Why do Anglos LARP as Germans while they're in fact Celts ?

Why do Anglos LARP as Germans while they're in fact Celts ?

Even we, despite being two more German than them, recognize our Celtic/Pannonian ancestry

Are Anglos the Turks of Europe ?

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/comment-page-3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaker_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because our language, culture, and mannerisms are much more closely-related to other Germanic peoples than to Celts or Latins.

But really, Anglos are a category unto themselves.

real celts were black you dumb frog

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/comment-page-3/

I don't see myself as belonging to any group. I just see myself as English and British.

So do I m8, all colours welcome

I can tell you haven't actually read the book on the right. Hutton's conclusion at the end is that we basically know nothing at all about the ancient Britons' religion. The ties to the continental Celts also don't cross anywhere further east than the Pennines.

Yes.

My point is that French has 2315 German cemeteries while English have around 1200 German cemeteries, which would allow us to WE WUZ as Germans just like you do, yet we don't do it,while you do LARP as German.

Explain yourself !

Then why do most French look vaguely med/middle eastern? Is it a recent change from all your immigrants?

Because we're Celts

Anglos too look like Med/Celt

>Are Anglos the Turks of Europe ?
Le Turks are native anatolian maymay xDDDD did u know that Anglos are also native celts :OOOOO source: my ass
as expected from a wh*Te subhuman who literally does not know a shit about genetics

also
>pannonian heritage
oh wait it's that mentally ill retard kek
let me redpill you, you're still a subhuman.
If i ever see you posting about us i'll run over you with a truck and rape your whore mother in front of you while you're dying in the name of allah, you wh*Te subhuman

calm down, monkey

The entire planet know that you're anatolian cuckholds/mongrels that LARP as mongoloid.

because they're Latin

nice argument you've got there, inbred wh*Te subhuman. you sure refuted my claim and pic.
>The entire planet know that you're anatolian cuckholds/mongrels that LARP as mongoloid.
>The entire planet
didn't know your ass was that big.
now shoo you inbred wh*Te subhuman before i run over you with a truck.

Based turk master race (Nubian)

Thank you my BLACK (Dravidian) brother

>Reality
>Your pic

you wh*Tes are all the same subhumans stop fighting this divide and conquer bullshit.

Now that i've dealt with the Northern Turks aka Anglos it's time to deal with you, Petros
First Turkmen from which you claim your ancestry have TOTALLY DIFFERENT GENETIC MAKE-UP compared to yours

Turkmen are 54% Q(Mongols) and R1b(Eurasians) while Turks are mainly J2(Arabs)

Turkmen are also Asian-looking while you are Arab-looking

Anglo-Saxons hated Celts and considered them inferior. The number of Celtic borrowings in English amounts to no more than a handful of words.

>haplogroup=race
why are wh*Tes so fucking retarded?
besides haplogroups are not even different tiptopkek you ibnred wh*Te subhuman
>First Turkmen from which you claim your ancestry have TOTALLY DIFFERENT GENETIC MAKE-UP compared to yours
nope see if you cannot comprehend it print the pic and stick it up your ass.
Also J2 is not Arabic lmao. Anyways, let's go over with what you shat
>Turkmen are also Asian-looking
Wow just look at these mongolian men, they all resemble southern han, han chinese, koreans and japanese

again, you're full of shit. and i'm going to make you my fuckboy in this thread.

Well, there are many, many reasons that could account for that disparity. First of all, the wording you've underlined in Hutton's book mentions cemeteries, whereas Effros' book uses the broader phrase burial remains. We aren't told the exact size or nature of these places. The rest of the page you outlined (in Pagan Religions) goes on to explain that there are basically no extant graves that date from the ancient Britons in areas like Bernicia (fmr Brigantia): he attributes this possibly to differing funerary customs from the Germans. So if I understand what you're trying to argue correctly then Hutton's book is rahter evidence of the very opposite of what you're claiming.

rather*

Because "Celtic" and "Germanic" aren't races, they're cultures. Celtic culture was largely replaced in Britain after the Roman Empire collapsed outside of a few pockets. Celtic culture probably replaced an earlier neolithic culture. The English language is a German language, albeit with some Franco-Norman and Latin influence. Language overwhelmingly shapes culture, its how a culture defines itself and its world.

