This is deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNzvSJGSgiA
youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>accept your own
by stealing other cultures

So is this

Why doesnt she go back to fucking africa then?

*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT

WE

the best skill of niggers is steal.

WUZ

WUZ

KANGZ

Well it is good for people to be proud of their heritage and who they are. As long as there's no BULLSHIT about "the white devil" like what happened at the BET awards then whatever.

N

'So its implying educated niggers don't steal bikes but steal culture?

asian babies look like little Ayy lmaos

intrusting

QWEENZ

Why do all these coon pictures have such a similar style? Even if a drawing didn't have any kang themes you can still tell it was drawn by a nigger by that shitty art style.

It's fucking stupid. I'm black and I don't need to think I WUZ KANGS to not be a fuck up in life.

Black mixes pretty well though... Physically anyway.

>Well it is good for people to be proud of their heritage and who they are.

Except I guarantee you the average nigger isn't even a little bit Egyptian and doesn't actually know what their actual African heritage is. I sure as fuck don't know mine. Why can't they just be proud of where they were actually born? I don't need to piggyback off the successes of my ancestors (>implying the black ones had any) to be happy.Being a proud and successful American is enough for me and should be enough for everybody else.

When I first saw the male versison of this, I thought it was implying that the niglet ignored all the content of those books to use them to delude himseld.

the SEA nigger babies look like light skinned niggers.

50 black 50 white

>mix well
hmmm

powerful image

NSHIEEET

Blacks base their entire existence on material greed and respond to all situations with violence.

>"ayo nigga lemme get dat 5 piece chikinz box i gots ebt n sheeeit
>sir this is a funeral home
>holupholup you be sain dats you tryna catch deez hans muhfugga?

>niggers ACTUALLY believe in god/religion
>Atheist/Secular cuck liberals can't say shit about it

makes me kek every time

So....if niggers were ancient egyptians and did everything before whitey...then that means they practiced slavery before white people too....right?

Enslaved the jews...

>all the sciences

Come on, even they don't believe this

But the real ancient jews were actually black. So that means... ?

He's as good or better looking than a bunch of our 100% white presidents, and is pretty decent looking in general except for his massive elephant ears.

What if they read those books instead of stood on them?

watch these fine scholars debate that issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNzvSJGSgiA

>Black mixes pretty well though... Physically anyway.
If a black race mixes with another race, the offspring becomes physically healthier but their IQ tends to to be low so not really that useful except for hard labor

>Black mixes pretty well though... Physically anyway.

Are we talking abouth clothing, if so yes. Blacks mixing with people of any other race will do nothing but mongrelize the later, i don't want my kids to have a chimp IQ.

When are black people going to pay Jews slavery reparations?

Except black people don't like themselves.

They constantly make fun of each other for the tone of their skin.

They change their hair to look as white as possible. And whenever one succeseds the rest will spend him dry or try to bring him down.

This picture isn't deep. It is completely wrong.

history AND all the sciences

Wow...Really got me pondering

It makes me sad to think of little black girls getting indoctrinated into this shit.

WE WUZ MIRRORS

That's it, I'm race mixing with a gook.

>This picture isn't deep. It is completely wrong.
Also very dumb. Just because Egypt is in Africa it doesn't mean they're black. They're more Arab-looking(light-skinned black with sharp noses) than black(Wesley Snipes black with big-ass noses)

>all da sciences

>aquiring knowledge
>aquiring

I can't handle all this irony

Not only are they stealing other people's cultures they are imagining that they are direct descendants of the Pharaohs. Even if Egyptians were black, why would some little niglet in Detroit be related to kangs n shit?

Blacks are so deluded, pic related
>even the lion is a nigger

"Aquiring Knowledge." "Aquiring." Sounds like a well-written and well-researched book to stand on in the bathroom.

W-wait a minute h-here, HOW many of the sciences?

Hell even if somewhere down the line I exist because of some nobleman, in no way am I related to him, the noble blood has been bred out.

Egypt was nothing compared to the Greeks or Romans. Literally all they did was build pyramids and fuck around with ayy lmao shit

ALL OF THE SCIENCE

its like that BET speech. I cant believe niggers think they are kings and queens and magic n shiet.

ALL da science n' sheeeiit
nig-guh
They didn't even build the pyramids, according to the hieroglyphs they were when they first migrated there...
Anyhow, those things are made for harnessing some sort of unknown, yet detectable, energy...
Lots of mysterious things in this world...makes me wonder why atheism exists.

>Egyptians
>black
pick one
They're more Arabs than black

>W-wait a minute h-here, HOW many of the sciences

All of them motherfucker, can't you read, that's why whites lived in caves and niggers were building atarugares n' shiet.

No shit, that's what I was saying.

He's commenting on your pic.

No it's not. It's niggers and you're drunk

Ancient egyptians weren't arab. Those were still on the arabian peninsula.

really makes you think

we invented sicence and shit yo

>u white homos dindu nuffin

Kek

>They didn't even build the pyramids, according to the hieroglyphs they were when they first migrated there...
Source?
Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you should devalue their culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

Louis Thorax took the Black pill Sup Forums, why can't you?

She know that the slaves didn't come from Egypt right? Like even if Egyptians were black, they aren't your ancestors.

That girl, DAMN.

Even if the ancient Egyptians were black, Egypt is in Northeast Africa. American blacks laying claim to their culture would be like my Scotch-Irish ass trying to claim the heritage of ancient Rome.

UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID UH HUNNID DIS DAT GUD SHIET RIGHT HUR

but the Coptics are still there. They don't look black to me.

I head it awhile ago, but I doubt it would be told anymore, it's a well kept secret.
I imagine that giants are the ones who built them. There are lots of records proving them exist.

we wuz kangz!

He's also a bigger pussy than 100% of the white presidents

Well if you mix breed a Chink and an African. The offspring will have higher IQ. My mate was a product of that

It ought to keep happening
All Chinese and Africans should breed.

If only blacks could read.