GOOLD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAgODVbPq78
youtube.com/watch?v=6Yd_QxOp5ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dr. Jackson, I'm SGC.

Tell me about the White Lodge

>tfw stopped watching this 5 episodes into the second season

I need to pick it up, I remember enjoying it despite the quality feeling budget as fuck

Tell me about Apophis, why does he wear the mask?

shit nigga get on that shit ASAP

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SHOL'VA

You should pick it back up. The quality improves, but the comfyness never leaves.

He's a big guy

Any Carter gets JAFFA'D/ASGARD'D fan fiction?

Who needs fanfiction when she got BAAL'D in the series?

Apart from the first episode and that one with the Mongolian dudes, did they ever focus on Carter's gender?

Rarely, and never as badly as the pilot and the mongolian ep. Dudes hitting on her occasionally is about it for the most part

I think Baal also says that he wont work with her because she's a woman or something in that episode where they are being chased from world to world by Adria.

She uses her girl power to save the day when Hathor is in the base.

>it's a build a stargate from a toaster episode

That says more about Ba'al being a douchebag than some sjw writing imo. There was also the subtle jab Jack takes at the Jaffas when he gets Sam to demonstrate the P90 to the rebels that one time.

To be fair, Ba'al considers everyone below him.

>guy builds a gate out of common household materials
>technology still so beyond us that it can't be reverse engineered, even in this simplified state

Pick it back up.

The doctor lady was cute

Fact

I'm pretty sure this whole series is based on a real thing somewhere out there.

They pretty much admitted that it was.

But most people think I'm a crackpot for believing these kind of theories.

Well he isn't wrong about that is he?

The potential level of this thread is over the scale

Fact

Most people are retards as is evident by the state of the world since its the "most people" who determine the course the world will take, the widely accepted knowledge isn't really worth much

Fact

Ayy, that Laddy Beckett was very cute

Dr Johansen > Dr Lam > Dr Keller >>>>>>>>>>>> Dr Frasier

Fact

SGU a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAgODVbPq78

damn yes she was

Do you think SGU killed the SG franchise?
It was a trash show so nobody watched it, but it probably made the company thing that people are fed up with SG and so they aren't making any more.
Ëven though that isn't true and if they made another show like sg1 or sga i would throw my money at them

>Do you think SGU killed the SG franchise?
Yes, but part of the problem was out of their hands. There has been so much power creep between SG1 and SGA that aside from a straight reboot, there wasn't much else they could have done aside from what they tried in universe that would have been interesting.

You know, ignoring the fact that they were just trying to turn SGU into a gritty soap opera which was the biggest problem with the show.

They were on the tail end of a dying medium. If they delayed that show and brought it out now as a Netflix or Amazon exclusive it would be watched and make money just fine.

It would still suck and die after a couple seasons but it would last a bit longer and make the studio actual cash.

From 4th quart it was alright

Sad part is the concept of a more serious Stargate could of worked very well. I liked the premise of the show quite a bit but the writing was so terrible and soap opera tier most episodes so it ended up sucking ass. You can tell they tried to cut the stupid writing out in Season 2 but it was way to late at that point. No amount of good concepts or characters can save a show from terrible writing.

Did some key writer or producer left or what caused the drop of quality of the series? SG1 > SGA > SGU ... and now Dark Matter, eventoughm it has almost the same staff behind it (as i know).
Was there a mastermind in SG1 who left or just burned out for the latter series? or SG1 was so good because it was based on real events and the rest is just fantasy? :)

The spoiler is accurate.

When i watched SGU i kept saying to myself how much i wished i could jump in there and destroy those stupid communication stones since they were the plot device which allowed the soap
It was a fucking joke, it wasn't a stargate tv series at all, they could remove the stargate completely and just visit the planets on a ship instead since the stargate server no purpose but to hop on nearby planets and they never did anything interesting on them anyway, there was no reason for that show to have stargate in its name
They tried to copy the soap part of battlestar galactica, but the problem is the soap part of BSG was what made it shit, so SGU stole the wrong thing from it

>Dark Matter,
dark matter is pretty good actually i really enjoy watching it, there are some deaf spots, but overall it's a great show
sgu was nothing but trash, which is sad because a show in SG universe, with SG1 tier plots but with the grittines of SGU, BSG or DM would be fucking awesome

>someone selling one of the destiny gate segments for 3k or $250/mo payment plan

>DECISONS

This, Dark Matter is years ahead of SGU.

Anyone who spends a single penny on pointless things like that is a retard.
Buying a DVD collection of the show is fine because you can watch it, but buying a stupid prop to look at? Are you shitting me? Only idio CEOs with their train models in their offices do that shit

>i'm pregnant
sides went into orbit the first time i saw that ep

This any good? Made by one of the Stargate tv series creators.

Actually the more I look back to this show it was more bad than good. u wont rly miss anything great. I am serious.

yeah but just feels too random, like they don't know where to go or what to do with the entire show. The lead writer (or what) even asked on his blog what to do, what the fans want.

