Why would ISIS attack Turkey, a majority Muslim country?

Why would ISIS attack Turkey, a majority Muslim country?

Why attack one of your own?

They are cooperating with europe

They're the uncle toms of the Muslim world

They kill indiscriminately, they are like sith lords. Also their target is not just Christians or the west, one of their biggest targets are their own people, for not being pure enough, or obsessed enough with their ideology.

Turkey is holding talks with israel atm

Holy shit...
ISIS can use the force!?

muslims have been killing eachother since the dawn of time

ISIS believes that every other Muslim countries government aren't actually Muslims.

I wanna fuck anzu so much.

Anzu is an anorexic cunt slag

>8 hours ago
>going to airport soon, trip to japan ^^!!

Anzu is kill?

>Why attack one of your own?
Same reason the IRA bombed other Christians. They'll kill everyone.

desu, I'm surprised Turkey wasn't targeted sooner, given how well they keep extremism in check.

Because nobody kills more Muslims than Muslims do. Islamists are essentially "barbarians from the seventh century with modern technology" as Newt Gingrich just called them on TV. He is right.

It's the one thing that makes me a little sorry for some Muslims; their society is so fucking crazy that they don't even value their own people, they're so busy with insane, irrational infighting, grudges, fanatical religious shit and general bullshit. It's basically an entire culture run by angry, bitter, paranoid, overly testosteroned, stupid, controlling, ragey young soccer fans with personality disorders--nothing will EVER go right. You just know that there are a few okay Muslims but the way life is, they're gonna always be the ones who get blown up.

you need to understand most the attacks are for revenge or to help the kurds.

not every attack done by a sandnigger is because of the religion of peace.

ISIS brands those who don't adhere to their specific branch of Sunni Islam as "heretics". So they see the Turks as the enemy.

Because ISIS is Israel

You are retarded.

Why Europe is in war for centuries if they are all christians and whites?

isis isnt islam, quran says dont kill innocents especially not muslims

and yeah, this.

I mean, Islamists always have SOME fuckass retarded religious reason for killing people, Allah blah blah blah, but cooperating with whitey is a classic and I'm sure it applies in this case. Fuck, I hate Arabs and niggers. Shit races with a shit religion.

>they're gonna always be the ones who get blown up.
With their suicide vest.

>sith lords
>implying that ISIS aren't rebel scum, causing galactic unrest

Israel cucking Turkey showing them that they need Mossad intelligence reports.

Anzu is a man you faggot

OP are you stupid or just born yesterday?

Muslim terrorists have been bombing Muslims long before they bombed the twin towers.

Usually because the general Muslim population is being too degenerate for their liking I guess.

I hope this young Turkish boy made it through the attacks!

>Same reason the IRA bombed other Christians. They'll kill everyone.

Haha, but you know what I meant.

This is why the SJW-slash-taqqiya rhetoric of American Muslims is so disgusting. Each of them no doubt thinks either "I would gladly give my life for Allah to take out some of these fucking infidels" OR "lying to advance the cause of Islam is no big deal, because I'll never actually die in a terrorist attack myself LOL" but both statements are wretched and show what morally, spiritually and intellectually bankrupt people most Muslims are.

>he doesn't know the Quran says to kill nonbelievers

it's like the muslim equivalent of going to baseball practice.

RARE!
MODS! MODS! MODS!

also who is this (girl?) did she die?

She was the first confirmed victim, user.

so anzu died or what?

I hate this meme so much.

Wasted my time researching something that shouldn't even have occurred to me.
ANZU IS A GIRL YOU STUPID DYKES.

I'm not finding anything about this and according to twitter she posted 8hrs ago.

Actually I think they mostly target western tourists and some Turks die just by being there. That's why they hit an airport today and tourist areas in the past.

Oh hey it's white guy in Kenya . thanks for answering our questions the other day.

>she

Anzu RIP

Press F to pay respects.
Turkey was too cruel for such a kind soul.

In fact the ONLY "resources" related anything to anzu dying is Sup Forums only.

She's been in japan for some weeks now

anzu is alive!!!

How do you make yourself look this cute?

So someone wanna explain why Sup Forums is trying to fake her death?

Hate turks or something?

>turkroaches

I guess the answer should be obvious.

the world didn't deserve such nice boipucci, rest in benis.

in our hearts

Why has no one answered the question yet?

It was probably a branch of Kurds. Kurds are not necessarily muslims but hate turkey and turkey hates them forever.

