Morene Baccarin Justed

comicbook.com/popculturenow/2017/02/05/morena-baccarins-ex-husband-living-off-her-deadpool-money/

>Deadpool and Gotham actor Morena Baccarin has been spending some of that Marvel and DC money on her ex-husband and she’s fed up. According to court documents (via TMZ) Baccarin has paid over half of a million dollars to her former spouse Austin Chick since 2015.

>Those funds include around $150,000 in Deadpool residuals. Baccarin is currently with Gotham costar Ben McKenzie. She gave birth to their daughter in March of last year. Chick alleges that Baccarin cheated on him with her co-star, a point of contention in the divorce. The divorce has since been finalized but the terms of support have not, hence a temporary agreement where she has to pay Chick over $20,000 monthly. According to documents, Baccarin has requested to be able to stop sending Chick those payments, saying that Chick has made no effort to get a job of his own and is living off of her.

There is still justice in this world. I'm glad to see this shit goes both ways.

tfw you don't get $20K a month for doing nothing

>saying that Chick has made no effort to get a job of his own and is living off of her.

who in there right mind would look for a job when you are gettin 20k a month for doing nothing

Welcome to gender equality, bitch

Yeah, this. If you're getting paid 20k a month and you seek a job on top of that then you're an idiot.

>According to documents, Baccarin has requested to be able to stop sending Chick those payments, saying that Chick has made no effort to get a job of his own and is living off of her.

Based

what a faggot. I would her to cuck me

i would love to be her pusy slave

this

I want to cum on her mammories.

big uddery tidders

>those mommy milkies are so good that you get paid $20K a month when they're taken away from you

What kind of man leeches off of woman?

Alpha men do you woman worshipping faggot

>Austin Chick
Can't make this shit up?

Honestly, regardless of whether she cheated on him, and I'm not defending her, but what kind of emasculated cunt accepts monetary payments from an ex wife?

>>implying he doesnt live in mommys basement

The pragmatic one?

Why not? If you were in the same position you would try to fuck your ex wife over in the divorce, don't deny it.

This is what equality looks like, bitch.

You sound butthurt some guy did better than you & never has to work again cos shes a cunt. Check your fucking testicles mate.. they all shrivelled up & dead?

>whore cheats on you
>proceed to steal her money via divorce laws
>embrace NEET life
based.
The only way he could be more based is if he spent that money on whores.

Holy shit, this is so sexist. I'm literally crying and shaking

Scumbags. Same goes for the women who do it to their ex partners.
They don't owe you anything for marriage.

Not true, you have to get cucked.

you're not real men.

Would you be her foot slave for 20k a month?

I would, far better pay back for cucking me than beating up her bull and getting arrested.

4:1
sure thing kuk
get paid!!!!

Literally shaking my hand up and down my dick.

feet are gross

I'd let her cuck me.

>ad-populum

Brendan and Morena teamup when?

>preferring to get cucked and then let her live her life of luxury and decadence while you are flipping burgers

Keep your "pride" you Omega slave.

>real men date 35 yr old single moms with 5 kids with 6 different black dads

Money makes a man and that man has more money than you wish you had.

social shaming doesn't real work on men like it does with women

Glad to hear it. Fucking sluts, bless this man.

There are Alphas and Betas, and then there is you, the Omega.

A lot of people who are financially well off choose to work anyway so that they have something to do all day and can further add to their finances.

>Women are finally losing money over being sluts

Thank God, about time.

Its time to change this degenerate culture women have built up.

You see, you're still wrong because you're just beta losers.

I would say get cucked but you can't get laid in the first place.

Pathetic.

Shit son, I haven't seen someone this butthurt since Freddy Mercury.

Lmao roastie detected

i wanna suck on her titties until I die

>I JACK OFF IN A SHED WHILE THREE BLACK MEN BANG MY WIFE

gee user you don't need to be so open about it

Sounds like you're just a mad cunt because she can't be a whore anymore.

I'll reap my free money from you while doing nothing and still getting laid. Stay salty.

