Learn it, united statians fuckers!!!

Learn it, united statians fuckers!!!

who fucking cares

FPBP

Why does our name trigger you third worlders so much? Honestly I am genuinely curious. What difference does it make to you?

t. irrelevant monkey trying to ride American success

By gdp, the United states is 2/3 of America.

When you represent the majority of something, you can claim all of it. It is called democracy.

Is zika real or just a consequence of pesticides?

Ever heard of penis envy?
The rest of the world is jealous of our aircraft carriers in the same way

>united statians

You see why this doesn't make sense. THE USA gets it's name because it was an alliance of colonies in America, there was no other name to call it.

America is whatever we say it is. Deal with it, you zika baby.

Fuck off, America is short for United States of America, plus our national anthem uses just "America" so get the fuck over it.

It's actually two continents... but we are the only country with America in the name and no other country is worth mentioning.... sahrry

Show me one example of a credible academic or journalistic source from the last 30 years referring to any country other than the United States as America.

we are the only country with america in its name, are you united shitskin brazil of america?

Please tell me about all the other countries with "America" in the title that we could be confusing the USA with you huetard.

Depending on the convention and model, some continents may be consolidated or subdivided: for example, Eurasia is most often subdivided into Europe and Asia, while North and South America are sometimes recognized as one American continent.

>virus
>a consequence of pesticides
Jesus fuck, learn some biology man.

Outside of Canadia, the US is pretty much no different from Mexico and the rest of South America.

>Does anyone ever used America nowadays regarding any country but the US? No? Then fuck you, no one cares about your shitholes.
BTW the continents alltogether are called Americas stupid spic

>btfo by fellow countryman

>no different than Mexico
Are you fucking retarded ?

No.

America will always be the USA. It alone has a greater GDP than every other country on the continent combined. And it alone has a greater military power than every country on the continent combined. It has a stronger culture and influence as well.

Big pet peeve.

Our fucking country is slowly turning into Mexico 2.0

It's not United States.
It's United States of AMERICA.

>American education

It was until this our Lord saviour will stop and probs reverse it

>America is a whole continent
They don't even understand their own point. That graph is trying to claim that America should describe all of the Americas, which is not a continent but two.

>USA is the only relevant country in the Americas

>literally every yourpeeing county calls us Americans

>so do asians

>and austalians

face it. we ARE America

You understand you dumb monkey .

We are the only Americans that matter which is why we are America. You are a 3rd world shit hole.

Trump ain't getting elected, unless Hillary dies of stroke whilst getting indicted.

How I learned it was from myself. That's there's America the great, North America (which is really just them and us) and south america. Mexico and Cuba and all those other shitty drug islands. And lots of earthqaukes and guns and rapists.
Held these beliefs since grade 4 and they aren't going away soon you stupid liberal media

Just cuz spics like social benefits doesn't mean that they are changing the country, maybe southern California, but they were already communist to begin with

ok then united states of americans ?

usaians?

united statesians?

you call yourself american
we call you gringo

US = AMERICA
get over it.

Actually spics don't like benefits, they enjoy working, I'm not referring to them really. I'm actually referring to the fact that we're having crime families/organizations running our country.

>non relevant countries think they matter

No.
For all of south and Central America are weak, useless and unimportant. We own you. You are ours. We say when you go hungry. We make you manufacture our drugs. We take your forests, cocoa, coffee and sugar. And in exstange you get gangs, crime, murder and our leaders for your false puppet states.
So no.
You do not get the privilege of being included. We we say America, we are speaking of your masters. You should be fucking greatful for being allowed yo serve us.

we wuz americans

You sound like a weeaboo who wishes they were born japanese.

United States of America.
United States of Mexico.

And you fuckers in the south aren't even united at all. Just like we're not united with our poorer neighbors.

I'm getting tired of these folks who get all butthurt because when someone drops the "S" off of "Americas", it exclusively means United States of America. Cry a freakin' amazon river, OP.

>you dont matter if you disagree
ugh

Yeah, and no way will Britain vote to leave the EU.

FPBP

Sorry, I'm Hispanic and I noticed that other Hispanics, particularly South Americans, are desperately trying to depreciate the name/title "American" for United States citizens, and even attempting to hijack it for themselves.

Sorry, but you are only of your relative country. This globalist agenda to remove or even rob national identity does't fly here.

>united statians
It's pronounced American, Pedro.

Just look at this thread, they're just acting tough and waving their dicks like any united statesian would.
That and also lack of creativity when naming their country led to this situation, you see their beginnings and they used "Citizen of the US" because there was just no proper name to call them, so of course they resorted to hijack the name of the continent.
Presumptuous fuckers.

Hue, you were actually the estados unidos do brasil until recently, and the Bean Machines are officially the United States of Mexico. What should we call them?

wrong

your opinion doesn't matter because YOU don't matter

nooo youuu dont matter

God I can smell the rotting third world streets from here.

Whatever. We were the first real country to break away from our colonial masters in this entire hemisphere. We earned the right to call ourselves American. We were the ones who set the example for the rest of you to follow. You'd still be Portugal or Spain if not for us.