>implying Turks are Muslims
please everyone knows Turks worship Tengri

And in reality.

I'm just gonna counter everyone trying to say she's dead wherever i see them now.

kek

Obvious bait, but anyone who doesn't know the answer to this should read the history of Muslim violence. The number one killer of Muslims is Muslims.

>attacks airport
>probably full of tourists

Why is it so difficult to understand?

>Sup Forums failed to protect Turkey

Why isn't Turkey in Nato anyways?

Why would Sup Forums want to protect Turkey?

Some Roaches are worth protecting, user.

IS territory is at 100%, but they cannot exist without having infidels to direct violence at, so they declare other Muslims infidels and go after them. There is your "Islamic Peace" in action.

They are Bronze Age goat herders with modern weapons. They will literally never be satisfied with what they have and they will always be fighting expansionist wars and carrying out genocides of anyone they consider less Islamic than themselves in the territory they conquer.

It is.

this is probably the best explanation i've ever heard
Thanks nigger!!

They're mostly heretics and apostates to various degrees.
They're doing a shitty job of being good muslim-death-cultists.
But there're more than muslim enough to make them easy targets for the ultra-orthodox members within when they want to get their own version of 'jesus-like'.

Being 'Muhammad-like' means laying waste to those who do not follow your shit religion or those who do shit job of it.

someone in the other thread posted a nip-slip but it was deleted, anyone else have it? (She's 19 it's okay)

>Kenya
Is Al Shabaab for you folks down there?

Because you let them in, no questions asked?

Because you actually are supporting them??

Goddamn.
She's like some sort of bizarre fae creature.
I can't handle looking at her.

I wonder if I can get my gf to look more like her without freaking her out or insulting her...

I think it's because Turkey (see: Erdogan) recently established a peace treaty with Israel and apologized to Putin over the jet thing. This is because Turkey is trying to cozy up to the west since their economy is going to shit, and the fact that they had been working with ISIS was not good foreign policy wise. ISIS is ovciously not happy about it.

By *you I meant *Turkey.

>GF looks like Anzu

Not possible for non-anime girls to look that good.

please help me I want to be cute

>sith lords
>kill indiscriminately
pick one

>implying Turkey isn't part of Europe

>Why would ISIS attack Turkey, a majority Muslim country
Because shitslam is constantly attacking each other due to different sects and idiocy. Sunni Shia etc etc

Step 1: Eat less burgers.

Ask her, she's happy to give people advice.

Burgers and Soda are fine.

>Why would ISIS attack Turkey, a majority Muslim country?
They'll kill anyone who isn't the "right" type of Muslim and practicing Islam in the "right" way.

This guy gets it.

where is it?

Why?

If you can't find it when it's so obvious, you don't deserve to see it.

It's a civilization ripe for expansion because of an overabundance of obsolete young men. High fertitlity in combination with low financial and sexual prospects for men are the bread and butter of getting willing fighters for half assed causes, that promise them glory, women and riches. But modern warfare keeps them caged, so terrorism and immigration is all they have.

Sorry senpai, not posting Anzu's nudes. It's rude, and her country is in mourning anyways.

We should focus on how to stop Muslims and protect Turkey. Not nipples.

Cuck

It's because Turkey has the wrong kind of Muslims. And even if they kill their own people, they still go to paradise (with the person they killed) according to their religion.

Stop Islam when?

Anzujaamu has nudes?

here?

then its rude for you to have them if she didn't personally send them to you

yeah, but they're only her chest and all you see is ribs and a flat chest.

honestly sort of gross if anything.

I wanna see

i wish he was there

False Flag to join create support for joining Euro so Turkey can give up sovereignty and Euro can dominate Bosporous.

True sith don't kill for sport. They only kill when it benefits them.

Read the Darth Bane trilogy. Shit's enlightening.

>Anzu cosplaying as a skeleton

How fitting.

I want to use Anju as a fuckdoll

Same

share them already, stop being such a moralfag

Are we sure it's even ISIS?

They still haven't taken credit for it yet.

They also attacked Britain and France which are also majority Muslim.

They know no bounds.

Oh fuck I just noticed her ribs in that pic. Oh god yeah that's gross.

There are no nudes. Every Anzu thread has someone claiming they have nudes but won't post them "because she said not to".

That tiger looks like its about to crank out some serious push-ups

there was a deleted post in the other thread that people replied too mentioning nudes. if it got deleted there were probably nudes

I've seen pictures of her barefoot, but no nudes

bullshit

they claimed to have nudes and people replied and they deleted it