>ywn be with a literal goddess
JDIMSA

>lonely fat cunt with cats or omega white knight?

Kek, you showed us. Getting cucked and then letting her get away with it scott free is far more manly...

A fat omega white knighting cunt with cats.

How can we judge this situation if we haven't seen her feet?

Didn't she play a whore in deadpool lol

Based pusyposter

>triggered roastie detected

really makes me think

really makes me think

Nice projecting.

don't really care about the slut, but not having a job makes you a degenerate.

nice buzzword, see above.

>I would say get cucked

god I hope i get a $20,00/month pay day

seereally makes me think

>brown nips
>monkey DNA
>goddess
No thanks.

What is he getting paid for? Does he have custody of the child?

Sounds more like you're just jealous someone is making what you make in a year from your beta minimum wage job in a month by doing nothing.

I wouldn't give a fuck how I got $20k a month, I'd still be laughing at your minimum wage bitch ass all day.

Spousal support or in his case KEKED REPARATIONS

>you need to be a wage slave working 90 hours a week or you're not a man

Kek, what a shill.

What colour is the skin around her asshole?

t. Morene

it's $20,000/month, i don't get a shit about "honor" and being a "real man" you stupid teenager

>the man doing nothing still makes far more money than you and still gets laid way more because he has way more money

Must be sad to be that user and that upset.

>cucks defending this system just because the victim is a woman this time

woah, so I guess it's true that you just hate women

alimony is wrong.

back in the day if you fucked up and got divorced by your husband you're family would support you, usually the father, till you got you're shit straight and found someone maybe not quite as good as you're first husband. you would be pressured by your family and community to show yourself as chaste and reconstituted in public and at church.

that system worked, alimony on the other hand is a cultural marxist ploy to reward women for destroying their family and marriage to further decay cultural identity and spread demoralization and apathy.

the occasional awarding of alimony to men is simply to appease the obvious hypocrisy that would arise otherwise.

>get cucked once
>immediate divorce
>20k/mo for nothing
>still get laid just fine by other women thanks to a free $240k a year

No fucks are given.

Shit, you wanna give me 20k a month that stacks for every cucking, fuck, I'll get cucked constantly until I'm the goddamn richest man on the planet, then I can pull anybody I fucking want like its nothing.

>it's okay when women do it

spoken like a true virgin

This is dumb, the man should be supporting the woman. Men already have all the privileges in the world. This is the few things they should do when couples split.

In a lot of those cases that earned money would be deducted from your incoming money. You would need a to earn more then the 20k a month before you earned extra money.

Milf Morena > Young Morena

She did cheat on him though, right? There was pictures of her being a little too close to Ben and hanging out with him all the time while she was still married. She most likely did cheat, and thus deserves this for being a slut.

she should borrow from feIicia

Playing a prostitute in Deadpool turned her into a prostitute. You know she fucked people on that set, especially after she had to do the sex scenes in the movie.

I always think that is Ashley Judd.

Wasn't that invented because women used to be useless and couldn't provide for themselves outside of a marriage? Why is any man or woman getting that in the modern age?

>especially after she had to do the sex scenes in the movie.

flawless logic

you forgot has rotted out tooth and black gums.

Most expensive baby daddy ever

Thank you. Glad you understand.

This is a 10/10 from Brasil

What can I say, payback's a motherfucker

She literally started her career by playing a prostitute on Firefly.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

an excellent question
but while it still exists, let the few lucky men to get it enjoy it

THE TIME OF MALE ALIMONY IS UPON US

FEMINISM HAS GONE TOO FAR AND BACKFIRED ON THEM

His name is literally CHICK. I think the judge might have thought he was a woman. Lmao.

Me. I would, no shame about it

Has more than enough money to make the freeloading ex 'disappear', yet continues to pay him money.

JUSTice*

The term is companion

He's already emasculated for having a wife richer than him, not taking part of that money isn't going to make him any manlier.

non betas. only betas are so full of spooks to reject this deal

literally a cuck

She's only escalated in whoredom.

>men living off women
pathetic... baka