wrath
>watching the not-as-good version

>subtitles
Pathetic.

>subs
Pathetic.

Jin ROh one of the best anime movies out there

WE COULD'VE ELECTED A NAZI

Holy shit hahahhaa this fucking salty cunt. Based siam

>Stop being over world war 2 cunts reeeee

Golden

Reminder to any anti-anime shills ITT

Let's look at some normalfag opinions:
>Racism is wrong
>The sexes are equal
>Gays should get married
>Anime is for losers

Yep, and it's not a coincidence. That's right, if you've fallen for the "le anime is degenerate" meme, you've fallen for a jewish trick

They had a fling back in the 40's

thats fucking buddhist sign you fucking retards

>ordinary soldier as human being who can even have a family and his own backstory, while the rulers are the bad guys. That has been transferred to lot of anime.

Let's be honest, this is pretty fucking based.

My Japanese friend was surprised that people get angry if you dress up in nazi ww2 clothes in the west. She said it's just a ww2 uniform why does it matter. She didn't believe me and went around triggering people by asking where to buy nazi hats.

Then she said next time there's a world war she hopes Japan can win, as if it's a sporting event or something similar.

You have cool friends. I wish i were like you.

It would be if it went counter-clockwise

Was this before he hooked up with Scoob and the gang?

Japan was an ex-axis country. Their grandfathers would share sympathies with Axis movement.
It's the same here when it comes to sympathies, with Britain and its allies.

Japan also has a long infatuation with the US too.

THE BEST IN THE WOOOORLD