Nigger watch #2

Niggers threatening based 16 years old trump supporter, many of you might know from this video.

How you feel about this Sup Forums ?
How should we react to this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/VQbDV

twitter.com/jamaican_sarah/status/747984948867399680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

The real reason all these lightskin bitches hate white people is because they never got over their breakups with their white boyfriends.

Also this bitch. I believe her DMs may be open

This is great and all, but Sup Forums is scaring me now.

Is it really this easy to doxx anyone with a social media account?

Waiting for a reply from this bitch.

Yes it is, if you have it out there.
One way I know of is by using an email, and if it's associated with a paypal, you send them a dollar and you'll get a receipt back with all the info.

Update, mistake about grandma and family

Assuming other info is correct at moment

Pic related

I made the gofundme so we can hijack some shekels from beta cucks. Spam the gofundme around on your social media, you don't need to spin it just say "wow.. this is nuts" or something. I bet I can haul in 30-40k from ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME types.

And then I'm going to buy Sup Forums from j00t

only if they're retarded and post their place of employment and location for the whole world to see

people dont realize how much of a digital trail they leave behind these days, you can find alot of this stuff with a simple facebook check sadly.

Who the fug is this woman

It can be.

For example, with , I just put her website in a whois search.

This is why you don't use any social media to begin with, or if you do you use dummy or throwaway accounts. Even with the "I have nothing to hide" false argument in play, you don't have to be hiding anything, having that information out there makes it easy to find you if somebody needs to.

Don't give someone a reason to doxx you, and you'll be fine...probably.

People don't cover their tracks, so yes. It won't work on everyone, but it will work on most people, especially those with a large social media presence.

kek

Or like in my findings, just posting your birthday and somewhere else your age, then shit like X family died etc

Saw that last thread. That's pretty funny. I'll probably try calling later.

You faggots.
The solutions are pretty fucking simple.
Either make some fake George Zimmerman profiles and troll the shot out of them with dead Trevon Pics (Darin Wilson would work too)
Or make some kkk accounts and publicly troll the shit out of them. Make it get so out of hand it gets on the news.
This isn't rocket science newfags. get your shit together.

This. People put their entire lives online

Anyone who doesn't know to use a fake if you're going to start shit (and I don't mean talk shit, I mean start shit) gets what they earn.

Oh shit, this kid is so fucking redpilled

Lmaoo please fuk with her

>It won't work on everyone, but it will work on most people, especially those with a large social media presence.
That's practically most normalfags.

>Or make some kkk accounts
No, fuck off. It's pizza time.

Basically never post about politics or religion on social media. Some autist from either side will try and dox you and get you fired.

What's this all about??

should I?

what did she do wrong?

This is why Sup Forums is dead.

posted the shit about the trump kid at chicfila
imgur.com/gallery/VQbDV

fuck yea

LAUNCH

>be black
>mfw I have to use the leftists tactics to win

There's no other way is there?

Not your personal army, and sending pizza is a time honored tradition.

do it fagit.

Someone explain what's going on pls

Don't forget the adult diapers and lube samples

Sup Forums adapts. Posting le ebin KKK memes towards those niggers will validate the supernigger telling the redpilled black kid about "das rayciss" stuff.

see

so is the beginning of the coons4trump movement?

could make an impact on the black community

Butthurt niggers doxxed the kid in the OP for supporting Trump, Sup Forums is retaliating.

Nigger doxxed a pro-Trump black kid. They get doxxed in return.

Nig nog grill decided to give all her nig nog friends the location if a young trump supporter so they can chimp out on him. We finna doxx dis hoe

There's always another way monica. I'm a black Trump supporter and I've learned all you have to do is use facts and logic and leftist lose each time

a couple of niggers doxed a based black trump supporter so we doxed them back

This. I mean, it's funny and all but going overboard with the racist shit completely validates her victim complex and even hurts the reputation of the guy she was going after by association.

It's bad tactics.

Kek compels me.

Thanks guys
Is it possible to report twitter accounts without having an account myself?

How the hell was that a personal army request?
And great idea, get some random delivery guy killed.

Do her parents Darryl and Nadine know what kind of snitch bitch they raised?

don't forget somebody pushing for kkk bullshit irl is usually a faggot on the left trying to start shit so they can validate their message about racism

LET DO IT

Tru. Just doxxing her is fine

>that second to last message
Yikes @ u

Right? what is essentially a white nationalist board is defending a black child from racist blacks and liberals...

We were having a good time, you fucking dolt.

Fucking cringe

derp rules 1 and 2 used to apply in this case

Yeah. Go make an account.

OOOYYYYYYY VVVVEEEYEYYYY

Yes, doxx her, try and get her fired, even sending her all sorts of shit to fuck with her isn't even that bad. But if you make it a big KKK rally for the entire world to see, nobody is going to care much that she's a stupid cunt who did some fucked up shit. They'll just see that AmeriKKKA is rayciss and Trump is the fuel being added to the fire.

>white nationalist board

W0t

Just goes to show that even /pol knows the difference between a black person and a nigger.

You doxx someone for a left wing cause, and you get it back. Doesn't matter who it is, as long as you support what is right.

If I make a leftist twitter would you guys send me some rape threats and similar? I want to start my own gofundme page to save me from racist cyberbullying.

Don't you know we use 9gag? summerfag.

Uh, you don't get to talk about your internet friends.

I mean satire board r-r-right guys?

there's always one

Cringe.

You sweet summer child.

Why?

stupid bitch still has her kikebook up

kikebook.com/MytonKid100?fref=ts

>white nationalist
>nationalist

Should have said reddit dumbfuck

>Not a nationalist
Fuck off

lots of nasty ass jungle booty shaking videos on that media tab need shops and posts to Luna if thats legit work place

To crash this thread. With no survivors.

Why would you tell her anything about Sup Forums? Why? Why would you give the enemy any more information than they already have? Is this some kind of self-aggrandizement? Is this about your sense of collective ego?

What's more, telling her you're from Sup Forums only makes the whole thing seem LESS threatening. As an unknown it could be anyone. It could be Stormfront. It could be the fucking KKK. No one is scared of a fucking anonymous website.

Kek compels him to fuck off.

I need my name out of my states voting database, that's the only thing that links back to me publicly

> white nationalist board

Everyone knows the difference between a regular person who is black and a nigger. Only true retarded faggots believe all black people are bad.

a lot of people practically doxx themselves, its just a matter of who's interested in who they are or where they live and work.

>36.8k tweets

do normies really do this

the fuck

does she have a job?

GET THE FUCK OUT

Rules numero Y dos you fucking newfag.

Go back to drudge plz? K thx bai

counter doxx

Kill yourself

twitter.com/jamaican_sarah/status/747984948867399680

She's already trying to get money out of this

I found the fucking Jew, everyone...

supposedly she works at a women's clothing boutique store, means she can sit on her ass all day texting about dumb shit
shes only 26, as of the 27th, a dumb kid with no responsibilities