"Cuck" was very popular word during 1900-1917

Can someone explain this?
you can check the word's popularity over the years in books and literature in Google books Ngram viewer.
cuck was

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cocu_magnifique
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we just repeating the last decade? ww1 part two will be pretty comfy.

Also a theme in British plays of 1400s-~1700s.

dumping

>Can someone explain this?
But isn't it obvious?

>world at peace
>except some growing plebs, getting drunk, and angry, and calling each other KEK all day long
>July, 1914. The cuck epidemic has reached a critical point
>War breaks out in Europe. Cuck vs Cuck, because at this point they pretty much all were infected.
>Over 9 million cucks and 7 million non-cucks die as a result of the war (incl. the victims of a number of genocides)
>November, 1918. The war is finally over. The cucks are defeated.
>During the Paris Peace Conference of 1919, the Big Four ban the word cuck from any use and the time being
>The League of Nations was formed with the aim of preventing the usage of the word cuck ever again.
>However, this effort failed, and economic depression, renewed European nationalism, weakened member states and the cucks feeling of humilation contributed to the rise of Nazism, ultimately contributing to World War II.

Roaring 20s incoming

It's because of a single book published in 1906 about Injuns, which features a man called George Cuck

>The original Cuck.
>George Cuck
What an hero.

It's happening again, is all.

ebin

>checking kek

uhm... guys

Civilizational cycles

>ww1 postal bants

What was is what will be. What has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.

kek wills it. this time we finish the job

This made me laugh more than it should have.

He was with them and yet they lost because they didn't have any repeating digits and didn't praise enough.

We won't make the same mistake.

Looks like this is popular too during periods of war.

1908-1927 seems pretty batman if you ask me.

that was before the bolsheviks abolished free speech

I see it too!

checked

what the fuck was going on in 1900?

Perhaps meme magic is only being rediscovered

For real though, this shit has gone too far. I was just out with my friend tonight and he kept making awkward remarks about cuckolding and peoples girlfriends getting pounded out by black guys. It's spread into the world of normies.

WW1 2.0 incoming

2.0 was 1939-1945 we're on 3.0 desu.

Clearly not

Actually, this makes sense. I've read "cuckolding" mentioned in a few texts in the early 20th century. James Joyce in Ulysses mentions it. It seemed to have disappeared for a few decades but now the word is making a comeback. It's actually pretty interesting.

It was never an actual fetish until now user.

That's not true. To give one example, Joyce saw it as a fantasy and actually derived content from this fantasy to fuel some of the sexual imagery present in his texts. He tried to push his partner, Nora, into an affair.

>Joyce, despite his incessant jealousy, also nearly pushed Nora into an affair to garner new material for him to write about. Nora refused to succumb and teased him about his wishes, addressing letters to him, "Dear Cuckold."

"Cuckolding" was a fixture and interest of early 20th century literature... I'm just wondering why.

Sexual and masculine insecurity in regards to being able to fulfill women

Pretty sure the turn of the century had a lot of pastoral scenes involving chickens cuck cuck cuckong around the barnyard

No, that's such a simpleton way of looking it. There was something in the zeitgeist of the time for this word to appear as it did, and the prevalence of it now.

Seriously?

World War 2.0

>that's such a simpleton way of looking it.
Occam's Razor

>Occam's Razor

You can't use this to dumb down everything. Oh yes, using Occam's Razor I can deduce that what I in the distance is as far as the Earth is... oh wait, the Earth isn't flat, but that would be too complex, so it must be.

I can deduce that what I see in the distance is as far as the Earth is...**

Like actual cuckolding? Uncanny

>0.0000000000000000003%
>very popular
Leave.

Fucking Australia.

That's more than today, and we use it pretty superfluously

>batman and dragon dildo

hmm I wonder who is behind this

Pure coincidence

> The trick of the Jew who is "hunted" and "martyred" never fails to work on the stupid cuckold of an Aryan. It is they who are persecuting us. We are the martyrs' victims.

- Louis-Ferdinand CĂ©line

The Magnificent Cuckold (Le Cocu magnifique) is a Belgian play by Fernand Crommelynck. It was first published in 1921.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cocu_magnifique

kek it's real too

wew lad, nice tabs

Except Heliocentrism was simpler than Geocentricism

Hell, that's the whole reason Geocentrism bothered Copernicus and Galileo, because to explain the orbits the system was convolted as hell

Unreal
Also nice dubs

Will i get to wear the uniform in public soon?

hmm really makes you think.

Probably some minor political figure's name. Still hilarious.

fucking retards, try doing all those graphs at 2 decimal points instead of 15 you dumb cunts

saged

nothing to see here folks

haha, oh wow

What goes up, must come down. Therefore something is drawing us down, including the sides of cliffs and mountains, which collapse.
If the earth was flat, wouldn't the weakest parts, the sides, gradually crumple down, forming a spherical mass around the source of gravity?
Obviously that's not how the earth was formed, but you can't have observable gravity and a flat earth at the same time.

Simple means elegant, not foolproof.

Yes but it would still be simpler for the sky to just be a blanket covering the earth and the earth to be flat. The point is that occams razor alone can't promote one theory over another. The simplicity of a theory is just one of multiple criteria of adequacy that must be considered

>history repeats itself

oh shit

hmm

>slowly rising again

was it in relation to chickens or something

holy war when?

Already happening