Remakes Far Superior to the Original

What did they mean by this poster though?

The guy who designed it did it without any knowledge of the film.

He did a great job

Could be something about you not knowing the guy's identity. He might be a threat - which is one of the issues in the film.

... but yeah, it's not a great poster when it comes to portraying the film.

The Dark Knight

Was it really a remake? It's more of a closer adaptation of the book.

It's a pretty good poster on that front too, I would say. It's human-shaped and wearing clothes, but clearly not human because of the beam of light. It implies something otherworldly about this threat, which it kind of is. An eldritch abomination that we're still not sure the nature of.

Hopw did they fry the Saladman in the 51 version??

I thought Electricity was weak against Grass (plant), from Pokemon.

Yeah, I might be a bit too harsh. If nothing else, it adds some mystery - the picture of the person goes well together with the title. It's not a person, it's a thing.
But I don't care for the tagline.

I think something like pic related would be better. A bit more subtle.

really makes your almonds activate

that poster wouldn't catch people's attention. the fear that the movie invokes is about the nature of humanity, below the alien-organism surface narrative.

this poster looks too exotic and peaceful, like paradise island, in the thumbnail

rob ager had a kind of okayish explenation of the poster. then again this guy sees meaning in almost everything no matter how unimportant it might be.

>Remakes Far Superior to the Original
>The guy who designed it did it without any knowledge of the film.
>yeah, it's not a great poster when it comes to portraying the film.
>that poster wouldn't catch people's attention.

I don't get your point Pepe. Why did you have to kill yourself before explaining further?

/thread

>A bit more subtle.

>DOG MENACINGLY EYEING A HUMAN SETTLEMENT WITH A "THE THING" CAPTION RIGHT NEXT TO IT
>THE DOG IS THE THING GET IT XDD
>1/3 poster is wasted black space

Yeha very subtle

Would you have sex with the Thing if it turned into a loli?

Do you know where you are? We'd have sex with any loli if we could

Literally this. A poster can't be so subtle that it only makes sense after watching the movie. That completely avoids what a poster is meant to do.

The Force has Awoken

OP is a faggot

you too!

Why are you upset about the poster talk when the OP brought up the poster and asked about it?

Good t aste