Okay the randomness is cool for some level, but there should be some solid point to aim for.
>a bit space politics
>a bit sensible androids
>a bit interdimensional travel
>killing random main character

well it's fun at this point, but they can fuck the whole show up with too much unfinished plot

>interdimensional travel
would love if they focused this
any dimensional travel or time travel in movies always makes my pussy wet af

I watched every episode of SGU as it aired and don't remember a single thing about it. The most memorable thing about that show to me is how un-memorable it was.

>tfw no green light on S6 SGA

;_;

>The Red Shirt Diaries
That's a shame. I always love the odd episode that follows around the nobodies of a show.

i love how even the writters know it's all cliché crap done million times before so they use cliché joke titles

this hurts me

>why didnt you just go fishing with me Rodney?
;_;

I hated this death scene so much.

>slowly gives "explosive" tumor to the guy
>even more slowly walks away

And then he came back as a """clone"""

>And then he came back as a """clone"""
Supposedly that was entirely due to fan backlash at his death.

Yeah but then he couldn't do anything in the story because the other characters could never trust him.

Well he was the best character on the show, but in a show with main characters like Tayla and Ronin and villains like Michael that isn't much of a feat.

I'd sell 10 years of my lifespan for this.

Ď̸͓̦̮͇͚͎̱̟̣͈͕̦̙̎̊ͤ͛̚̚͟͝ͅo̘̦͇̹̝̹͕̟͙̱̟͎̜̫̯͎̾̊ͯ̇̓̀̍ͨ̍ͨ̾ͪ̀̀̚̕n̒̀̔ͫ̂͏̡̱̭̭̺͍̠̭͓̯̼̘̠͍̲̗̬̱ͅͅȩ̬̫͈̟̟̪͇̥̺̮̠͌̎̍ͤͭ͂́.̞̤̰̪͔͙̬̻̲̹͈͈̗͓̳̹͎̆ͤ̍ͪ͘͟͟

Thank you based Lucifer

FOR GOUUUULD

Rare?

Vastly underused character

kek

watch it, ta'uri!

I don't understand why they killed off One. He had an important place in the crew, balancing out Three.

le tealc face

>it's a teal'c gets stung by a radioactive alien insect and literally becomes a mosquito man episode

This a thousand times.

If I could remove one (1) thing from all Stargate series, it would be communication stones. Such retarded concept, why did nobody block it?

Well like that guy you replied was saying, it seems like they are just winging the show as they go, and just going with whatever the fans want. During the first season one of the most common complaints was that One was just a whiny bitch who got on everyone's nerves.

Where can I legally watch this online?

Just torrent it like a normal person

I like to believe Gary Mckinnon did indeed find evidence of a Earth space fleet with "non terrestrial officers"(he affirmed that likely means humans permanently aboard rather than ET's) onboard when he hacked the Pentagon in the days of dial up internet. The Pentagon do still want him for his large scale hack and he does swear by what he seen complete with vessel names.

I get hard imagining a mysterious group is waging a space war in secret whilst the masses are fooled into believing such things are centuries away and the only hope for space programs is now via private corporations. There is upwards of $1.4tn publically spent on the military each year...so a black budget hidden amidst the entire federal spend of every department(education,agriculture etc) could be feasible. I mean shit rail guns that fire at Mach 7 to a range of 250 miles are now a reality and that was deemed sci fi since the 1950's. It's a known fact black projects tech slowly trickles out to the mainstream world over time.

>yfw that webm is closer to reality than we think.

Been wondering the same.
Any good torrents with fast DL's?

Major Briggs

It also helps explain why the US defensive budget is as ridiculously huge as it is.

>Carter
>Vala
>Dr Lam
>To'kra chick
>Osiris

The rest are garbage

Dunno, didn't download it recently.

In case you care about quality, rutracker is the best. Seasons 1-7 are available as DVD remuxes (of course with tagged on Russian voiceovers, but who cares, original audio is still there), both PAL and NTSC, 8-10 as 720p WEB-DLs.

If some network execs decided to revive Stargate, how should it be done?
>S3 of SGU
>a new series in the same universe similar to SG-1 and SGA
>a new series in the same universe that tries to be as different from SG-1 and SGA as possible
>a reboot of SG-1
>???

SGA was spacebattle kino extreme

>when they got no missiles left and focus all batteries on dart bay as they're coming out and beam nerve gas onto the hive ship

Fugging rekt

i think the best way to go would to reboot SG-1 as a clone wars/rebels type cartoon

i'm serious. it wouldn't clash with the tone since it's always been super campy and the violence was light, jaffa are esentially stormtroopers, but as a CGI animated show you could actually portray that universe as spectacularly as in the movie. don't get me wrong, I love SG-1 to no end, but budget wise it just could never quite live up to the epic scale set by the movie. so instead of one canadian forest planet after the other we could have it look like this youtube.com/watch?v=6Yd_QxOp5ic

>>Vala
>not the biggest garbage

>Vala
>Garbage
wew lad

wrecked

They tried that already and it sucked. SUCKED.

>cartoon
i'm too old for that shit

muh dick

Toby Stephens is a lucky guy

with its level of cheese, humor and light violence, SG-1 is essentially a live action cartoon

you mean cpt Flint? why?

I recommend a full spread of Naquahdah enhanced Tau'ri explosive devices

General Hammond.