Red Cross makes a racist pool poster

cnn.com/2016/06/28/health/red-cross-apologizes-for-pool-safety-poster-trnd/

Oy vey, itz anotha shoah.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its not racist

>(CNN)The Red Cross is apologizing after a poster depicting pool safety rules was circulated on Twitter and flamed for being "super racist."

>the shitpile that is mainstream media

The nigger in the pool to the right of the rope, what's 'not cool' about his actions? The others I can understand.

What's so racist about it?

this

Everything everywhere is racist. The entire world is racist and everyone in it is racist.

I wondered that too when I first saw it. I don't really know what he's doing that's 'Not Cool' but my guess is he's a nigger.

dindu nuthin

Not Cool

I emailed the Red Cross to say that their undue focus on diversity efforts and wasting their time apologizing for this matter gives me serious doubts on their focus of their core mission of saving lives and providing humanitarian relief. As I am concerned about their wasted resources and effort, I will no longer be donating money or blood. Have not yet received a reply.

I think he's not wearing some kind of flotation device.

but thats racist

I'm sincerely struggling to find out what is racist about this.

More blacks than whites were "not cool".

Welcome to the (CURRENT YEAR) my friend.

Maybe he's pretending to drown?

Nothing. The US is a country that no longer suffers from gender or equality problems and therefore the liberals have nothing to attack so the left just goes off on random things to stay busy.

They even apologized.

That kid is drowning. Not cool.

mfw this was drawn by a black artist and white people call it racist.

I think he's meant to be taking a deep breath before a dive. There were some instances of people blacking out when doing repetitive breath holding dives or taking several quick deep breaths right before diving. A lot of public pools try to discourage that sort of thing now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

Blacking out is racist

Is having a soda next to a pool against the rules somewhere?

HOW IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS THIS RACIST?!?

Doing dangerous things= not okay
Doing safe things= okay
Diverse cast of characters: Whites, blacks, male, female, I think the guy with the glasses is Asian

EVEN THE LIFEGUARDS ARE DIVERSE

Unless there is a swastika or a bucket of fried chicken or something else that I can't see, how the fuck is this offensive? WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MY COUNTRY!?!?!?

It's gotta be because both "cool" tags are for white people.

>WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MY COUNTRY!?!?!?
The current year.

>Be artist being paid minimum wage
>Draw decent poster
>Boss is mad because no blacks are in it
>Make this
I like to think that's how it went down.

Glass bottles are not cool

Glass bottle

Broken glass in an area where basically everyone is barefoot plus it being nearly invisible under water=no bueno

idk, he looks pretty damn cool to me

what's this world coming to

Source? That would make this even more hilarious.

pretty sure he's mexican.

if anything, that life guard is a race hating snitch.

>All the darkies are "not cool" even for just fucking standing there.
>All of the "cool"s are whites
Lel how could you not see someone getting upset?

But...but...what the...I can't...that's so incredibly stupid. How could you possibly even come to that conclusion if racism isn't the only thing on your mind? It's like they want things to be racist! By that rationale, everything is racist!

How insensitive of me to have forgotten that. I must be a racist, xenophobic, homophobe.

Not really seeing how this is racist.

>It's like they want things to be racist! By that rationale, everything is racist!
This is the actual mentality and (((logic))) of the left.

>black lifeguard

Most inaccurate thing I see

Still not sure what's racist.

Other "Not Cool" things:

>leaving malt liquor bottles in the pool
>drug deals where the lifeguard can't see you
>having a rumble in the deep end
>swim-by shootings
>horse play with the police

>this shit makes national news

Fucking hang ALL liberals.

What about the One on the right of the rope?

Not. Cool.

but blacks do cause a lot of trouble at pools and water parks. first of all they can't swim, so all they do is loiter around the kiddie pool causing trouble, hooting and hollerin and just generally acting like apes.

I say this as a former lifeguard at a water park that regularly had packs of blacks bused in from the inner city.

>No whites only sign
>Blacks and whites sharing the same pool

This user is right. No racism here.

He's masturbating, obviously.

Un fucking real

>Shanae D'burahah Malaise Willaims, the leader of the Coalition for Equality and Better Opportunity Program, said that the picture is "insanely" racist on how it depicts every white pool goer as "cool", while the non whites are depicted as "not cool".

3 whites listed as "not cool"
3 blacks listed as "not cool

Despite being a minority, blacks make up 50% of the not cool activity.

If "not cool" was changed to "violent crime", then the poster would be factually accurate.

The reason it's racist is because everyone knows black kids can't swim.

Would have it been more or less racist if they'd just made everyone White?

Pretty much this.

It's Elliot Rodger.

damn Key and Peele, I read that as "El EYE-ot ROD-ger"

Obviously you've never lived in a nigger area. Glass isn't allowed in black pools because they throw bottles and you end up having to wear sneakers in the pool because no one can be bothered to clean it up. Not even fucking joking.

I got it thanks. Honestly glass bottles are so rare nowadays I just didn't even think about it being not plastic.

Ok, which one you crazy bastards is responsible for this.

I want to congratulate you.

teach those niggers to swim you heartless bastard!

Abu ta Change lyfe aroun

Mexican kid looks alpha af
I am Mexican and give this a 10/10

The Supreme gentleman