Are the people of European powers proud of the age of imperialism?

or sorry for Africans and native Americans?

whites are not capable of empathy, so mostly proud of it, except liberal sjws of course

i have read recently on al jazeera that the war on terrorism is the beginning of neocolonialism...

yes

I don't feel proud for annexing a bunch of subhumans, no

>Japanese Nationalists claim they're the good guys in WW2 because they are liberating colonies
>Japan was colonial power and a pretty cruel one too
Really makes one ponder.

I don't give a fuck. If anything they got lucky because they got a way out of their shitholes

>be kiwi
>wake up
>house got confiscated by the waitangi tribunal again

>Are the people of European powers proud of the age of imperialism?
yes
>or sorry for Africans and native Americans?
no

> Proud
No
> Sorry
No.
Well, the Hereros got fucked up unfairly but besides that it was relativly tame conquest in comparison to what was normal at the time.

the european empire (british, french, spanish, russian etc.) were the greatest things to happen to this planet

I'm north Africa. Death to whites!

Debuelban el loro

Yes and we are not sorry.

it would've been true had the neocolonialism not been a thing for last 5 decades

In the school we don't talk about colonialism beside muh "we never become anyone's colony." I wonder what it feels like to live in a colony.

Thailand btw

It's understandable that many niggers are still assblasted about colonialism, but if you look at the bigger picture colonialism had positve as well as negative aspects for the colonies even though people nowadays find it impossible to acknowledge the former.

Quality of life is generally measured as a mixture of GDP, access and quality of education and life expectancy. All of these things have dramatically improved in Africa compared to pre-colonial times and it's precisely because Western countries barged in there that these unprecedented improvements could occur in such a short period of time.

We are being totally ashamed btw.

Are you sorry for Vietnameses?

The implications I've received are generally no. People in West Europe are taught to be ashamed of their heritage and former accomplishments.

It's irrelevant. White subhumans will get replaced anyway. Their time on America is coming to an end. It's time for europeans to get mongrelized before getting extinct.

What DOES classify as a shithole for a pampered european?

anything within a 100 km radius of a nonwhite

I always found that caricature a bit strange, slavery had ended a long time before the whole pith helmet explorer stereotype came about.

why is Sup Forums obsessed with race?

Did we colonize them?

There's 50 countries/sovereign states in Europe. Only 5 of them ever had colonial empires.

It's not about slavery, it's about exploitation.

I am proud of all the guys whom I raped and infected with AIDS.

I guess this is the same case.

Colonialism is not good, but it was history, so deal with it.

In the Netherlands the golden age is considered our best era.

We don't care much about the slavery and are secretly proud of it.

There are serveral good things that came out of colonialism, like a worldwide synkronized calendar, international trade and exchange of ideas and (now) resources.

Do you greet properly the patrol ?