Your country kinda looks like a triceratops.

>Believing the USA was named after the continents.
>Not know America is an idea of liberty and manifest destiny.

So you're that big and still irrelevant lmao go back to your favella and cry more

>brazilian geography

Yet you can't even have the Olympics in your shit hole without danger of well everything

There are two United States in North America. The United States of America and the United States of Mexico. We refer to one as America and the other as Mexico. We refer to neither as 'United States' unless we're being especially pompous

only latin american shitskins push for the whole "america = north america + south america" bullshit, most likely because they're fucking jealous of the actual America.

There are two clearly distinct landmasses. There is no continent of america. There's north america and there's south america. The term "america" by itself only refers to the united states of america. Just as we say germany instead of the federal republic of germany.

I can only identify one nation on a world map, and that is 'murria

United Mexican States, goddammit.

Why is it that you fuckers never get ir right?

And I don't even care about OPs non-issue.

Who cares about you Egypt

Not our fault those other countries haven't done anything relevant for decades.

>1 post by this ID
United Statians? Do you mean like the United States of Brazil? Or the Mexican United States? Or do you mean like the United States of Colombia?
I'm not sure to which you're referring.

In other news, everyone south of the Rio Grande is a fucking butthurt loser.

Holy fucking shit.

Those details are so unimportant that atlases universally label it "Mexico". That's why.

Are Brazilians the niggers of South America?

You don't call the people from the Democratic Republic of the Congo Democratic Republicans, they are Congolese. Just the same as Republic of Korea USA, and historically the USSR

Reminder that each state in the US is a sovereign nation. The US is simply the EU of the new world. TEXIT!!!

The UK does not own the entirety of the British Isles, yet we call it Britain because the competition for the name is irrelevant-tier. Same thing applies to literally every other New World nation but us (sorry Canada, it's true).

What the fuck are you smoking.

If the rest of the Americas was worth anything you could claim the mantle.

>United States of Colombia
ah?

And your "argument" only serves to prove that you don't have a name. Be it "united states" of "america", neither of them is an actual name.
United States OF America =/= America

You also call the Falklands the Malvinas so it's not like Argentines have a great track record on getting names right.

US citizens you fat break

>a gypsy thinks he matters
Don't be rude to greatest ally or we'll send wounded GRID soldiers your way bucko

>hue not understanding what a colloquialism is

ITT: Brazil wants to be part of America and leech off white power. Nice try tiny head

I feel like I've argued with the same retard monkey about this...

Yeah, and the Kingdom OF Norway != Norway

Fucking retarded shitskins, I swear

Probably is the same guy and just as butthurt.

Is there any continent called Norway?

I'm getting real tired of seeing the same people on Sup Forums all the time. This faggot, that fucking pinko portugalese, the stupid native that thinks he's Hitler

Nobody but English-second-language kids call the Americas "America." There are two continents called the Americas, there's one country called America. Learn it, zika-baby.

My apologies, I stand corrected.
No, you're right, because the original intent of the name was to show that a federation of states, like Virginia, Maryland, etc. were united. The states were to be referred to by their names and the entity of their unity would be called the U.S.A., but that has obviously changed as attitudes changed.

But in any case, quit whining about it, it's an easy convention and complaining about it just lets everyone know that you're a pedantic retard. Colombia is a nice country btw.

Literally every mestizo is buttmad about it. In spanish, they don't even say "americans" when referring to us. They say "estadounidense" which translates to "unitedstatesian". They won't even call us americanos because that's how buttflustered they are that we're the true america.

They use this (bad) argument in Europe a lot.

The United States of America is the ONLY country that calls itself America and themselves Americans. There are NO OTHER countries in the Americas who do this. To pretend otherwise is just to be annoying on purpose.

And that is that.

Do you know how many United States there are, Federal Republic of Brazil?

We will continue to call our country America and there's nothing any of you cucks can do about it. We've been your masters since the Roosevelt Doctrine and we will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Go sleep Pablito. He didn't even implied that.

Its literally an excuse spics use to justify spics mass migrating into the US
"Todos somos Americanos"
Its fucking stupid

You'll all be apart of the american union soon

Not an argument. Many countries' official names are some form of place + form of government, and the everyday name of that country is always the place part of it.

Russian Federation = Russia
Republic of Finland = Finland
French Republic = France
United Mexican States = Mexico
Federal Republic of Germany = Germany
Kingdom of Norway = Norway
United states of America = America

Get over it. You can't even spell columbia correctly.

>"China" doesn't exist.
However there is aa country called "the peoples republic of China"
>"Australia is a continent, not a country"
However, there is a country called "the commonwealth of Australia"
Belgium.
UK.
Should I go on dipshit?

b... b-but australians are allowed to do it...

Well some people just want to feel important, I guess. An easy solution is that every country can literally slap an " of America" at the end of their country's name.
The only thing is that literally nobody will care.

The difference between a Huemonkey and a Huebro.