Japanese women are the prettiest women in East Asia. SK women are second. This cannot be disputed, it is objective fact

Japanese women are the prettiest women in East Asia. SK women are second. This cannot be disputed, it is objective fact.

Honestly, They are all look same
It just reflect nation's economic,cultural influence
Central asian have most good looking face

We're the elite though.

Singapore is one of the most civilised parr of world but too small to make image

said plastic doll

Look at 2016, USA is #1 in all three categories.

I can sure your country's girls also take some plastic a lot but not reach a korean tier

Proof? I don't believe it.

>but not reach a korean tier
im pointing that

there's a little bit difference

but yeah they're almost same and cultural influences or trends are much bigger

You don't need proof, just take my word.

My cousin married a Japanese woman and she is at best above average.

Why such a big hoopla over Koreans doing surgery?
It's their personal freedom. It must help them (barring surgery fuckups/addiction/dependence/maintenance fees) in some way. And it gives me eye candy. Win-win.

But I say this as someone who has no plans to have children so I discount the gene pool argument.

And these hot plastic bitches would not go for dudes posting on int anyway (unless you are paying for one). Within the confines of my computer screen and from a 3rd person perspective on the streets, I don't see much of a problem.

North China produces some stunning Asian women. Better than Japan imo if you want gorgeous. But if you want cute, then Japan it is.

what's up with this mook's english who let him in?

>inb4

actually true but their rate is unbelivable

True, their rates are retarded because surgery is cheap, available and socially accepted. Not exactly a great reflection on the nation but I still respect their personal freedom to do what they want.

Not to deviate too much, but the bigger problem IMO is what becomes of the bitches that choose to go under the knife. Going from cold diarrhea to hot shit has dramatic effects on a woman's life and has the potential to awaken her inner stuck-up-cunt (the seeds of which were planted nationwide about 10-15 years ago). The qualms I have with plastic chicks has to do with the unwarranted sense of entitlement that these women have attained due to sudden elevation in the social pecking order.

This is why I like taking the position I take. Just observe from afar, and you get the eye candy without having to take on the bullshit that comes with actually interacting with them.

>cute girls
Taiwan Number Wan

China say otherwise.

You ever tindered in east Asia? Japs are EASILY the ugliest, Chinese are the hottest

Stupid weeaboo

SK - Smart Kawaii Japanese women.

2014 was the prime age of Tinder in Japan, and then it quickly went to shit. If you are judging by Tinder then you are getting the wrong idea.

Found the Siberian loving Korean kek

日本人の恋人(女)がほしいなあ。。。

Sorry shit japanese

Anyway, i think its almost the same rate for the trio japan SK china(taiwan hk incl). This topic is redundant and has been repeated for ages. Just pick the one with the personalities you like the most, thats where they are more distinct

How the fuck my 3rd world country gets so high?

That's like claiming that someone is the smartest down's syndrome guy

They're ugly af, first are chinese