Are white women really even worth it anymore?

Are white women really even worth it anymore?

No.

/thread

>threading your own post

We have IDs retard.

If you plan on having human children then yes

Go to church and find yourself a pure Christian waifu

BONUS: Listen to the word of God with your pure Christian waifu and raise a white family.

Call me the niggermeister

(((Jüde))) detected

Chinks are disgusting. Have you even seen the average chink in real life? Or do you just jerk off to pictures of cosplayers who get plastic surgery?

No.

weeb or shill both deserve death

hashimoto kanna aka normie babby's first young idol.

fur real?

Yes, they are. Nothing wrong with pumping and dumping a few race traitor chinks though.

you're deluding yourself if you think gook skanks are any better

unless you're talking about some jungle bunny princess you fished out of a village in rural northern cambodia, then you'd be alright. enjoy your weird looking socially awkward children, though.

They know what's up. Farm the rice, pay the price.

Women were never worth it. Be grateful that you live in the modern world where at least you can find out if your child is yours. Women have always been fucking the neighborhood tramp while the husband is off serving conscription.

Here's what you gotta do:
Basically, stop putting value into women and learn to control. Realistically you can't do this yourself, and you can't trust your friends to do this either. Historically, kings and sultans used eunuchs to guard their harems but that's not available to us. Religion can be a great way to control a woman's promsicuity, but you need to promote and support religion, and you need to above all else lead by example. Are you willing to do that?

Other things you can do is become charismatic and attractive but this is unreliable over time.

I'm in it mainly for the children, I want a son! I don't want a daughter, I'd essentially have to sit back and watch all of society casually cuck me with stupid brats that want to fuck and use her while I have to sit there and keep quiet or else I'm oppressing her. Future isn't bright, but the only thing keeping me going is the belief that its always been dark. I ought to just be grateful for the technological innovation that I have access to currently.

>he thinks asians aren't soulless materialistic whores

Post a better looking one I dare you motherfucker

What's wrong with you?

she will NEVER look at you in class that way

THOSE JAPANESE LETTERS MAKE NO SENSE

yeah goy leave the white women to the brown people

Kek'd because it will infuriate a few

>le human eye meme
This triggered me, I spend hours on redpilling people about that, involving carefully handcrafted animations of moving cubes :^)

come home white man

ha ha ha ha

The failings of white women reflect your failings as white men. Never forget that.

Sorry I'm just really alone.

Alright, I'll admit, I chuckled.

I came here to laugh

A better question is: were they worth it to begin with?

No they aren't I accepted the only wife I have a chance of getting will be some asian or latino girl.

Interesting.

Latina's are fucking whores too.

White women are too degenerate, don't even bother m8. Latinas are pretty shit too; they age like milk and they're often incredibly vapid and materialistic. I've had sex with many women of all races and religions, and I never felt the uncontrollable urge to feed, hunt for, beat up bands of marauding niggers and injuns for, breed with and raise children with one of them until I met a Japanese qt.

Go for Asians m8, anything else is a fucking waste of time.

Why do people even care?

who keeps making these threads?

I don't want chink children to murder me in my sleep

>but that's not available to us
I'm a eunuch. I'll guard your harem, user.

All women are the same, but I'd say that Western women are useless as partners nowadays. I'd go for a qt asian as well.

Asian girls are so cute. I want to be one.