Trudeau appearing in new marvel comic

Trudeau appearing in new marvel comic

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/28/canada-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-marvel-comic

Does the issue also have 200 lazy South African firefighters that do nothing? How about a lot of trees on fire? Missing gold?

What's his superhero name? Cuckman?

I bet his power is making water holes.

We're from Sup Forums
help us make comics great again

DUDE

ITS 2016, I MEAN COME ON

>Super Powers
Prepping the Bull in Quick as Lightning
Stops Intolerance as fast as a Speeding Bullet
More Diverse than Any Living Man

>Glass jawed faggot, the son of a communist dictator-loving cunt, ruler of mapleniggers, he is: LEAF MAN

>If we kill Captain America, he wins

nothing new :^)

>guy on the far left is what happens when Marylin Manson and Susan Boyle make out
ahah holy shit can't be real you fuckin racoon piece of shit

Damn.

The propaganda machine really is in full swing.

Crazy to witness.

Fucking cringe

>BASED TRUDEAU
>GOD EMPEROR OF CANADA

im kinda turnt on by that palin

Is his dude just the ultimate meme or something?

Amazing, Marvel found a way to suck even harder.

If he could do that, Canada wouldnt STILL be on fire

>how do you get knocked out so quick?

>just get lightly tapped on the chin and remember
>if you kill you're enemies, they win

Someone post the webm of him getting knocked out in a single jab.

Cuckman it is. Checkem.

Repeating digits for Cucked Crusader.

were comics always so political? I've never liked them, but they are posted on Sup Forums nearly every week with something new.

Remember killing Rhodey means he won.

Short answer: yes

The x men were an allegory fire civil rights. The first civil war story dealt with privacy and the rights of the individual. This new civil war is basically minority report but in the marvel universe. Which is more hypothetical morality than politics.

They're just looking for cash. Even if the guy isn't in it or shows up for one panel, you might end up buying it for the novelty.

Yes, particularly since the 70's. I don't read comics often, but have read on their history; there have been instances of politicians or polarizing figures appearing in comic books (pretty sure JFK and Muhammad Ali were in a couple) every once in a while. The old Marvel cabinet arcade games from the 90's were still pushing the War on Drugs thing, after Reagan left. Now they just suck establishment ass and parrot the SJW narrative, and as a result, comic sales have been completely in the shitter. Of course, there have been articles explaining why: That comic fans were all racist sexist bigoted Nazis who couldn't handle strong wymyn/people of color replacing the heroes they, you know, identify with.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THEY DON'T WANT OUR NARRATIVES INJECTED INTO THEIR HOBBY?! FUCKING SHITLORDS, BUY IT OR ELSE!

And DC Comics are just as fucking bad about it.

I hope there's a new company somewhere generating redpilled OC. I wouldn't mind giving them mainstream traction.

He was a snowboarding instructor before the SJWs elected him. A WEED-SMOKING SIZZLED-BRAIN SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR SHIT-BRAIN. Thankfully I'm moving to the US next year to work for Apple. And I certainly hope Trump is running things

>Thankfully I'm moving to the US next year to work for Apple.

No, you aren't, but good luck.

So he's a villain, I take it?

no