OFFICIAL SOUTHAMPTON v WEST BROMWICH ALBION MATCH THREAD

Because the minimum TV matches criteria has to be filled somehow.

Despite their battling draw against Newcastle last week, the Saints are still struggling to score goals, having only netted 7 times in the league this year. Curiously, the Baggies have also only scored 7 times in the PL this season, and contributed to Craig Shakespeare's sacking on Tuesday. Will Tony Pulis send Mauricio Pellegrino's English career to an early grave too?

Kick-off at 17:30.

Memehampton: Forster; Soares, van Dijk, Yoshida, Bertrand; Davis (c), Lemina, Romeu, Tadic; Long, Gabbiadini.
>Subs: McCarthy, Hoedt, McQueen, Ward-Prowse, Boufal, Redmond, Austin.

Wet Bum: Foster; Hegazi, Evans (c), Dawson; Chadli, Livermore, Barry, Krychowiak, Gibbs; Rodriguez, Rondon.
>Subs: Myhill, Nyom, Yacob, Phillips, Brunt McClean, McAuley.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1yACXl9iQtm
twitter.com/TweetsByHarris/status/921802165450084357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah...nah

>BT execs' faces when they got this match and Sky got Chelsea-Watford today

tantalizing matchup for the neutral

>Pulis side playing away from home

vocaroo.com/i/s1yACXl9iQtm

is anyone watchign this

Only because I have BT. Wouldn't bother streaming it

Going to the cinema soon so no. Nice trips.

no

Watching it for Davis here.

a team that can't score vs a team that parks the bus.
Thrilling.

Watching for Krychowiak, will turn off in half-time if nothing happens till then.

what shit, look at all those empty seats too

can't even sell out a fucking prime time game even though you only play once a week? pathetic

G Rodriguez to grab a cheeky brace lads

Stick a monkey on it, monster monster

Are Southampton the good guys?

>BT sport
Literally the cuck channel. Hope none of you pay for this shit

The game being on tv is the reason it doesn't sell out. Shitty weather too

can't the Saints fans watch all the games on TV or are they blacked out?

>prime time game
>opponents are West Brom
Don't even blame them for not turning out, especially in this weather. Might as well stay home and be comfy whilst your wheelie bin gets blown down the street

I get it free with my internet subscription. I'd pay about 20 a month if it wasn't free anyway. Six BT sport channels, Eurosport and ESPN. It's pretty decent.

They don't show ANY 3PM games on TV in the uk

>I'd pay for it if I didn't get it free
>gladly paying for things you can get for free
>money that is directly helping to pay the likes of Owen Hargreaves wages to chat utter bolllocks
Literally lmao at ur life

I was there for leicester - wb on Monday, exactly the same situation and over 30k in the ground, southampton a shit

>watching this over bayern

I hope it's to see blade runner user

tbf, the weather is really bad, normies cannot handle it

holy shit seriously? I didn't know that, they show them ALL here lol

I do, if you can tell me a reliable method for streaming that isn't crappy flash streams or ace stream that ends up 5 minutes behind real time at the end of the game then I'll use it. Until then, I pay so I don't have to put up with crappy streams

Didn't even realize. Bayern it is

It's just as boring as this desu

Valencia vs Sevilla is a pretty good game, though.

Rather watch it down the local or unironically listen to it on the radio than pay BT a penny. Fuck them for making you pay another sport subscription to watch "marquee" games like Southampton vs WBA

sky doesn't have the same quality of webplayer so I'd have to stream it tho

it's literally been this way since the early 2000s and the days of premiership plus

Game ruined with refball

Back to Southampton

same lol

Is Millwall v Birmingham being televised? who gets the lower league games?

Should I get a pizza or a kebab lads?

It's BT getting the Champions League rights which really fucked everything up. At least before that you had CL on ITV and Sky.

sky

pizza, don't give the shitskins your money

Yes it is, Sky have all the championship and efl stuff. There's fuck all decent streams about though.

italians aren't white

>implying shitskins don't run all takeaways
Even dominos and pepe johns all have pakis working there

thank you bt and the premier league for this mouth watering saturday night entertainment

Funnily enough my local kebab shop is run by eastern europeans, it's more of a chippy but they sell everything these days, fish, chicken, kebabs, burgers etc.

