Can pol even attempt to muster a rebuttal to this?

Can pol even attempt to muster a rebuttal to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeYpvV3eRhY
youtube.com/watch?v=iP2CCoIkkU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oops forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=qeYpvV3eRhY

Daily reminder that this negress is a white man's property

No just realistic.

>backhand a bitch.

what did she mean by this?

Rebuttal: You have to go back to Africa now.

"Yes."
Then I leave and talk to my cool black people friends that aren't "progressive" trash.

stop giving this dumb nigger views.

you mtv shills are here every day

Klingon-looking cunt and a half successfully broke into the outrage industry. She's getting paid. Good for her.

She legitimately triggers me.

Why would we want to? It wasn't a guiltfest. She is sharp.

if you manage to dig through 80 layers of irony and satire, her expression, facial movement and choice of words formulating that sentence becomes somewhat humorous

Why do the sheboons niggers rights activist so often have white boyfriends?

You don't see black male femenists

I'd let that ape blow bang me

leaning in like she's photobombing her own wedding photo

Yeah, I've got one: niggers.

"Yep."

Would doggy

I want to enslave her.

>NOT

>AN

>ARGUMENT

Hahahahaha. I was just listening to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iP2CCoIkkU0

Feminism is a dish best served cold.

Don't forget to write 'sage' in the Options field so as to not bump this shill thread if you really must post (don't).

No. Close the board.

Too many people of my race find sexual assault excusable on our campus.

Uh, racist much?

I don't accept the underlying assumptions behind the logic that racism or sexism is automatically wrong. If there is a valid, logical reason for making racist or sexist arguments, then there is no valid, logical reason why they should not be made. In fact, I can't think of any reason why racist or sexist speech should be suppressed, even if it's just abusive or jocular. We have to listen to fucking white males be pushed to the back of the queue like it's some kind of disease in our societies, but you don't hear any of us trying to shut down free speech.

She actually made a post asking why whites fetishize half black, half white babies. (Obviously because of white guilt and "black is beautiful", we all know those kids would be cuter if they were totally white) She went on to say that it's implying that blackness isn't desirable-- goes to fuck white dick

>cool black people friends that aren't "progressive" trash.
Which is like 90% of black males. It's mostly women that buy into this SJW bullshit.

Problem 1. "Why is Privilege bad?"
Problem 2. "If Privilege is so hard to notice, can it really be that significant?"
Problem 3. "If Privilege is nobody's fault, then why is anyone responsible for fixing it?"