How Women Judge men

youtube.com/watch?v=TvibVARBipE
youtube.com/watch?v=phwMQ96ogAM

>USA

youtube.com/watch?v=M2tagunoSms

>South Africa

When are you gents headed to South Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EicU8jPyxks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They judge heavily on height.

Pretty much a deal breaker. If you are a manlet there is no reason to even live.

>turkroach clearly perving
what a surprise

So is south africa a look into the past of America?

give me a tldw

No, apes are just more reliant on males. Thus females actually need to practice subservience in a way of making symbiotic living possible. It is impossible in the west due to females taking masculine roles. What I mean by this is if they don't need a male and have male dominant characters from fatherless homes. It gets Freudian at this point but nonetheless it is impossible in the west now.

Women are shallow in western countries where feminism exist, while south american women seem more down to earth and accepting.

NGGHHHHH. Imagine the beautiful aryan children this girl can give you. SEMEN DEMON.

broooo

Who's that?

Didn't even make it three fucking minutes

Anybody who believes this blantently fake bullshit should not reproduce

Those negresses are just after his credit rating.
>DAT INTEREST RATE YO

it's a shop guys, signature at bottom right.
t. /d/egenerate sizefag

I don't fuck monkeys

Each kid would kill 1000 niggers each

What's actually manlet height? It seems subjective as fuck. If you're 6'5, you'll consider 6'1 a manlet. If you're 5'11, you'll consider 5'8 a manlet. What's the consensus among women?

for women it's anything under 6 feet. retarded, yes.
t. 5'5 turbo manlet

I didn't watch more than thirty seconds.

Makes me cringe.

She should at least give some of that tits to her friend

Cringe as fuck the second one

Pols ideal m8

lower rider is a magazine, brah

its probably a picture from a car show of this long legged turkroach magnet

No way those tits are legit.

This made me laugh ore than i should.

>I'm half german
kek

i can see it

Am I the only one who doesn't like gigantic tits? I actually kind like mine smaller.

>Her smile and optimism. gone.

this is fucking bullshit.
nothing gets a girl hotter for a guy, than when other women fawn over them

thats what germans look like now

Looks money and status boyos

this webm was uncalled for

I used to not care much, but once I grew up and realized just how many demands women have of men it made me scrutinize them more closely. I'll still date a chick with small tits, but I'll make her feel insecure about it the whole way.

In the name of equality.

how so

Anything ~10 cm taller than them is game

it is giving rise to feels I do not want to feel

She's kind of dumb, if that makes you feel any better.

Karlie Kloss

Shes 6'2 and a model

>those ugly legs

youtube.com/watch?v=EicU8jPyxks
lets see how they judge a nigger
all of them want the nigger D

>What's actually manlet height?

5'11

It's not about being taller than them, it is about being taller than other people around you both.

Women in my country are very "primitive" when it comes to choosing, being tall/large bodied is a dealbreaker here, and women are very obvious about it.

>judging a tv that's 99% of the time faked for views and even has the fox logo on the bottom right
Fuck this guy needs to find something else to do like judge others on /pol

if you are around 5'10 most girls don't even notice I'm 5'11 and I wear basketball shoes to give me that extra inch I have no shame

I'm 5'9" and have no problem with women even some that are taller than me show interest sorry your ugly and boring

tv show*

Pisses me off. That and my hairline are the two things I can do nothing about.

Fit. Well employed. Ambitious. Educated. Make decent money. There are extracurriculars that I am passionate about. None of it matters. None of it.

Do you want children?

I did. Too late for it, now.

How is it too late? Are you impotent?

No. But the men in my family don't make it far into their 60's. So, if I were to have a kid tomorrow, I'd probably be dead before they turned 25, definitely 30.

You are not tied to some destiny of dying at 60 dude. What did the others die from?

The same congenital heart defect that I have.

No. I am not limited by "destiny". I don't believe in any of that mumbo jumbo.

I am, however, limited by physiology.

I could take excellent care of myself and my heart could pop before fifty. I could take lousy care of myself and make it to 60, no problem. But at 60, every year my chance of dying increases exponentially every year.

some manlet lover

It depends on your country, i'm 173cm and i'm tall here.

I look like an Adonis, but I'm only 5'10" (180lbs 10%bf) so I've never had a girlfriend and still a virgin at 30. Height really is more important that anything else.

who cares
cum in them and then watch anime

I was actually asked to be on a dating show in Atlanta, but then I told them I was only 5'10" and it was like nope sorry we asked.

this is now an anime thread

I know this isn't Sup Forums but the show is pretty good.

Episode 5 has by far one of the highest cringe factors.

>no 6'1" > 5'11" edit

i mean really it's right there come on

which defect?

This enormous woman will devour us all! Aah!

In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2″ or taller.

Better kill yourself then manlet

>TFW want a family but too much of an autistic wizard who frequents a Mongolian straw hat instruction board to do so

>white women
>willing to date jobless niggers
>but not willing to date white men white stable full-time jobs

What kind of a fucking name is Justice?
>What's actually manlet height?
Under 6'.

The YouTube video is a slideshow with an extremely deluded and uncharismatic neckbeard complaining about why he thinks life is unfair because he can't get any pussy; the video isn't worth clicking on.

>ywn be this alpha

Feeling sorry for cucked manlets. Being 2+ m tall around here will get you any kind of fuck, even if you are completely retarded. The problem is that women are completely insane tho.

Let's try that again
1/11

2/11

3/11

4/11

5/11

6/11

fact : anime watchers are the most powerful race in the world

7/11

8/11

9/11
my favourite

>Eating her own hospitality corn

Absolutely degenerate. Hospitality corn is to be reserved for guests or as a gesture of goodwill towards new acquaintances.

10/11

its the most degenerate thing in the picture

KIll yourselves.

>fantasizing about cartoon sex with cartoon condoms

11/11

get laid faggot

>Wanting cartoon STDs

Go be a cartoon nigger somewhere else.