Woman who doxed the 16 year old Trump Supporter setting up a GoFundMe saying that Trump supporters harassed her...

Woman who doxed the 16 year old Trump Supporter setting up a GoFundMe saying that Trump supporters harassed her, and her doxing shenanigans have been deleted from her Twitter.

gofundme /2buzm6zc

Mass report this woman so she doesn't get any gibmedats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
youtube.com/watch?v=ViZWnUyzmHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>asking for 10k

What the actual fuck

she did what now? Need more information about this backstory.

The kid from the Infowars video seen here

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

Has been found working at his job by feral blacks trying to get him attacked.

She doxed the 16 year old Black trump supporter so people know where the kid worked. Shit tons of nigs were threatening him and the trumplets got wind of this and doxed her now she's playing the victim

The woman in the OP image knew this year old black kid was a Trump supporter. She doxed him and his work info, Chick Fil-A, on Twitter where it received 1,000+ Re-tweets. People were harassing his workplace, threatening him. etc. She then deletes all associated tweets and sets up this gofundme saying she was being harassed by Trump supporters for no reason whatsoever.

bump

bump4trump

Report her like we did the fat nigger who punched the white girl.

Sixteen year old black kid has a job and is contributing to society. This of course pisses off the majority of niggers that want everything handed to them from the cradle to the grave.

Keep making America great again, little nigga.

This. If the kid sets up a GoFundMe I'd donate a few shekels to him, for all the bullshit he has to put up with. The womans GofundMe seems to have a decent amount of attention now, so hopefully it will get pulled offline soon.

>dox someone for shits and giggles
>waah I got doxxed, give money plz
How do these fuckers justify this attitude?

they're liberals

This is appalling. She's literally endangering a kid's life because he supports Trump.

Bitch should be gassed.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, not even memeing.

What she needs is a vicious fucking beating, video-taped and put online as a warning to other brownshirt motherfuckers who think this shit is okay.

Did someone say.... Cumtribute? Looks like it's time for someone to put a little cinnamon on lil cinnamon

They truly believe they are justified because their beliefs are "correct" and yours "wrong". Laws and morals do not come into the equation at all.

This isn't the first time this same kind of situation has happened. I remember a long time ago some feminist cunt tried to get some youtuber fired from his actual job because he's "offense", so the youtuber's followers went and vandalized the yelp page for the feminist's husband's business. Feminist then plays victim and blames them for attacking her for a "political action" she made or some bullshit.

Her name is Tandeca Turner and she's from Atlanta

wow no shit you dumb nigger it literally says that in the gofundme

Are you trying to dox her or something? Do you see the irony?

I made the gofundme so we can hijack some shekels from beta cucks. Spam the gofundme around on your social media, you don't need to spin it just say "wow.. this is nuts" or something. I bet I can haul in 30-40k from ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME types.

And then I'm going to buy Sup Forums from j00t

4 real?

>be a black male
>pretend to like Trump
>swim in da white pussy
>white Trump supporters get cucked
how can whites even compete tbqh?

prove it fag

Tandeca detected

HE'S LYING

This is from the kids twitter

>Quaterrius
nigs have hilarious names.

I hope there are black parents who name their child Squaterrius and make their kids take roids from age 5 and do squats every day.

>this picture

kek

does no one address that it's a black Trump supporter that works at a chick fil a?
Please let him be gay. Libs will explode.

Leftists literally don't care about whether you're a minority or gay. They just use those people as props to further their agendas. Have you ever noticed the second a black/minority/gay speaks out against them they all suddenly go
>WOW INTERNALIZED RACISM
>YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR PEOPLE
They use minorities as a prop, they don't actually care about them

>"mex-he-hans
>"moose-limbs"

Ebonics and lisps go so well together

More power to the kid though, he destroyed the Hillary supporter.

I mentioned it in another thread but nobody else seemed to notice the significance of that. This kid is a hero without even trying, he's just being himself, and the fact that he works at the most triggering place possible for a 16 year old is just perfect.

Alot of blacks are showing support for this kid too. Blacks are slowly but surely becoming politically aware, and they are beginning to reject leftist politics.

this

user we're talking about the chick's gofundmepage, not the based kid

fuck, I do love a cheeky trump bump

He should tell trump about this

Why is this the response for everything

My bad, I'm sorry

THE CULTURAL MARXISTS KNOW THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

EVERYONE IS WAKING UP AND GETTING ONBOARD

>youtube.com/watch?v=ViZWnUyzmHk

Stop wasting your time on petty shit like this
Take action swiftly and silently, no need to hype up the situation and shit up the board
Also, educate yourself and friends plus

He's there actually working a job and they have to come shit on him. Crabinabucket cocksuckers.

Although I agree with this sentiment no one should ever donate money through gofundme.

If you feel strongly about donating to someone just give them the money.

What is he raising money for? Because he went viral? I like the kid but it didn't take long for his inner nigger to come out. Begging for money is the opposite of what he stood for.

He's raising money for a youtube channel he talked about in the Alex Jones interview.

Personally though, I think he just set up the gofundme to spite the bitch who doxxed him and set up a gofundme after trying to play the victim

To draw attention to cancer in society. He's being attacked for being a black trump supporter.

>nigs have hilarious names.

