How come ISIS doesnt attack Central or South America? I thought muslims hated catholics?

How come ISIS doesnt attack Central or South America? I thought muslims hated catholics?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/09/09/americas/uruguay-syrians/index.html
vice.com/video/los-indigenas-musulmanes
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/islamic-terrorism-and-organized-crime-in-latin-america
youtu.be/ToQ8PWYnu04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're not white

Plus not very many people care about bad things in South America

Just the sad truth

Because south America doesn't meddle with the middle East as much as us

Because El Chapo would probably crucify them if they tried anything. Those cartels can't be fucked with.

They wouldn't dare fuck with Mexican cartels.

you cant destabilize a shit hole through terror since it already sucks

You can't bomb rubble.

Because who gives a fuck about south or central america?

That's why you're in England and not in your shithole of a country, paki.

There are no muslims here.

What you have to understand is that the attacks are perpetrated by muslims who are already there in your country, for several generations actually. They were born in your countries, they aren't directly coming for you.

Because they're not cucks like the Euros and their descendants. Even when they take refugees in, they don't let them cuck them, on the contrary the little mudslimettes begin worshipping Latin cock.

edition.cnn.com/2015/09/09/americas/uruguay-syrians/index.html

CIA cares, they make sure it continues to happen so South America always stays under USA thumb of control. Can't have any dirty commies nationalize our oligarchies cash cow businesses.

Terrorists hate competition. Y'all are terrorizing your own population so much that muslims are scared to come. Besides, Iraq > Mexico

Because

a) mainstream world media doesn't give a shit about those countries whatsoever so won't cover it
b) they only do foreign terrorism to get publicity
c) the publicity is to hire more recruits
d) Mexicans and jungle apes of the Amazon make for bad recruits

Remember when cartels were posting a new beheading or ISIS-like execution method every week on liveleak? They were literally lowering people via crane into acid, and fliming themselves shooting hundreds of prisoners but media covered none of it since they know nobody gives a shit.

If Mexicans were black then maybe some Vice news/John Oliver segment would be done like they did on Nigeria.

Meh hardly terrorism when it doesn't even come up to US daily murder rate. Which is 40 per day.

vice.com/video/los-indigenas-musulmanes

Chiapas rebels converting to Islam. Enjoy your suicide bombings Mexico

why dont they attack Isreal if they are closer to them than europe?

Not even ISIS would dare to fuck with people capable of that.

poorfags would covert to scientology if they were given bread

ISIS can't handle the reggaeton

ISIS can't handle my tacos de trompo.

I will gay marry you for a greencard if you become my personal chef

latam has not been meddling with the middle east, like ever. why would they seek revenge

They travel to Mexico and quickly realize ISIS is a better functioning political state than this.

I wonder why

Goyim what are you saying?

They work together
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/islamic-terrorism-and-organized-crime-in-latin-america

>cartoonist publishes Mooham-aids cartoons
>derka derka, death to Ecuador!
>plane full of "Peaceful muslim delegation"
>sets up Saudi, Turk and Qatari funded "charities"
>converts all your poor hobos and drunks to Isl0mz
>convinces them to become terrorists
>denies they convinced them to be terrorists
>demands hate laws in Ecuador, religion of peace, ect
>thousands more come over
>more terrorism
>Ecuardo Morsi elected as leader of Ecuador
>Sharia Law

o-ok...

probably because the narcos have the guns and cojones to go toe-to-toe with them and would not take kindly to ISIS getting in the way of business

Anyway, a serious answer:

Because any strange movement would easily be noticed and they would be quickly removed by the cartels.

Anybody moving guns or any type of weapon through Mexico or any foreigner making strange movements or gatherings are quickly noticed by everybody and they would have not enough logistics to get away unharmed, unnoticed and they don't have the protection of any law enforcement or politician like cartels who are already deeply rooted in those organizations.

>militants are sent to mexico
>hop across border
>notice that there are already daily beheadings and bombings there
>shrug and go back home

Limited/no ability to operate outside of their borders.

They dont have Muslims and if they did get some, I dont think they could survive, I'm pretty sure 99% of the mexican diet is pork and alcohol. Mexicans feel free to correct me.

Arabs do tend to choose soft targets. I've seen Mexican cartels attack federal soldiers in Juarez. Mexicans are fucking violent and crazy.

>because they see us as their country fucked by the west
>they see we are domesticated by ebul west!!

also all are illegal shit is run by cartels,so they cannot get logistics up

give them no givesmedat, they want to go back
ez gaem

You guys are just pussies
>Im not afraid or anything

Two reasons.
1: ISIS is founded and they have the $ of countries like Saudi Arabia, the reason behind the terrorist attacks are political so they don't have a reason to attack us... Most ISIS terrorist never read the Quran.
2: We aren't cucks, is fucking hard to be a Muslim in Latin America since we are the most catholic continent in the world.

>Because they're not white
And...? Most terrorist attack aren't targering white people. Most terrorist attack are happening in the Middle-East and Turkey.

>Plus not very many people care about bad things in South America
So Plan Condor wasn't a entire plan of the CIA to bring chaos to South America?

Those are literally cartel members. Cartels hardly kill people who are not involved in trafficking.

White people are the most valuable commodity. They produce the most wealth and are the most cooperative of any of the races.

You can't domesticate huehues or mudsthit Indios that are still practicing human sacrifices.

B-but I thought white people were the most heinous offenders of violent atrocities throughout history?

It's too far?

Maybe they do and nobody notices

WE A GOOD BOY
WE DINDU NUFFIN

because mudslimes suck at fighting so much they manage to kill each other without direct engagement.

>How come ISIS doesnt attack Central or South America?

Because nobody cares about dead Central or South Americans

Before a terrorist says Allah Ak... he probably would have been kidnapped and tortured for ransom money.

correct answer

Beaners haven't spent the last 50 years murdering and messing with the middle east

Thought this was another skinned head t b h

Because the inhabitants more are likely to fight back. Same reason the only successful ISIS (or at least claimed by ISIS) kebabfest on US soil has been on liberal fags who are afraid of guns and unlikely to carry in the first place.

Neither have the Japs. They still killed that Jap captive a while back.

what was he doing there?
They would have killed a mexican too.

wasnt he messing around in the middle east?

We ask them to plz leave

youtu.be/ToQ8PWYnu04

wtf m8

Hezbollah blew up a Synagogue in Argentina in the early 90's

>cartels reach as far as the Middle East for their drug operations
>are just as brutal as ISIS
>wanting to fuck up their neutrality up in any way

The only good fucking thing about this country is that, as many have already stated, mudslimes would be removed the fuck out by cartels as soon as any of them roaches show up

Ok Sineloa