LMFAO!

LMFAO!

Trump really does have a tweet for everything..

I dont pay attention to nigger sports, what did he mean by this?

#fakenews

Yankcucks BTFO

shouldn't you be eating a live animal right now?

Blacks dont play baseball anymore, nice try retard

Sometimes I wonder if Trump is aware that he is POTUS

I get notifications every time he tweets. He tweets like an Australian.

he tweets because he knows people halfway around the world get notified every time he does

he tweets because other people run his administration for him.

remember when Sup Forums said this guy would save the west

why do we even allow shitskins to post here? shouldn't you be posting in a thread about chasing a ball around for 90 minutes with your other homosexual friends?

oh interesting, who's puppet is he this week ya regurgitating piece of shit?

Yes, and >we were right, as always.

when you need to hire someone to organize negotiations with your own cabinet, you're not a good president or leader.

you're a moron, he's pro-active which is a good thing

he's agitated and afraid, which is a very bad thing.

kek, this senile fat old cunt won't even save himself

you're projecting, everything is going as planned.

I love how Trump supporters only use old pictures of him or pictures from far away because their savior looks like a melted orange creamsicle

you're embarrassed, this is the first time you've been suckered into supporting a politician by propaganda.

he's only saving shekels for himself, his family, and his friends

Sup Forums is stupid to think he's qualified to lead a government

Holy shit the president can't even get people HE appointed to agree with him and you try to spin this as a plus, this country is going to shit.

Seems like everyone hates him except people that buy stocks and invest.

Please reelect him, i can almost retire and i am 35 (i wouldnt though, too much hustle left in me)

Wall's going up and the travel ban is on. This is before Bannon starts the real revolution in 2018. Your days are numbered bitches.

this
He has to be one of the biggest sacks of shit in the western hemisphere.

Can we just impeach Trump already? He's so embarrassing

who cares about the wall. there's tens of millions of illegal immigrants in this country. the only thing a wall is going to do is contain the damage they're causing.

and get Pence as President? no thanks, at least Trump's fun to watch

>Wall's going up

with what money dickhead, Congress has appropriated NOTHING for it, the money he's using for those prototypes he keeps flaunting is taken out of CBP and DHS's budget. You people really are idiots.

I've actually met the sack of shit and he's gross in person.

Yes m8, Donald Trump (lel) is the reason a secular uptrend is now going parabolic before the inevitable flame out, just like it always has done and always will.

He's better than Trump

Be very, very careful what you wish for.
Unlike Trump, Pence will actually work with GOP on shit.

Mike "BBQ the LGBTQ" Pence is the worst, i'd rather have Trump with his stupidity in office.

All i know is my bank account is though the roof. If mickey mouse did it we should reelect him. My work has never been this on fire even with clinton.

>why doesnt the president fill his cabinet with yes men!!
Lmao

>dodge draft
>lose $9B net worth because you touch your trust fund early
>go bankrupt several times
>blame foreigners for everything
truly, he is America's embodiment

Yeah clinton was better: become a literal cuckold but stay with bill since his last name has pull with voters.

that's what Trump is looking for without success

Friendly reminder that conservatives are uneducated Inbreds that igornantely vote agaisnt their own economic interests

you weren't even alive yet when clinton was in the white house.

Sure are a lotta queers in here. Reddit is down the hall and to the left

Just got to wait it out 4 years. No one is going to re-elect Trump

unfriendly reminder that uneducated people don't vote.

This ain’t your echo chamber buddy

I said i was 35. Economy has never been this good. Reward presidents that improve economy over all else.

The fuck bros. We were supposed to get more spending for social programs and neet bucks, more immigrants, and more tranny bathrooms!! It was her turn!!!!!

Kellyanne Cuntway has said it herself, that the president's cabinet serves at the pleasure of the president and therefore they are disposable.

The only reason Trump hasn't fired Doug Dimmadome is because he can't find anyone else that wants the job. He needs to satisfy the corporate wing of the party that is threatening to not fund any re-election efforts if he doesn't have some establishment members on the inside track, Bannon left because Trump will be primaried in 2020 and he needs Bannon to help raise money and momentum. Trump can't even find a replacement for HHS Secretary Price.

Everyone thought Trump had an all star cabinet when all it's been so far is a bunch of idiots, thieves, and senile old men.

Lol

you have to go back

> Reward presidents that improve economy over all

Did you ever reward Obama for bringing the economy out of the gutter and bringing the longest streak of job growth in history, until Trump broke it last month?

>all this trump hate

Look he's not the best guy, but America wanted to try something else besides the clearly corrupt Hillary. Not like we had much choice.

>Just got to wait it out 4 years. No one is going to re-elect Trump
that's cute, can't wait to Elizabeth Warren get the democratic nod and then proceed to get BTFO harder than the actual Native Americans

>Supports president who literally eats a bucket of KFC by himself

I did. I am not a D v R zombie like you. Romney was pure shit.

Please children, re-elect Trump. You dont want to deal with industry leaders like me when jobs are scarce. I will pimp you like the fuck bois u are.

> meanwhile in reality

>decides his political ideology by what candidates eat

you're 17 years old and you've never seen a woman naked.

shoo you racist scum

>i cant explain why democrat ideology isnt a cancer so im going to post le epic kekistan picture

>bringing the longest streak of job growth in history, until Trump broke it last month?

Not even that guy, but his administration changed the definition to include part time workers as "job growth" and "employment"

I'm tired of that meme desu

Lul, projecting much?

he has spoken

>Thinks a 70 year old man who eats buckets of KFC alone will protect this country's interests

Awesome! Another GREAT non-soccer thread made by America. I like how your last thread was shit and got no replies, so as soon as that time limit was up, you made another great thread about some random subject that no one gives a fuck about and could have easily been discussed ina general, but nope. You just had to make your own thread and feel special! Thumbs up!

Funny how trump shits are taking credit for trump riding on Obama’s economy lel

>Not seeing the image he replied to

that's only half of them. the other half is rich af and wants fewer taxes.

Literal blanked out autist. Dead eyes.
Nice faggy little watch sinking into his piggy arm.