You must live 1 year in one of them

You must live 1 year in one of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iran

Fucking EASILY Iran, no argument to even be had

Just pretend to be Muslim and you're fine, you won't starve, women are hot and people are generally chill

im not sure if id be allowed to leave NK but i really dont want to spend time in a muslim shithole

>implying it's a competition
Just don't do anything too gay or too Christian and you'll be fine in Iran if you get a nice job

>Just pretend to be Muslim and you're fine

I read that if you're born christian that you are absolutely fine there but converts are fucked.

Iran since our countries have a good relationship

You don't have to pretend to be Muslim, Iran only punishes converts

either :3
nk would be safer but while i saw nk from the border i never was close to iran...

Iran's definitely the safer option on the whole, but I think I'd fare better than the average person stuck in North Korea for a year. I spent some time studying their culture a few years back (nothing formal, just on my own) and got to know a lot of their music and what the media is like there. The government tour guides usually take you to a karaoke bar on one of the days you're there, I bet I'd knock the socks off every local when they heard an American guy singing North Korean pop.

iran

>qt girls who are slutty in bed
>government doesn't bother you if you don't fuck with pisslam
>the place is relatively clean and rich
>no kim jun pung poo dictator

BEST KOREA OF COURSE fuck ir*n

Unfair

Even if it was Iran and Russia I would choose Iran

Iran,without doubt. Very polite and welcoming people,lots of prostitutes,heroin and hashish and you're free to roam through whole cunt on your own without "tour guides of dear leader" stalking your every move.

khomeiniland for me

no wonder
what new can an eesti find in russia after all, you likely were there already

aren't prostitutes haram?

post bbc

(semi-) R A R E

Iran, of course, they are cool people
once I enter NK, Japanese like me cannot escape alive forever

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU

Since NK love whites who arent murican and are passionate of the country, id choose NK
Maybe i could become a tv star, or a famous propagandist amd i could hang out with the rich bois do whiskey snort coke eat cheese with kim jong
Id prolly get necked in iran

Zašto bi te vjerojatno objesili u Iranu?

ok...

iran

how is this even a question?

Wew