Sup Forums's thoughts on the heavily Jewish influenced architecture style known as Brutalism

Sup Forums's thoughts on the heavily Jewish influenced architecture style known as Brutalism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernő_Goldfinger
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Om9D_fdrNhA
youtube.com/watch?v=0VFOz2k0hbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is this "jewish influenced"?

not quite my cuppa tea ya kno what i mean ey ol sport

my opinion is that its ugly

Kikes are slumlords

>heavily Jewish influenced
>origins in Soviet Union
???

because it's anti-classical and incredibly ugly to look at

Brutalism is kinda cool, it at least attempts to "decorate", with something looking evil.

Most other modernist buildings don't attempt to look like anything. Those are the true trash.

I like Judge Dredd.

>being unaware of who led and financed the Bolsheviks

I like it desu but I wouldn't want to live in a hugely brutalism-dominated environment though

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernő_Goldfinger

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

think about that, user

>Brutalism is kinda cool, it at least attempts to "decorate", with something looking evil.
What could be more evil looking than Brutalism?

multiple brutalist buildings

There was lots of this shit at the University of Toronto. I swear it's designed to be imposing and demoralizing.

Personally, I've always felt the style had a strange charm to it, but I wouldn't want it to become ubiquitous, and I can see why most don't like it.

It is a style that appeared all across Europe after WWII and mimics the raw concrete designs of military buildings and bunkers. It's wasn't started by THE JOOS.

Man when you see this kinda shit in the dead of winter it just makes you feel like an ant.

>It's wasn't started by THE JOOS

nothing, that's the charm in it.

The modern glass buildings that don't even attempt to have a style, evil or not, are what are really demoralizing.

So basically an elevator tower connects two buildings..

Bravo, kikes...stick to counting your shekels and screwing the goy. You are shit builders

Mate, you're absolutely fucked. Glass buildings, even at their plainest are more aesthetically pleasant to look at than this concrete gulag garbage.

Nice and functional. I like it. Who cares if the architects who started it were Jewish? its not a political statement, just an aesthetic one.

>modern glass buildings are ugly

functionality doesn't have to include soullessness

On a practical level, this and this would be good in cold climates as they cut down on thermal exchange areas - it's a lot easier for heat to enter or escape via glass than big masses of concrete. That cuts down your electrical or other heating/cooling bills long term, in exchange for a slight increase in lighting requirements.

I think it's cool tbqh pham.

Brutalism as fashion

I love it. Only plebs hate it.

yeah a slab of concrete with some glass on it is so hip and trendy!

I agree with you, that's the idea. They spun some nonsense yarn about how it 'shows the true structure' and therefore is 'honest.'

It's about making something look imposing to the point that it crushes your spirit for reaching for the stars.

Modern glass boxes crush us in a similar sense, but by rotting us from the inside out. These dissolve our spirit while brutalist structures weigh down on it.

MUST be bait, but I'll have a nibble.

If you're able to let the look of a few buildings affect you that way then you're a lost cause anyway

I was going to post something like this.

I like it in a dystopian way. If we're going to become slaves to jewish globalism, might as well make everything look oppressive and dreary for dramatic effect.

I think this building looks like bullshit

Every brutalist building has its own charm and its easy to hate some and love others.

That said, they are more expensive than alternatives and are absolutely horrible to try to maintain.

Pure garage. Which stands to reason when you consider Jews are incapable of actually building or creating anything that isn't war. They can finance projects no problem, but can they actual do what humans can considering they can't even fight for themselves? Absolutely not. Which is strange considering the whole Jewish intelligence meme.

Makes me want to go to sleep and pretend that I didn't see it

>Brutalism is Jewish
>Everything I don't like is Jewish

Brutalism draws inspiration from Nazi architecture, at least indirectly.

why would they be more expensive?
tbqh pic related has horrendous internal design.

>Jewish

I like psuedo-Brutalist stuff that seems to be a mishmash of 50s International style and Mid-Century Modern. Looked friendly and cute even on behemoths.

The Brutualism we know, on the other hand, looks like it was built to get nuked. Some stuff had really good interiors though.

same building, other side.

No, not really. Speer was much more influenced by Art Deco. NSDAP buildings had their own blend, which was very aesthetic, strong, beautiful, but not gaudy.

My Aussie friend, architecture is a powerful means of resonating the people it serves. Compare going into a beautiful Romanesque or Gothic cathedral with that of the cement underground church at Lourdes. One is an uplifting experience and the other made me think I was going into a bomb shelter.

Brutalism started in France gang (brut) though (((who))) advanced it at first I don't know. The Soviet's loved it- and so did the post modern West.