Add to it both of these cultures sprang from the same well, i.e the corded ware culture and there was tremendous overlap in their art and mythology, albeit with different names for gods.

>David milliband
>ethnically British

>mendes
>a fine British name

>primrose hill
>London

Guess again frog

The Celtic Master Race is R1b

The Celtic Warrior Race nearly genocided all Natives of Europe and taken over their land, Germanics descend from the Natives that we genocided, they took our langage and culture and made a come back

balkanlar

fuck off retard go kill yourself and post your balkan/pontic rapebabies somewhere else

What emotion do you feel when looking at the picture

You're an idiot. The Romans found it hard to distinguish between Celts and Germans and often confused them see the Cimbri. Genetic research tends to show most of the people in an area are largely descended from the people who inhabited the area for a long long time but oftentimes genetic shifts do occur as what happened in England in the 6th-11th centuries. France retained its pre-German invasion culture while Latinizing the German tribes who settled on the border lands.

If you don't live in a Deep Red/Celtic Area then you're subhuman

Stop saying Celtic like its a gene. It's a culture that sprang from the corded war culture around 2500 BCE and was by and large replaced in Europe during the later stages of the Roman Empire. You don't speak even speak a Celtic language you mong.

>It's a culture that sprang from the corded war culture around 2500 BCE
Bell Beakers or Unetice spawned the Celts

Corded Ware spawned the Balto-Slavs and Indo-Iranians

>You don't speak even speak a Celtic language you mong

esi mi Galatach :)

Corded ware preceded the bell beakers, but you're right it was a later cultural shift from that came early pre Celtic cultural identifying markers. Same well. Again what we're talking about is cultural shifts. Key word is cultural and with much overlap. Again why Romans found it difficult to distiguish between Celtic and German tribes. Genetic evidence supports that people outside of early modern to modern history tended to stay where they were but did gradually get influenced by cultural changes. English culture was influenced by a massive cultural change that happened in the vacuum of the collapse of the Roman empire, French cultural had much firmer Roman-Latin roots that were much more difficult to be uprooted. You don't speak a Celtic language as your first language quit LARPing as a Celt.

>The Corded Ware culture (German: Schnurkeramik; French: céramique cordée; Dutch: touwbekercultuur) comprises a broad Indo-European archaeological horizon of Europe between c. 2900 BCE – circa 2350 BCE,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture

>The Bell-Beaker culture (sometimes shortened to Beaker culture, Beaker people, or Beaker folk), c. 2900 – 1800 BC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaker_culture
Corded Ware was R1a while Bell-Beaker was R1b, they are two different things that happpened around the same time.

You didn't disprove my main point that these changes are almost exclusively cultural changes and not genetic changes.

why is Sup Forums obsessed with race?

he's a retard who thinks haplogroups are in any way related to actual genetic make up lmao. i love bashing retards like him on the internet.
in the great jihad i'll behead him last.

The English language is a Germanic language with almost zero influences from Celtic languages outside of a few isolated loan words from later Celtic migrations to Anglo areas.

>are almost exclusively cultural changes

You're a bit late

It has already been proved that Proto-Celts/Bell-Beakers genocided 90% of the British Natives, 100% in the case of France and Italy.

Do you have my permission to post itt?

You probably speak a Latin language in your home, you speak a German root language here. The core element of culture is language. You probably don't worship Ambisagrus, and probably don't sacrifice babies in his honor. Get off the internet, Jaques.

>one study
>proven

Literally the biggest study about the Bell Beakers, this study also included several dozens if not a hundred of samples.

I never finish btfoing an inbred wh*Te subhuman without fatality

>complains about LARPing as another culture
>LARP's as a Celt while speaking a Latin language and living in country where there is almost no Celtic influence or monuments outside of a pocket of people who likely came from Britain during the German invasions of said country.

Sad!

