>t. ibo kürdoğlu
RUSSIAN=TURK=KAVKAZ=BLACK=ALPHA

FUCKING RUSSIAN FALSE FLAG RAT FUCKERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

=CHERNOZHOPIY you smelly roach

subhuman wh*Teoid

filthy parasite

Those blacks look weird

Black balls are far superior at making semen, being able to hold 4x more than white men. Their sperm is also more dominant, easily beating white sperm, which allows them to always fertilize the egg.

Their cocks are also much bigger, easily able to push their heads right up against the woman's cervix. Allowing their seed to be shot directly into the womb. After they are finished filling the fertile woman, they slowly withdraw their thick shaft and head. This allows them to scrape any other males semen out of the vagina.

Often they will keep the woman pinned down, as a way to make sure no other males attempt to mate. They keep their penis at least partly inside the woman, while holding down her arms. This arouses the women to no end, causing her to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. These orgasms pull his sperm even more quickly towards her soon to be fertilized egg.

White women know this, it's completely natural for women to sense the dominant males. Unable to control themselves, their vaginas quickly lubricate in the presence of black men. I mean how could they not? The idea of a huge powerful black man deep inside them, must drive them crazy.

White women long to be filled with black cum, because they know it's superior. They dream of being bent over, with a black man stretching their pussy like no white man could even dream of doing. Watching as all the little white men cower in fear, as the black man claims what's rightfully his. White women are proud to take black mans DNA, and grow their babies inside their round little tummies.

The true purpose of limp dicked keked white males is to serve black men as effeminate castrated sissy maidservants and help raise the next generation of mixed race children to be a transsexual superrace.

i like this comment, and im asian

All the children of Ham are cursed until the end of days. They will forever be the slaves of the children of Japhet and Sem. It is God's will, roachboy.

Ham literally means black in Hebrew.

i am jewish and i dont miss my foreskin

>delusional wh*Teoid taking refuge in religious dreams
GOD wills the destruction of the wh*Te race.

it is literally in Scripture and an accepted fact by all 3 Abrahamic religions.

Blacks are subhuman slaves.

Shut up vatnik

GOD is destroying the whXte """"race"""" BLESSED is the penis raping the rotherhamese, BLESSED is the machette hijacking the french truck

Not GOD, Satan. But God will protect us in the end and punish all the shitskins.

>Still better then
lol no. being an ordinary russian is probably the worst thing ever

being a cuck tatar is even worse. please, let me kiss your boots, bai, i mean barin

don't know why you even brought up tatars and what you were trying to say 2bh

>being an ordinary russian is probably the worst thing ever
>being a cuck tatar is even worse.
what exactly dont you understand, vanya? we are even worse than russians, cause we would do anything just to not get bullied by ruskies, literal cucks

This text is too sophisticated to have been written by one of your migrants.

kys, Jan van Cuck

>eesti doesn't know about copypasting