Maidin mhaith

>chest bandages
>inb4 "someone" responds to you posting an image of that "character"
Captcha: France Ospedale

Hello.

Not feeling motivated today

Bingo.

>Not feeling motivated today
Should go on a pilgrimage to Limerick. Should rejuvenate you (get it, because Limerick regeneration, haha).

>Ospedale
>bandages
Just realised these two are related. And the France bit works too.

Is it weird to ask someone in your course to go get lunch with you? Or would it be more normal to ask like a group of people

Are you trying to ride this person?

It's not weird as long as you don't stutter and say it with confidence in your own lunching skills

How do I find an Irish Republican girlfriend to hate the English with?

Of course not, why would it?

Yes it's weird.

>Underground Missile Test
Quality RTÉ reporting there.

Does anyone have kev walking on a transparent background?

>The recent self-defence measures by my country, DPRK, are a 'gift package' addressed to none other than the US

How many of you don't like the English?
I seriously hate the fucking English, not even a plastic paddy.

Bamp.

Reply to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
Having a think

Cut myself again lads.

Jaggy was in an episode of Father Ted

Do milkmen still exist?

They do but they are a rip off

Seems I woke up at just the right time. I'll get to the map.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Rusty pls

>Ask and ye shall receive.
Thanks drill, I thought you might have had one.

It's the first MAMMY joke I made in literally months, I had to post it. At least I don't say the N word that isn't nigger anymore

>drill
Feels good to be recognised. Here, have the empty kitchen as well.

So... we're all agreed jaguar is a girl then.

Roorah is a girl to

STOP

ANIMESPLAINING

TO

nah

NORMALFAGS

Only the two Protestant counties left. Hoping Ryuko gets to be the gal for Down.
Wouldn't mind having a framed poster of the finished image desu.

Tipperary girl is still bothering me.

Yui's skin tone is rather different to the all the others.

Why isn't there any male anime characters?

Last two as male to denote their difference would be pretty funny.

Cats fighting/mating outside again might throw some catnip at them
Problem with Ryuko is that she almost never stands still, she's always moving or doing something

Bit gay.

What is the difference between a curry and a korma?

Same, it should be TSF

Shit taste.

She was the first county I put in. Might adjust it after the whole image is done.

It's not like there's a consistent tone between them anyways.

We are officially sponsored by The Camogie Association.

>might throw some catnip at them
>making them druggies

>Problem with Ryuko is that she almost never stands still, she's always moving or doing something
Surely it wouldn't be impossible to find a good image? Either way I shouldn't be telling you how to do your job, I'm sure you'll find a girl edgy enough for Down regardless.

Stop being mean to based cleft platelet blue haired half nip/kraut

Curry is the generic name, Korma is a mild type of curry

>half kraut
It's getting worse by the minute
>Surely it wouldn't be impossible to find a good image
I actually find it to be the hardest part of the whole thing

>Might adjust it after the whole image is done.
I'm trying to work out in my head how that would be done. Is each character on their own layer?

>I actually find it to be the hardest part of the whole thing
We talking KLK Ryuuko?

>I'm trying to work out in my head how that would be done. Is each character on their own layer?
Not exactly. I used this image as a template and use the fuzzy select tool (set to about 122) to cut out the county along with any offshore islands it has. Then I add in the girl as another layer and scale it down (remember to select to keep aspect) until l feel it fits properly. Usually I try getting as much of the girl as possible in along with her jersey without cutting too much out, but in some cases like Leitrim I rather the majority of the county borders be filled rather than having an uncut girl. If it's a coastal county then I select the ocean on the map layer, then select the girl's layer and hit delete to cut off any parts crossing into the sea. Also sometimes use the eraser (with hard edge turned on) on some borders that got discoloured by the girl's layer. Sometimes if the girl's missing the top of her head or something then I either cover it up by having the top border cover it or in some cases like Amanda, redraw it. The reason Cork is shoved down to the side is because I didn't want to have to redraw the shoulder of her jersey. Then I merge down and fill in any blank spots with the paint bucket tool. After checking for any mistakes I may have made I then export and post it here for you all to enjoy.

Comment too long, continued in the next post.

Yes, think I'll just leave the map unfinished

In the case of editing Tipperary, I could put this image as a layer above the girls map (note: due to some minor cropping and whatnot done in the past, the original map needs to be moved down about 2 pixels for it to match up perfectly with the girl's map. You can check to see if they're aligned by hitting the eye icon on the layers menu for the map on top and see if it looks like it's moving) then select Tipperary on the blank map, select the gal map and hit delete. Then add Maki in again as if she were new. Also then delete the original map layer once you're done with it.

