WE WUZ DISTILLERS

WE WUZ DISTILLERS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_whiskey
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9333815/Original-recipe-for-Jack-Daniels-found-in-Welsh-book-of-herbal-remedies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slaves learned about fried chicken from the Scottish. When will blacks stop appropriating white culture?

WE

Who gives a shit desu

who's trying to divide people, throwing black people against white people, women vs men, young people vs old people, muslims vs human beings...?

>Here is how you make Whiskey
>"Oh cool"
>Jack Daniel spends time perfecting it to a specific taste and quality. Proceeds to build a company
>"At last I made my own successful brand!"
>AYO HOL UP I DUN MADE DAT SHIT

So we should discredit anyone who made their own unique versions of things?

Oh I thought the whites were using the booze to keep niggas down but I guess it was all just other niggas doing their thing. Kind of like how other niggas enslaved them in the first place.

The real issue here is that he made the company and he is the one who was economically adept. He was the one who actually manufactured it right? Of course he could name the company after himself, if the recipe belongs to someone else, who cares? The company was made and belonged to Jack Daniels.

What? Since when did jack daniels "invent whiskey"

I'm not disagree'ing, I'm just thinking how stupid it is. It would be like saying "well Carl's Jr. didn't actually invent burgers or how to cook them, so it should't be called Carl's Jr.".

Wasnt Jack Daniels the guy that killed himself by kicking his safe because he couldnt open it?

kek

Yeah it is just silly.

He already had failing health, he just didn't take care of an infection

WUZ

The New York Times article literally identifies it as a marketing ploy. Liquor companies do big businesses by getting Tyrone to include them in his songs - look at shit like Hennessy or Courvoisier. Once Jamal smacks his lips about how Jack Daniels was black, they're gonna get a big boost.

EVERYTHANG

confirmed

NNNN SHEEYIT

I remember reading a book years ago about the slave plantations and how they operated. As far as I'm aware, it was pretty standard for slaves to be forbidden from making and drinking alcohol. Rarely, they would drink if the slave owner gave them alcohol and permission to drink it. Usually, they were given batches of alcohol that was of poor quality and sometimes even rancid, the unwanted stuff that would have gone bad anyways. I highly doubt the average slave even knew what alcohol was.

How does this information come about?
Did Jack Daniels write about how he ripped of a nig in his journals that have been in a safe this whole time? Just waiting for a time to be revealed when the world become so obsessed with black people?

>How does this information come about?
Probably "getting taught by a slave to make whiskey" is
>Slave dropped shit into a barrel of premade shit
>AWWW SHEEEEIT
>Jack drinks it
>Jack realizes adding shit to it can be a good thing and starts experimenting
>fast forward 150 years
>"Hey people are saying blacks invented it"
>Jack Daniels co. looks at a market to appeal to
>looks for profits "s-sure they helped!"

>JD
>good

No, you see, white man has never been able to make anything in this world. Everything that a white man does is being made on a project from ancient black empire that ruled in Egypt and middle east before the white man refugee wave that destroyed the the country, changed the history and forced all black people to be slaves.

Wiskey was actually an emperor's drink back in the days.

How would any slave know what fermentation is?

Not to mention there was a HUGE language barrier, so complex methods for cooking would have been almost completely out of the question.

WE WUZ ALCHEMISTS N SHIET

You got to distill the fermented grain water though. Blacks are very advanced on their booze manufacturing. It's pretty much the only thing they do in Africa.

Never stop taking the bait

And drugs too
>jenkem

this

But weren't most slaves muslim? How would they know how to make alcohol?

Jack Daniels is shit.

No, Muslims did the most slavery. They were taking slaves for a thousand year period. But you don't see niggas complaining about the Muslims and asking for reparations.

>The slave that taught jack Daniels how to make whiskey...finally acknowledged the truth after 150 years
I don't think Whiskey should be the most important thing we should be worrying about now, ask that slave how he lived for more than 150 years first

Big fucking lie...niggers' only true invention was Jenkem. Negroids couldnt even read, write, nor count....and still today. Plenty of retarded apes attending school with a 2nd grade level edumecashun.

So how long until its revealed that the founding fathers were actually black?

Before Obongo steps down

Jack Daniels
>bourbon
Am I the only one who noticed this?

>a nigger taught JD how to make whiskey
so that must be why it tastes like fucking shite then

Whiskey is Scottish-Irish, Africsns have nothing similar in their culture. It is ridiculous.

Yeah they only really started doing it widespread after the Europeans taught them how. I don't know about this thread but I am sure there is no bias :^)

Sheeeeeeeeit i'm drinking jack daniels right now

Do people unironically enjoy Jack Daniels? I thought it was cheap shit for poorfags

If I need a go-to whiskey that's good for the price I just buy Johnnie Walker Black or Gold label

It's good for a few things, the Honey is really good I hear. I think I've only ever used it for cooking though

There's literally nothing wrong about this, i don't even know why you get mad

must explain why jack daniels is garbage mixer liquor

Most bourbon is meh, only one thats good is Bulleit Bourbon. I just stick to rye

The way people are promoting this is that Jack Daniels didn't make his own brand and just stole it.

Mix it with Stone's Ginger Wine, it's god tier

Jesus Christ what is this pic from? How do people deny that men weren't getting more testosterone back then, all these guys look like our manliest men today kek.

