No it's a video game.

$60 to buy

+

$20 to rent per month

I can't afford it.

>muh stronk females leads
>beta nu-males like hanzo and genji

what do you think faggot

no but it can be pressured by sjws into changing things about it since they dont like it

Yes but it is fun so I don't care

>Blizzard
You really need to ask?

no, its not leftist propaganda.

>$20 to rent per month

I bought it for $40 on bnet at release, what's this rental fee you're talking about? Did I miss something?

40$ one time fee?
no monthly fees?
wat
trollin, senpai?

this

there are small tidbits of leftist thought (girl with pink tumblr hair, multiculturalism), but it's not overly intrusive like that one Baldurs Gate expansion was

it's a pretty fun game

>$20 to rent per month
Really?
I don't buy many new games. Most recent thing I've gotten was Killing Floor 2 so I'm out of the loop.

>Hanzo
>Reihardt
>Soldier 76
>Roadhog

>Beta

U fucking wot m8?

No
Fucking TF2 is better

correct, and blizz promised free map & heros coming in future updates

there are "loot boxes" containing cosmetic items that you can buy for $$, but there are gameplay mechanics to acquire them as well

I don't think so, if anything I'm surprised people aren't pissed about certain things. Every character is an exaggerated caricature of their nationality/race.

>stopped playing it already because I hate console fps aiming

Someone buy me a PC

>Cute girl who wants to build walls to keep the other team out so she can make Earth great again.

Is Mei a Sup Forums-approved character?

Alright game if you don't care about shitty hitboxes or netcode

Not really. Whether you guys like it or not, but video games and comic books are now mainstream hobbies and not just for nerds anymore. Publishers stand to make more money by marketing to a broad audience. Bitches love this game because of all of the female characters.

yes

Get a job NEETfag

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Is X degeneracy?

Wow OP, you may have decided on using the term leftist propaganda, but otherwise, you managed to fulfill the Sup Forumstier thread category perfectly. How does it feel to be such a giant faggot?

Some of the short films released online encourage diversity and robot-human intimacy. It's a damn obvious metaphor for racemixing.

But none of that shit is in the actual game itself. At least not yet.

>let's break it d o w n

I thought the gameplay sucked. The environments are boring and the shooting mechanics are poor. It's a good game - if you don't like FPS games.

Fuck off, faggot. Pol is for bantz and memes with a undertone of politics. If you want to debate real politics, go to fucking Stormfront

You're basically that kid that yells at everybody in the class to follow the rules, even when the teacher is out of the room

Not really. It reinforces stereotypes, has strong men, and very sexualized women. The dyke is racist as fuck against robots too, and rightfully so. If anything, it feels like rightist propaganda. Everyone has a specific nationality and it is expressed through their character.

this. Blizzard is inexplicably immune to SJW whining.

Is god of war 1 ISIS propaganda

I had to warm up to it. When I first saw the trailer I thought it was just random MOBA shit. A friend a year later wanted to play it so I checked it out and started to like it. But yes it can be boring & even frustrating since it's repetitive multiplayer. I play fighting games too so I can't really complain about repetitive gameplay.

>has a dyke as "good guy"
>is right propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=rhz2nyhqs6s

D.va is also Best Girl

She actually might not even be a dyke. They said there was one fag and they didn't specify, so could be someone else.

el-oh-el tee hee

winky face ;)

fpbp

>$20 to rent per month

Being this dumb

To be fair, it was more about how the pose didn't fit Tracer's character at all. The new one they added is much better and still very much showcases her butt.

Also, Tracer is best girl, sorry buddy.

they added in a sexier pose after they removed the first one. They conceded that the first one "didn't fit the character" so they took out the pose of her showing off her ass and added one of her posing like a pinup girl

Lucio ultimate needs a buff. I rarely see a point in the game a very short shield boost will help

It is now

They made that PharMercy ship canon.

"girl with pink tumblr hair" is a racist as fuck russian model who beats up robot minorities in her spare time, not even fucking kidding

lets see if it passes the Kekdell test.

>no white men
>having normal conversations
>about sexy women

yep it's marxist propaganda.

The only bitch I know who plays only chooses Reinhardt

>correct, and blizz promised free map & heros coming in future updates
>blizz promised
hehe

Probably not a Dyke. Russian Nationalist in a world where Russia was the only uncucked nation on the planet.

More likely they'll have Mei as the dyke.

There are these things called AoE Ultimates, buddy. Drop the beat is a fine ulti, regularly wins firefights or voids other ultimates.

>>no white men
are you retarded?

Theres a character who hates robots, and the robot character is resented by humanity due to an incident in the past and now it chooses to be in the wilderness to protect animals.

Junkrat is actually a tasteful and understated representation m8

>no white men
What? Patently false.
>having normal conversations about sexy women
What does this mean

> latest game comes out
> includes a SINGLE nigger

> "MUH LEFTIST PROPAGANDA REEEE RACEWAR"

Is it? I made a thread about Zootopia being propaganda recently and got b& for it. And I made an actual case for it, not just "hurr is this bad"

I think we know who the gay character is

zootopia has a much better case of being lefitst propaganda than overwatch.

>no white men
I guess Sup Forums was right, Americans, Germans, Swedes and Australians are not white.

>
>
>Junkrat is actually a tasteful and understated representation m8

True. But road hog is spot on it seems

She's actually a caring wife for her husband

I want fucking Athena already.

Gimme my waifu.

Go type sexy stuff into google translate. That'll last you over.

TALON DID NOTHING WRONG
OMNIGGERS DESRVE TO DIE

Sorta , but not really on purpose I don't think . blizzard is run by neckbeards
It a fun game though
> junkrat master race

The girl with muscles and pink hair is a reference to tumblr and feminists clearly. That's just about all I can sum up.

I don't know. I played TF2 for an embarrassing number of hours and it's very flawed. At least there are no weapons shared between classes in Overwatch as far as I know.

Actually based off of a Blizzard employee.

Lorewise she's a human supremacist and nationalist.

>offtopic thread on Sup Forums
>leaves are suddenly posting thoughtful contributions to thread

threads about Blizzard games are the only threads on Sup Forums worth making quality posts in

Garrosh did nothing wrong btw

> zootopia
>leftist
I'm not sure about that one, mabey I read it wrong , it came off almost anti-leftist, I liked it though I'd of preferd the original concept that was closer to "furry 1984"

well for the females on the SJW side we have 1 fatty and 1 bodybuilder.
On the sexy side we have 6 hotties all with long beautiful legs and firm asses, including an aryan german healslut.

Oh and btw they don't have diverse characters because SJW cried, but because it actually sells.

Bonus: they have a nigger who does nothing but run fast.

My battlenet tag is literally DONALDJTRUMP
Feels good to fight as the god emperor

>Bonus: they have a nigger who does nothing but run fast.
while playing hip hop kek

Lucio is Brazilian and I believe Mercy is Swiss