>That cuts down your electrical or other heating/cooling bills
good goy. jk

Concrete is much more expensive and difficult to assemble

Jews have a kind of style of no style, a bitter functionality that dismisses beauty as pointless. They have this in art, in speech, in writing, in music. It is one if their deep foundational things and one of the first things I ever noticed about them.
Consider the phrase "and here's the beauty part." Consider the mechanistic functionality of the term "take-away."

than...
brutalism or not, all buildings here are made of concrete.

That's what Yuri says.

Maybe right now for buildings. The price of steel has plummeted. but concrete construction and steel have been similarly economically viable for decades

lel, synagogues built after the 50's all look fucking weird in my experience

t. another jew

OY FUCKING VEY

Is this where the Sanhedrin gathers to plot against the goyim?

Looks better than the high point of UCF's architecture.

Proper brutalism? Brutalism done right? Is kinda cool.

Commieblocks? Depressing.

looks better than my uni's (temple)

>911
>This building
wew greatest ally

Literally looks like a fucking stapler

i think its such a bad taste...
i kinda like brutalizm in moderation, but this looks like it was designed by a teenager.

pic is my city mayor office.

Looks cool greatest ally

Boring and ugly as fuck.

The very existence of buildings is proof of a slave class.

>A
>FUCKING
>ROBOT HEAD

Israel has buildings for the slave class of Goi and for businesess.

cant unsee

is this brutalist?

buldingbots roll out!

It's shit. So yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Om9D_fdrNhA
No Aryan shall live in a building with more than 5 floors, decreed today.

no its just a poor design, you can see that the architect followed a different style for the rest of the building

Looks comfy

>a gun nest
>architecture

It's architectural in that it's a kind of shelter, that's all. When you use a fucking WW2 machine gun nest as an example of 'architecture' covering both functionality and aesthetics it shows you really have nothing to contribute.

Goddamn awful

A FUCKING TURKEY
fuck the UofT that place is a breeding ground for globalist scum

oh yeah? you looks like a commie

There was a blog that got censored for this obviously but the guy observed that modern synogogues are easily the most hideous and hateful buildings anywhere. He wasn't an anti-Semite and didn't follow conspiracy stuff. He just had driven past several and spontaneously observed it. He's right of course, they tend to try to make big brutal statements with concrete.
There was also an infamous one in Prague that looked Satanic, it was dark and the roof was made up of these straight upright staves like teeth.

that right there is a building you'd expect to see in judge dredd or some other sci-fi dystopia.

Can you imagine hiding here? No one would find you

It's like looking at a termite nest.

deeply underrated

Communism is Slavery, it is illegal for an Aryan to associate himself with Jewish subversion.

Glass shit like that is uglier than brutalism. At least brutalist buildings do something. Plain glass boxes just disappear into the background and ruin the close knit fabric of traditional wall to wall cities.

That is a wonderful photograph.

This looks like an Arma 2 map

No it doesn't. The narrow window slits and bare concrete surfaces are pretty much what you expect from a military installation. And these too borrow concepts from medieval castles built to withstand siege, which go back further still to to Roman forts, possibly to when siege warfare was first invented.

It's simply an architectural design that reflects the history of human warfare.

>Be eastern Europe.
>Almost all countries under Soviet control for most of the 20th century.
>They irreversibly destroy your cities with shitty commie blocks and massive brutalist buildings.
>Too many to just knock down replace.
>Even if you did most of your cities would have zero of its heritage/historical buildings left.
>Western Europe full of cities with beautiful and preserved architecture that is hundreds of years old.
>You guys have hideous looking cement cubes in your city centers.

I'd rather have brutalism than this 1999 trend of fucking glass buildings everywhere.

>Jewish influenced architecture

Is that where you win a non competitive bid and then build with subpar materials and cheap off the books labor and pocket all the savings?

Since this is now an architecture thread, Paris bros what building is this?

I was watching some travel videos a few days ago and this building looked like one of the most beautiful I have seen. These uncultured Americans couldn't pronounce the name.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VFOz2k0hbw

4:37.

>make something ugly

>pretend it was a deliberate decision for it to be ugly

Jews suck at art. That's why they have no country of their own and their language sounds like hairballs.

Makes sense, humans are basically the same at the end of the day.

buildings don't have souls pussy.

Does that look that notable to you? There's tons of buildings in that style here everywhere.

The thing with the fountains is pretty unique though so I bet somebody has a name for you

UofT is fucking shit, full of worthless liberals and asians. Western academia is dead, it's more or less useless now. McGill is probably the last bastion left.