OH
ITS
BRUDAL

HE'S SO RAAACIST
HE'S RAAACIST

ZIP

ME UNDIES ME UNDIEEEEEEES

RECRUITAH

I realized what's the issue lads he didn't say "brutal" a single time in his new special.

Excuse me

HEY ITS THE MONDAY MORNING JUST BEFORE FRIDAY AND AFTER WEDNESDAY THURSDAY AFTERNOON PODCAST

>man gets married and has a kid
>becomes less funny

BRUTAL

The GOAT meundies song:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic

Watched his most recent JRE podcast after enjoying the Alex Jones episode and it was pretty boring. Bill is a funny, affable guy, but Joe keeps hitting him with political talking points like it's a fucking legitimate news channel and by the end Bill is done with the shit.

Reminds me of the Chappelle bit where he's talking about the news interviewing Ja Rule after 9/11.

AND IIIIIIIM JUST CHECKING IN ONDGHXJAHH

>tfw he doesn't even try anymore

DOG MURDERIN

>tfw you realize that Bill Burr's podcast is actually a podcast about sports

>2017
>Not being in an interracial relationship

>tfw you realize that Bill Burr's podcast is actually a podcast about sports

WHY

HE'S SOMEWHAT RICH

HE COULD EASILY AFFORD A HOT NIGRESS

But he gave up his pitbull for that very reason, they do everything wrong.

Maybe he loves her for the way that she is and not her appearance..

she's a bitch though

Have you lived together with her for 8 years? No. You don't know her.

I've lived with a white woman for 6 years and know that living with a black woman would be infinitely worse.

all he talks about is fucking hockey, it isn't even funny anymore

Wow, you're dumb.

Different user, injecting my own experience in here.

I remember saying the reason Bill was attracted to his wife was, essentially, she had a backbone and could stand up to his shit-talking while giving some of her own in retaliation. I have a close friend who is with his fiance for a similar reason. As they say here in the UK "she can handle the banter".

Never have I disagreed with someone's choice of partner more in my life. She is an insufferable bitch in every interaction I've had with her. Her entire character can be summarised as being horrible with everyone, including her fiance. My friend, where he was once a "lad's lad", making his own decisions and putting his friends first has now become completely under the thumb to this woman and completely whipped. It's the literal textbook definition of why you shouldn't get married.

>b-b-but muh anecdotal evidence logical falacy

The man has compromised his ideals. One side eventually has to back down. If you look at Burr's comedy, what he says now vs what he said before, this is clear to see. Burr has a strong personality, that's why he sought someone who could match him in that regard. He bit off more than he can chew. "Bitch" is subjective, but anyone who can do that to that sort of a man is, to me, a bitch.

This guy was beginning to turn a little George Carlin, and now look what's happened

We got Cuck louis & Cuck Burr, both of which people make out to be a big deal

We need real comedians, some mgtow advocates, not these married dummies who just want to relate to normie audiences

>why you shouldnt get married
no, your friend is just a cuck.
marriage is fine as long as you arent a faggot and get a traditional woman and not some disgusting feminist.

To clarify, I think there are pros and cons to marriage, but what I outlined in my post is a huge con.

Also
>traditional woman
I'm not a Christian, I don't go to church. This is sadly a pipe dream in this day and age under those circumstances.

ZIP...

This face invokes unease in me

*plunges syringe into your ass*
*unholsters monster dong*
suck it or you're getting a lethal dose of morphine

...Recruitah

andaaAAAAAAH

imagine taking a current photo of bill: married to a not-attractive black woman and dressing like a metrosexual because the wife forces him to, and then going back in time to show it to the young Billy working at the warehouse. You tell him "this is you in the future. This is the future you chose. Also you're not funny anymore because of that woman in the picture". He would probably die from shock.