What's the counter to this?

What's the counter to this?

We left

Your turn

Tell someone who gives a fuck

If you didn't like it done to you then don't do it to others. Cupcake :)

>bring literacy, technology, and wealth

>immigrants bring rape, brutality, and poverty

gee whiz

"so you admit our current immigration is actually an invasion?"

Who would know better than us?

We make the rules.

These dubs

Our people didn't stay.

n-no user, I...

We deserve it!

There is no counter to it. Its a non-sequitur. Its Invading countries is not the same as mass immigrating to them. The US does not have a history of colonizing other countries.

Two wrongs don't make a right regardless.

But its pointless to argue against this meme because its just that- a shitty meme. It plays on emotional values and attempts to discredit nationalism by suggesting its hypocritical (it isn't). Nobody will understand this point who already agrees with this meme on some level though, so don't argue against it. Its too vague to argue against; just change the topic.

"Fuck you. You don't like it, we'll invade you next. Then, you'll wish we had done it sooner."

because I had absolutely no influence on the invasion of said countries

"Hey Sup Forums I can't reason or argue for myself, someone tell me what to say back to this arguement that has stumped me"

Also: the counter is "yes it's all very ironic, now pack your bags"

What does invasion have to do with immigration?

No one debates the fact that the world's countries had a right to defend themselves. Why do we not?

And if this is an invasion, then it should be fought -- violently if necessary -- like all invasions.

>What's the counter to this

They are responsible for 98% of the world's inventions

and receive no thanks

"Our culture is better than theirs, we're right to invade them."

>people now are responsible for the actions of people hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years ago

Yes, so what?
Invading countries was good, immigrants are bad. What's wrong with that?

They are trying to catch me on something I admit willingly.

The US and UK brought prosperity
Islam brings higher crime rates, lower education standards and a leech on the government

Europe didn't do anything unique historically by forming huge empires across the world. It just had the biggest sticks.

And most countries didn't get any better after decolonization. We brought them civilization while they're coming merely to leech off our extensive welfare systems, which is backed up by unemployment rates and welfare usage rates.

We didn't immigrate, we conquered.

So, you still condone invasions and genocides?

If the immigrants built diamond mines, cities, universities and improved wages, HDI and life expectancy then maybe people wouldn't complain as much.

There's so much mental gymnastics with these people there's no point in countering. You could ask if the migration of whites benefited the countries or not.

If they say it was harmful then you can tell them you agree that immigration is bad and we should take our past actions as warnings not to let hoards of shitskins in.

If they say it was beneficial (protip: they wont) then you can ask them what the problem is lol

>the US does not have a history of colonizing other countries.

ay lmao

What is: South Korea, Japan, and control of national and global policy on almost every nation of the world.

Newsflash: The modern colonization is a financial and political policy based one, idiot.

But yes I hate leftist as well, but lets not be idiots ourself.

*pretends to cry*
That was wrong.
Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them, and we not gonna immigration happen here.

Where do I start? There is literally nothing remotely correct about that assertion, it's the kind of thing only a cretin would believe.

And yet it seems to be considered a valid point by some. So by now I think the counter-argument is fuck you you waste of space.

Nobody alive today had any involvement to this.

>1 post
>by this ID

is this meme supposed to include the dutch, french, spanish, germans, danish, norwegians and portuguese as well?

The only counter is to drive them out and prove that might makes right. Next time we won't try to spread civilisation.

bullets

False equivalency.

Also, it's a lot higher than 98%. Don't sell us short.

only took you guys hundreds of years, give us some time then.

FPBP

I've invaded zero countries. Haven't even left the states.

>Ay bruhhh dis like a new colonialism!

FPBP. Keep coming to the west at your own peril.

Establishing civilization and trade in remote and uncivilized backwaters isn't invasion, it's the only right thing to do.

The weak should fear the strong.

This meme is supposed to die already.

No...Clock is clearly ticking

Goddamn that is perfect, but really, colonization was really that terrible?

>Take technology to people who lived on a meal to meal basis
>"Exploit" them by giving them access to wealth they never knew possible before

Meanwhile
>Socially backwards people come to civilized places
>Attempt to change the country to match where they came from, from within
>People do nothing and the natives are now bad because they are white

Yeah, colinization was the worst.

>he doesnt know the difference between a colonial empire and a political hegemony

Third worlders wouldn't have felt compelled to emigrate out of their shit countries if they accepted the White Man is fantastic at running a colony

THEY MURDER MILLIONS OF CHINESE PEOPLE

then complain about being murdered by a chinese person

Wherever britain went they left the country prosperous

Why do you think Qatar isn't a shithole? Because britain was there.

>invade other countries
>spot your country being invaded
>try to stop it
>"B-BUT YOU INVADED US! IT'S OUR TURN NOW!"

That's not how it works, you fucking Somalian niggers.