This

>where there is almost no Celtic

What are you saying retard ?
The Celtic presence can be felt it in our very blood, all French placename are Celts

Paris named from the Celtic tribe of the Parisis
Lyon named from the Celtic "Lugdunum" i.e. "the fort of Lug"
Chartes named from the Celtic tribe of the Carnutes
Poitiers named from the Celtic tribe of the Pictavensis
The Loire River, the Seine River, the Meuse River, the Moselle River, the Rhone River are all Celtic Name too

And so on

The Rhine River is Celt too, in fact, it was considered by the Celts as a god

Yeah I live in country where many place names are from earlier inhabitants who were replaced almost entirely.

what are you two retards even arguing about
you're both subhumans, either celtic or germanic. French are more subhuman than Germanics because they can't fight at least Germanics manage to hold a sword/rifle/whatever but those latin monkeys just retreat. That's also what happened when actual celtics fought against other europeans i guess they're weaklings

>who were replaced almost entirely
French are between 60-80% R1b :)

And i though people were never replaced according to you : )

Pic related is the price that you have to paid because you fought against us :)

Next time you'll learn to bow your head (like the G*rmans do) when you see your Celtic Overlord

again
haplogroups=/=race. even a retarded wh*Te subhuman with the brain of a fetus can understand this.
besides Arabs/Maghrebis/Blacks are outbreeding you. in 20 or 30 years you will not exist. But hey, some blacks have R1b so you will be perfectly fine

What the hell are you even talking about
French have never won a war against us. They either retreated (Battle of Manzikert) or got rekt pic related.

Kurds and Syrians are outbreeding you

Roaches cannot fight

Niggers are R1b-V88, Whites are R1b-M269 btw

you lost the war, and won battles against mameluke arabs commanded by georgians gj

We "lost the war" *

The entire war about us defeating you and running amok into your land, we only left the Ottoman Empire because we catched various diseases in your Africa-Tier country.

>tfw my ancestors were proud kangz

holup white fascists, give me ya womanz

We did it for the lulz

>most french

>look vaguely med/middle eastern

...jesus

That's wrong, tho

>LARP as germans

They don't

They LARP as German Saxons and they're so insecure about their identity that they turned the wikpedia article "Saxon" into a "WEWUZSAXONS"

But they hate us. Why would they larp as something they don't like?

Also the wiki thing (if true) was probably ironic

>wiki thing (if true) was probably ironic

>It derives from the Scottish Gaelic Sasannach (older spelling: Sasunnach). The Gaelic name for England is Sasann, and Sasannach (formed with a common adjective suffix -ach) means "English" in reference to people and things, though not to the English Language, which is Beurla.

Looks the Scotts call us Saxons so we're racially Saxons !!!

>Sasanach, the Irish word for an Englishman, has the same derivation, as do the words used in Welsh to describe the English people (Saeson, sing. Sais) and the language and things English in general: Saesneg and Seisnig.

The Irish do it too ! We're SAXONS ! I SWEARZ THAT WE'RE SAXONS !!!!

>Cornish terms the English Sawsnek, from the same derivation. In the 16th century Cornish-speakers used the phrase Meea navidna cowza sawzneck to feign ignorance of the English language.[5]

Even Cornish call us so !

The rest is the typical English obsession with French, they managed to make the "Saxons in Gaul"-part bigger than the "Saxons in Britain"-part

Those quotes are all true though

They are true, but the point is that you're seeking to turn the article into WEWUZSAXONS

Anglos are germanic you dumbass, Celtic brits are not Anglos.

Linguistically they are, Racially they are Celts

>French dude that thinks everything in this world is celtic is striking again with his autism.

You do know that Celts originated in Austria, right?

Why do Southern Fr*gs get so booty blasted when confronted with the fact that they are Med -same race as Italians/Spaniards?

Linguistically they are germanic and Latin. "Not Anglo".

Because their language is Germanic.
Basically the only reason.

Anglos were germanic you dumbass.
Those 1 or 2k Anglos that invaded left a little stance on the millions of celts living their.

t. R1b CELTiberian