Though I'm going to be honest, I did just that a minute ago and I can't find a way to fit her in that I'm happy with. Tipperary's just too tall a county for her to fit much other way. If anyone wants to change it to a way that suits them then feel free to follow my instructions and alter her yourself.

>think I'll just leave the map unfinished
Don't you dare. I don't care what girls you end up using but we're finishing this.

Shit taste, Lux. Granted Satsuki would be the superior choice, but Ryuuko is cute.

Very comprehensive desu.

>Though I'm going to be honest, I did just that a minute ago and I can't find a way to fit her in that I'm happy with
Is not just lowering her a small bit working?

>Granted Satsuki would be the superior choice
The point was that Down's colours are red and black. It was either Ryuko or Shadow the Hedgehog.

>Very comprehensive desu
Thank you. If any of you want to work on it in the future then I suggest you copy/paste it because I'm not writing that again.

>Is not just lowering her a small bit working?
Not in a way I'm happy with. The person with the issue with Tipperary says he doesn't like how Offaly cuts into her head. The problem is the Offaly land peninsula (as I'll call it) is so big that the only way to avoid it is to reduce her size significantly and I'd rather not do that. Personally I don't see much of an issue anyway, pretty much every girl has some part of her cut out, just look at Sligo, and I prefer to have them fill up as much space so it looks more like a collage than a neat and tidy collection. I don't like how Limerick turned out for that reason, there wasn't much of a way to make her fit in properly without zooming in to her eyes or something.

But, as I've said the tools and instructions are there for anyone that wants to adjust it to their own liking. As it stands I'm fairly satisfied with the whole thing.

Dubstep, pro or anti Gaelic?

Almost a full year without work lads.

Why?

Can't find any.

Lucky you

youtube.com/watch?v=TCTLooN7gUE

It's time.

Feel sick.

It's been a good few months since I've seen Putin on the news.

Just found out today that I may be incurring a rather large expense in the next 6 months that will pretty much wipe out my savings.

Fuck.

Any details you can give on what this expense is?

How much savings could you possibly have from the dole?

Not really, no. There's a chance that it might not be necessary at all, but I have to wait and see.

But I'm fully employed.

>Not really, no. There's a chance that it might not be necessary at all, but I have to wait and see.
Give us a hint at least.

Well good luck with whatever it is. This year hasn't been treating you well it seems.

Maybe when I get confirmation.

Thanks Prinz.

>Maybe when I get confirmation.
It's cancer isn't it?

No, it's not cancer. Jesus, that would be bad even by the standards of my luck.

>just over an hour until Ireland v Serbia

Ireland will fuck up.

Can't wait for 90 minutes of hoofball and another draw.

>another draw
Nah we're losing.

>finally got around to playing Demon's Souls
>mfw there's a major character called Yurt

Is this any good?

What did /éire/ do today?

Felt compelled to alter the image slightly so the t-shirt colours are more consistent.

That square around the Supermac's logo bothered me too, good work

Played fetch using my hurl to batter the tennis ball across the field. Don't think I can go back to just throwing it now.

>open both in different tabs
>can't see any difference
>tilt the screen back
>mfw
I really should've noticed that when I made it. Of course that was around 2am, and I was also too lazy to add the bits of maroon that should be on the sleeves.

youtu.be/lJc2wiYj4-o

Top watch the Serbia game or the new episode of New Game. Decisions decisions.

>frequently lurk New Game threads on Sup Forums
>still haven't watched it

I only started watching S1 because the character designs are cute and it's a great source of reaction images.

>going on Sup Forums for anything else than skimming through posts looking for girls to GAA-ify

youtu.be/L2XbZ1X8xa4

Think I might solve the housing crisis for a laugh, lads.

How are you going to do that and how can we help?

1. Build giant wall around county Dublin
2. Nobody allowed in but people are permitted to leave
3. ????
4. Regional towns experience rapid growth

Where are the gas chambers?

>people are permitted to leave
>risking even one dub poisoning the country
Here's the real solution.

Why not spend money on the wall on houses instead?

hi lads
is 50k euros a livable wage in dublin?

i know dublin's expensive af but i got an offer there

People still won't be able to afford them and I don't approve of just giving houses to people.

>50K
Might get you some The Commitments teir tenement with 3 other families

what would you say is a minimum wage to live in dublin without worrying about the necessities like rent bills and food

RTE presenter's wage