We went to less-prosperous countries, Pedro. We were basically Klaatu offering wonders beyond their imagining in exchange for shit they didn't use as an alternative to destruction, instead of that hippie shit Bates was trying to push.

The weak should fear the strong

invent modern technology, medicine, civilization

shit skins invent peanut butter

????

>wealth

More like exploitation and wealth extraction

They didnt invade countries, they colonized land. They left that land and made the countries in the process

>What is operation Ajax?

>1 post by this ID

>Complaining about my county getting invaded in the past.

> Go and invade their country.

They are hypocrites.

>peanut butter
But at least it was Aztecs and not Africans.

Found the abo

Its okay my brown mutant friend, maybe a thousand more years of playing with sticks wouldve netted you complex engineering equipment.

right cause native american buffalo bones vs guns, penicillin, and modern science is total wealth extraction

They have the power to invade you and the power to tell you to go fuck yourself if you want to invade them.
stop being a pussy.

>Date 15–19 August 1953

It was us or the chinks. They switched to the chinks and are regretting it, because the chinks do exactly what you are describing without the bringing the things described by the person to responded to.

We are not complaining to the immigrants
We are warning our people

The natives fought back and lost. We're being discouraged from fighting back.

Tell them you do not care. Politics is a power activity and your only concern is to maintain control of your own polity, while they cynically mouth moral platitudes to cover up their desire to accrue power for their own social groups or special interests.

>Complain about colonization and people being removed from their countries
>"We should let refugees and shitskins in!"

shitty meme

FPBP

-Invade most of the world
-and do a bad job of it
-don't evem take immigrants
-barely even tolerate emigrants

>he thinks the two are mutually exclusive

laughingwhores.jpg.exe

They hate us cuz they ain't us. We have the power to take other countries and the power to take our own country. We are the lion.

They kept him in power until 79 and then sold Iraqis and Iranians weapons, along with the Taliban. What do you think happened to those weapons?

I wouldn't mind the simple "we left" but it's so void of truth. I can't believe people are surprised Iraq is in the state it's in. They supported a mass murderer and turned on him just like they switch sides in 1984.

And then they wonder why people flee from their country. It's wrong to say that our forces just left.

So do they want borders protected or not?

Do people not open history books? Every country invaded every country and almost every country has had slaves of other countries people or their own people.

hehe i am actively colonizing a country and still voted leave as a registered overseas voter

>US colonizing Japan
You can't be this fucking stupid.

>People hundreds of years ago who are not alive and therefore irrelevant invaded 98% of the world's countries
>Entirely different and actually relevant because they are alive right now people complain about immigration today

98% of the worlds countries would have taken a german/jap cock up the ass if not for them

What is america, australia, canada, new zealand, a bunch of tropical islands?

Perfect.

You're arguing that wealth extraction is a bad thing. Imagine this though: One uncolonized land is mostly a desert. Nomadic bands kill each other over small ponds of water without ever realizing there's a huge water reservoir underneath the soil. In come the colonizers who take over the land, unite the nomads under their banner, dig up wells and build aqueducts, and by using the locals as cheap labor teach them how to do all of this themselves. Then, after 40 years, the colonizers go back home with 70 percent of the water while leaving them with 30 percent of something they never had access to before in addition to valuable infrastructure.

That's what the UK and US did.

What counter?
>Should they apologize for winning?
no
>Should they give their country away?
no

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums with your reddit - tier shit posting. We prefer conversation with substance.

The right word is CIVILIZED

When arrived we found a nation of savages. Literally fucking cavemen. Without written word or more than the most basic of tools. When we left they were utilizing a network of roads and radio towers, of railroads and shipping lines, there people went to the local hospital instead of the local Wiseman. They went to school instead of toil in the hot sun. They were given a purpose instead of carrying on as aimless proto humans.

Now they stand on the shoulders of Imperial giants. Modeling their economies on their so called oppressors. If they really are so persecuted by the ghosts of imperialism, why don't they tear down their civilised society and return to the mud and the grasslands and the stone age savagery that we find their ancestors stumbling through? Because they know how much better life is since we modernized them of course.

>give us some time then.
>US
Canadiancucks think they are Americans.

>invasion and conquering is the same as immigration

the left always keeps surprising me

we do? shit, im doing it wrong

I NEVER INVADED ANY COUNTRY
>I NEVER INVADED ANY COUNTRY

Pray we don't do it again.

>What's the counter to this?

We ride together. We die together. Bad boys for life.

Fucking nice

There isn't a counter to it. We're a fucked up country with many mistakes

yeah we "invaded" and it was so terrible under our rule they decided to come live with us.

So you admit the current immigration programs are colonialism?

2 wrongs don't make a right
people have been invading each other for as long as people have existed; now we're better than that.

that was the establishment
we are against those guys you silly cuck

Ours :)