This. The word itself comes from Uisge(?), which is Gaelic.

they also learned "black culture" from the scottish

Niggers couldn't even fucking read then, don't give an iota to their anti white historical revisionism.

i drink my whiskey neat

I saw it on /k/ a few months back all I know it was a squad of Canadian riflemen from WW1.
Also a huge thing with the testosterone is we spend so much of our time inside compared to people even 50yrs ago. When I worked construction I felt the best I ever felt. Its the sunlight man.

WHAT WUZ YOU NOT NIGGER?

Its 3 in the afternoon user...

Isn't whisky just scotch made in American South?

Their diets, they had to chew a lot harder foods. So their jaw muscles got stronger. And they didn't have estrogen producing foods and products such as Soy and BPAs.

why does he look like a kung fu master

Why do blacks try to steal everyone's history?

:)

Probably because they don't have much civilizations that are as relevant as european cultures are.
Darkies had some civilizations of course but the way the world has formed they are more of foot notes.

>all these guys look like our manliest men today kek.
>all ugly

Our niggers had 40,000 years and they couldn't invent beer or wine, let alone distilled spirits.

Fuck, even today they prefer sniffing petrol or drinking methylated spirits

No.... it horrified me too. More than cultural appropriation, actually.

Because theft is one of the few things they could claim they either pioneered or perfected

such an obvious PR move

pathetic,if i drank that garbage I'd quit

And who taught that slave to make Bourbon?
And who taught that guy?
Etc. Etc.
until the first man invents Bourbon.
And that guy gets all the credit for all bourbon, for all time

Well shit, looks like White men again
Thank the Scots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_whiskey

>the slave who taught jack daniels how to make whiskey
>bourbon giant finally acknowledges the truth after 150 years

>jack daniels is tennesseean
>bourbon

ya'll dun goofed.

Well don't you know that all white people are thieves and blacks have actually done everything?
fuck I hate this world

Steve Vai gave guitar lessons to Kirk Hammett. That doesn't mean he gets credits on Master of Puppets.

lol same, and fuck this country...dude"just cuck my shit up" weed man is the worst.

Whoever taught physics to Einstein should get credit for the theory of relativity desu.

I feel bad I was actually gonna vote for Trudeau
I just want weed to be decriminalized so less tax dollars are spent on people using a plant thats less harmful the liquor or tobacco. Just regulated and tax that shit and roll in shekels

this..

but totally not the guy who taught the guy who taught einstein

It's funny, almost ironic.

Commit a crime
>We dindu nuffin!
World history
>Dere's nuffin we dindu!

Because they dont have any of their own. Even the richest guy ever (cant remember his name. From Timbuktu if I remember correctly) made all his money from selling black slaves. From what I remember, he personally was as rich as the Roman Empire at its height. Yet he produced nothing and did nothing with his gold but spend it on Ancient Crack

You are clearly a faggot. No wonder Canada is a joke country

just like how george washington carver invented smashing peanuts into a paste

>Some nigger knew how to make whiskey, but was too lazy to go through with actually making it, bottling it, selling it, and turning it into a national brand.
ftfy

Also Jack isn't even that great.

Bulleit is trash.
Literally "I just read about bourbon on a blog" tier.

Bourbon just has that odd fucking taste to it and makes me more sick then rye does.
Also the rye I get is $20 and I can't get a decent bourbon for that price. I am not gonna pay $30+ for a bottle of liqour that I will drink in 2 days
tl:dr eat a dick yankee doodle

bullshit
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9333815/Original-recipe-for-Jack-Daniels-found-in-Welsh-book-of-herbal-remedies.html

Came to post this. The mountainous nigger juice shouldn't even be allowed to be called bourbon.

Alcohol is degenerate anyway

WE WUZ MAKIN GIN N WHISKEY N SHIT

And they'll lose part of their redneck customer base in the process.
I'll make sure to oppose drinking it from hereon out.

What was jack daniels 12 when slavery was ended and wasn't it ended when very few people even had slaves?

i thought africans didnt know how to ferment anything except shit? im almost positive there was no such thing as distilled fermented shit, at least, my soul hopes there wasnt.

Jack Daniels was Welsh, he stole the recipe from his sister, and you're all idiots

I'm out of here, fuck all of you

just like that amelia bassano girl that wrote sheakspeare's plays
really makes you think...

Thought it was the irish?

True. Jack Daniel was born in 1849. The claim seems to be that he learned to make whiskey from a slave who belong to someone else before he was ten years old.

Then just two decades later, he founded a distillery.

So obviously, an 8 year old Jack Daniel stole the slave's recipe which clearly wasn't the recipe used by the man who owned and operated the still Daniel was working on and then he waited almost twenty years for the heat to die down and founded a distillery using the recipe.

And of course, we have clear records of all of this. Even though Jack Daniel's year of birth is unknown and in conflict with his mother's known date of death. His company is established to have lied about the year the distillery was founded (records show 1875, not 1866).

>alcohol
how do you fags stand this rancid shitwater you call a "drink"
>inb4 i just drink for the buzz meme

RARE RARE RARE

NEW NEW NEW

You do know you have to 18+ to be on this site right?
First drink I had was some scotch when I was 12, I didnt like it. Then I had these things called friends. And we started to try more alcohol. It grows on you.
Try having some Irish cream or put some whiskey into your coffee, Its a simple yet beautiful thing.