Why are germans so condescending towards black people? APOLOGIZE IMMEDIATELY!!

Why are germans so condescending towards black people? APOLOGIZE IMMEDIATELY!!

youtube.com/watch?v=eqVWn1eEQTM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
youtube.com/watch?v=-zBU89SOrLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because Germans still have some semblance of sanity and good reason left.

bad experiences with black G.I.s post WWII

>tfw I have already seen this video so I can comment on it before watching

Yeah it sounds annoying, there just mustn't be that many Blacks in Germany leading to Germans acting weird when they see one.

who the fuck asks to touch someone else's hair? why do black people lie so much?

I've seen this happen irl.

this
especially in slightly autistic countries where people dont even want to sit next to each other

edgy

We should send more black people to germany so they get used to them

Your pic isn't a pepe it's a toad

I do it every day

>tfw black and moving to germany in a couple months
>tfw slightly nervous
>tfw this video is actually handy

thx tunisianon

Fuck off, niger. Stay in your multiculti shithole, land of (((the free)))

I've had some random older woman in Prague come up to me and start touching my hair without saying a word. So I can believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The got very common here all of a sudden. In my childhood they were rare as fuck and this is a big city.

You a black in poland?

Nah I'm white, I've just got long hair, I guess that's it. It was weird though how she didn't even say anything, so it doesn't seem far fetched that people asked to touch her hair.

Some people are weird

wtf i like germany now

Wow, its almost like insecure, self-righteous faggots derive fulfillment from moral indignation

Shes an goddess.

Asians do
youtube.com/watch?v=-zBU89SOrLM

Do you guys get off to foreigners trying to speak Polish?

unironically me

I don't think I'd ever do it, but I'd be curious to tbqh

yes, why?

Even if true, why do they care so much ? Just say no you may not touch my hair and move on with your life.

can i touch your hair sweetie?

sure why not

*unzips pubes*

I will never experience that joy

It's always nice if you're able to say something in the language of the country you're visiting. Especially if that language is irrelevant outside of that country.

You underestimate us

It's "axe" sweetie.

She is a at, would stare at desu

She is a qt

Fucking phone posting is hard

>polish
>white
I don't think so Pshekpshekinski

Delete this

My neighbor wears an afro
People constantly asked him to torch his hair

When I was a kid Dutch people also constantly asked if they could touch my hair.

Which is black and starts to curl when it's longer.

fuck off we're full

Fuck off

Must be German austism.

shes just autistically overreacting
those stereotypes do not mean that germany is racist, alot of white or "white in the normal word but not white on a chinese ramen board" americans feel the same way, especially because of the stares. it is commen in germany to not look either in the sky or to the ground so some insecure people might get the idea they are staring at them, they maybee are they maybee arent.
if you are uncomfortabe being looked at good i would advise you to:
not talking loud
dont dress weird
dont have weird hair or haircolors
dont do weird guestures
if you talk become a statute.. and dont be all over the place like her
do as the locals do
if people dont smile at you it does not mean that they are unhappy or that they would like to remove you like a serb removes a turkish meal, it just means that they themselfs might be unhappy about soemthing or it is just their normal facial expression.
asking people where they are from is considered polite.
and to that girly stuff... treatmant is highly subjective based on what do the clubs want their clients to like like etc. paying for her food is considered polite... especially if you are on a date... (thought that was common knowledge)
then neger is the official therminology for black people in german (and colored if you are from SA)
also she does look a bite like a ghetto woman.

"being american in germany" or "african american" shoulda been the title cause you murika nigga aint really represent the whole niggas in the world

i hate this american stupidity and representation and the way they "question" or talk about something social in a foreign country.

it mightve worked once before but today its nothing more than disseminating your shitty identity politics all over the world, fuck this bitch nigga