This is so hilarious

>Trump is racist, he wants to send all blacks back to Africa!
>No he doesn't. Here are all the facts.
>H-h-he's still racist! GO GET EDUCATED!

you cant speak to retards but we are to PC now to kill them off we are fucked brehs

Is this quote racist?

"lmao it was all a joke" -sheebon cinnamon

negro doesn't understand how the social aspect of the internet truly works

That a pretty deep quote coming from a Vietnamese cartoon about fighting animals.

Photoshop the boy into the black kid Trump supporter for maximus keksimus

based chik fila hiring based people

ahhhh this makes me so happy

>Quaterrius

Okay, I'm a poo-in-loo, but even I find this name fucking weird.
Wtf is with niggers?

>Is this quote racist?
extremely

"It was just a prank bro"

Very. The very nature of that quote denies the existence of white privilege and the difficulties POCs face every day.

Oh yeah what ever happened with that?

>real extra
what did she mean by this

>>real extra
>what did she mean by this
what did he mean by this

>Oh yeah what ever happened with that?

What a dumb nigress. Honestly no amount of education will help the majority of that race.

how do I know that this young man has a father unlike the nigger

>When the Hormel take effect

Why don't blacks realize that voting for the Democrat is probably the best option for them?

>eternal welfare until full economic collapse
>or actually having manufacturing jobs for them to do like the old days

I agree. This is fine. Spite is acceptable in my book.

>manufacturing jobs
>the old days
kek
You do realize that most manufacturing jobs are outsourced to China/India, right? Because the economy says that it's ok.

>Campaign not found

Have we started the fire?

>eternal welfare
This is retarded. The focus should be on rehabilitation. Disabled on the job? Let's find you a new one or at least provide a very small subsidy to you for the info of why you became disabled in the first place so that we can prevent it in the future.

You're able to work but don't want to? You will be sent off to a special program in the woods. If you survive, we might have some fur-trapping program for you to do. If you don't want that, well, I'm sure that most Americans would be happy to subsidize your sea-faring voyage back to your native land that you say that the white man took you from in the first place (and was the reason why your life is a living hell).

>My name is Shitavious Anius Maximus
>And I will have my shitting street
>In this life or the next

>You do realize that most manufacturing jobs are outsourced to China/India, right? Because the economy says that it's ok.
you retarded senpai? What part of a campaign being based on making it viable to not outsource all labor do you not understand? Blacks need to be working in factorys making those nikes they like so much instead of out of the street where I can see them all day

that's just what blacks care about the most nowadays since they are unqualified for almost all skilled labor and min wage jobs still leave them on welfare. welfare only works in a society where everyone has a strong work ethic but that has been eroded so much that it has become a tumor eating away at us.

Bump. Fuck her

California - full of degenerates and illegal immigrants
Maryland - full of blacks and gun grabbers
Michigan - Detroit is disgusting

Kid's 16 and already doing better in life than 90% of nogs. No wonder he's Republican.

Don't get carried away, Redditor. It's just some dumb nigger.

Trump knows that it's not reasonable to outsource everything.

Even abolishing the minimum wage would have almost no effect on the cost of American made goods because the standard of living here is just too high.

How does a $1000+ Iphone sound? Not good? because that's about what we're looking at if we manufacture it in the US.

I fully doubt that you (or most of the US) will be able to afford Nikes if they were made in the US..

>Even abolishing the minimum wage
I think lowering taxes for US based businesses who don't outsource labor and forcing a tariff on the main import countries would help US companies compete, that and we would need a hell of a lot less taxes for social programs if most people were actually working

>I fully doubt that you (or most of the US) will be able to afford Nikes if they were made in the US
>implying they don't cost pennies to make already
>implying the profit margin on them isn't well over ten thousand percent even including shipping and overhead
>implying blacks will stop buying 300$ shoes

>I think lowering taxes for US based businesses who don't outsource labor and forcing a tariff on the main import countries would help US companies compete

It's a good idea but you can't compete with the "for just pennies a day" market with a livable wage in the US.

>including shipping and overhead
You do realize how much Nike spends on advertising alone, right?

Bump

when did TriHax become so outspoken?

>one black youth tries to act like a normal person, is articulate, has a job, is a Trump supporter
>filthy nigger parasites living on welfare are so jealous of him "forgetting the hood n'shit" that they turn on him

Being a smart nig really is the worst fate imaginable

He's most likely straight, and he's very Christian, judging by his Twitter bio and interviews. Also has both parents present in his life, and they are business owners if I remember correctly.

Basically the kid is as American as apple pie.

He has ebonics-spitting kangz threatening to come knock him out at work. I wouldn't blame him for quitting for his own safety. The kid is 16 and shouldn't have to worry for his life because some ignorant niggers can't stand the sight of someone disproving their victim narrative.

You would be correct

Tandeca pls

>We’re sorry, but no results were found for "tandeca turner"

is the gofunde me page down already?

Why is this dumb fuck begging for cash?

>Eye for an eye
Justice is not ironic

>his only crime was that he was born with the wrong skin color

iam sorry senpai

>"DEY WAS KK! HE WANTS U TO GO BAK TO AFRICAS"

>I need funding for my youtube channel!

This kid is straight up milking you beta losers.
Lost a lot of respect for this kid.

American niggers must be the most blatant conspiracy theorists in the world.