Still better than xfactor or strictly though lad

>tfw Greek owned takeaway shut down and now all I have to choose from is shitty kebab shops and a dodgy Chinese

True. Not saying much though is it? Arse cancer is better than both of those.

They have to televise every team x many times so they pick games with two undesirable teams together so that they can have more big ticket games shown

>mfw dominoes unironically charge £16 plus tip for a 12 inch pepperoni
>mfw I have no face

Why do they do that though? I know in like the NFL you'll never see a shit Sunday night matchup or ever see a shitty team playing and they can also flex games into the time slot too. Would be nice to see this in the league too

when i went to America the equivalent medium dominos pizza was like 8 bucks

no wonder they're all so fat

what do you expect? It's in demand, In America you can get a big ass burger for with fries and a drink for like $5 but just a salad alone costs $4.99

Papa Johns usually have good deals, right now you get 33% off any online order so a large pizza is only £13

Is dominoes the biggest scam going? I don't know how they justify their prices, yet normies seem to lap it up.
I appreciate people want to avoid paki pizza shops, but I guarantee a shitskin prepares your dominoes, they just keep them out of sight.

Lads. Think I'm in love with the Aussie bird off the Trivago ads.

>33% off
>still 13 dollarydoos
Wow, what a deal user.

You can buy a large pizza for £9 but it's collection only.

in love with ana de armas right now tbqh

>going out and collecting your takeaway
For what purpose?

>watching this
>not witnessing Guedes' belter live

shiggy diggy

Well if you consider that people actually have to be paid a minimum wage here, plus VAT, cost of the petrol etc and still have to make a profit on every pizza it will be much more expensive.

lol worst striker in Wet Spam history just scored for Valencia

Also
>If you wanted to buy a Domino’s Pizza franchise you'd have to have £120,000 of your own money (not borrowed); this is known as liquid capital. The total cost to open a Domino's Pizza store is around £280,000 so franchisees usually arrange the rest of the funds with a loan from the bank.
Still doesn't excuse them making shit pizza though.

>game is so shut we are reduced to discussing the financials involved in opening a takeaway franchise
Don't think this semen slurping sport etc etc

You have to spend money to make money

The new soccerway format is gayer than an AIDS only gay orgy in a swimming pool filled entirely of cum.

Is there any way to make it less gay or is there another site I can use?

Just use flash score tbqh

Imagine being a West Brom fan and having to endure this shit every week.

>you now remember when they were actually playing some decent football earlier this year

>feel slightly depressed the weather is so bad and this game is so shit
>realise that normie plans are getting BTFO and sluts and chads are having to stay in
>mfw

>new soccerway format

looks the same to me, screenshot pls

>implying northern lasses won't brave the windy conditions in their skimpy mini skirts and high heels

They probably like their play style t b h, midlandsfags are complete brainlets

Pulisball is an art, even those who disagree with it must admit that. he's literally one of the best defensive coaches in world football

>still a good 10 minutes to go
Just fucking end it

holy shit

Didn't watch, LMAO

nice goal la

Jesus What a goal

Literally goal of the season right there and no one saw it kek

Shit game, great finish desu

>That goal

wew shame barely anyone saw it

>Tab to game for a second after watching none of it
>see goal of the season live
I win

Wew lad

wew

>Play boring Pulisball for entire game
>Concede in last 10 minutes
This shit happens so much, why do clubs bother with Pulis?

Fucking hell

webm now

>lemina
>lemina
>still lemina
>STILL lemina
>HWAT a goal by LEMINA
Absolute cringe

Because he keeps them up on a tiny budget

twitter.com/TweetsByHarris/status/921802165450084357

>those two defenders running into each other
Truly, this is Pulisball.

>Tiny budget
Uhhhh

>muh organisation
>muh solid back four
>muh top ten finishes every year

Same reason people consistently fall for the Allardyce meme, he will keep you in the league but expect nothing else

By new, I mean how it's been for the major leagues for the past couple of months.

>its a wonderful pass
>he just overhits it
Is Keown ever consistent about anything

It wasn't that good. He just ran from the halfway line and scored.

Dawson did the hard part for him

imagine if keown was as good at football punditry as he is at taking himself extremely seriously

>game finished
>not even 100 replies

Kek

that will do pupper