I AM NOT YOUR NEGRO

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Summer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh boy another critically acclaimed race movie by and about blacks and how oppressed they are, can't wait. I'm sure it will delve DEEP into the fact that black on white and black on black violence is astronomically higher than any other, or how blacks only make up 19% of the US population yet are responsible for 90+% of the violent crime. Really looking forward to this!

its clearly in the description that its about race relations why do you people blind yourself to make a shit point

Its actually a decent essay movie, though I can't say its more valuable than just reading The Devil Finds Work + The Letters and watching some news. The archival footage of Baldwin that it uses is excellent though, and kinda speaks for itself.

>how far we've yet to go
you do realize that this is a perpetual shakedown, right? If you're white, there's nothing you can do to absolve yourself of the "racist" label. Even if whites started tomorrow, making every allowance and accommodation, obeying every command no matter how impractical or absurd, in one hundred years, we racist crackers would still have a "long way to go"

there's even a black baldwin brother?

>its about race relations
I'm sure it isn't unbiased at all. I'm sure it doesn't make the point that blacks are the victims of literally everything that ever happened in history (and have still come so far praise jesus!).

muhfugga you don' no'bout Jimmy Baldwin?!?!?

haven't seen it but the title already screams oscar bait and the whole project seems to be exactly made like 12 years a slave. wouldn't watch

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

Remember when people said having a black president would destroy racism, meanwhile race relations are today as bad as they were during the 60s.

Really makes me think.

Is white guilt the new capeshit?

If it wasn't for this, the movie would have a 100%.

Remember to write a 10/10 review and cash in for some race points.

Because Obama was a little bitch

With that kind of talk,you still have a long way to go.

>meanwhile race relations are today as bad as they were during the 60s.
Dear Lord I hope you're joking. What kind of fantasy world are you Sup Forums people living in.

Is it about how 70% of jews were slave owners?

You're genuinely delusional, wouldn't surprise me if you were born in 2000 because that comparison is just fucking retarded

>(((race relations)))

Oh I guess black people didn't literally kidnap a white kid and torture him for being white a couple weeks ago.

>still have a long way to go = we want mo' gibsmedat

Worse actually. If blacks did what they do to whites today in the 60s, they'd get their shit fucked up on the spot.

how do we fix uncle toms, Sup Forums?

Those kidnappers dindu nuffin, they wuz goin ta college n shiet, they wuz gettin their lifes on track.

There's ANOTHER Baldwin brother?

Damn you got me there. 4 black teenagers kidnapping a white kid and torturing him for 4 hours is just as bad if not worse than blacks being lynched for trying to vote. Man are my eyes open.
Kid you really need to get off the internet.

>dude black people are oppressed!
>we wuz gettin shot by da poliz n shit
>we dindu nuffin!
>20 oscars MOTY

damn this movie will clearly break new ground

You mean the majority of black people who vote Democrat, when 100% of slave owners were democrats, founded the KKK, established Jim Crow laws, and voted against the Civil Rights Acts of 1865 & 1965. But now dey duh good guys becuz a dem food stamps

>being tortured for being white
>being tortured for being black
yeah mongoloid, they're pretty much the same fucking thing

t. alex jones

>what? mosque got shot up and synagogues get bomb threats? never heard of it, don't care
>some anarchists burned a portable lamp post?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMERICA IS RUINED

For trying to vote...Repiblican

Go fuck yourself

What, that mosque attacker was a liberal? Color me shocked

>alt-left
Stop trying to make this a thing, grandpa

>blacks being lynched for trying to vote
source?

Yup. One isolated incident where all the perpetrators were immediately arrested is the same as an entire community getting together, lynching blacks, and getting away with it with no repercussions. Solid comparison. Torture is the same as murder in your eyes.

You're right, radical left wing terrorist are just leftist, nothing alternative about it.

Yep, black on white crimes are just isolated incidents. Im sure black thugs don't typically pick on the mentally ill and the old...o wait

>Torture is the same as murder in your eyes
I mean, I agree with everything before this line, but do you really think torture always has to be worse than murder?

>entire community getting together, lynching blacks, and getting away with it with no repercussions

Reminds me of those times when hundreds of black people form mobs and commit mass crime and as for repercussions Dey juz kidz n shiet

>One isolated incident
um

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Summer
Not even going the majority of the Jim Crow era.

Blacks only make up 12% of the population, young black males engaging in this violence make up 4-5%. But they dindu nuffin

>race relations are the same as the time jim crow still existed

Please give me some statistics comparing the murder rate in the 1960s compared to the murder rate today, they shouldn't be too hard to find. You can break it down by race too, I'm excited for the percentage argument.

He was a good boy

They're actually worse. Black kids weren't into degenerate gangbang thug culture, the black family unit wasn't perpetually fractured, no crackheads, blacks more likely to hold jobs and not be dependent on the system, more likely to be business owners.

He literally browsed Sup Forums

Why would I do your homework for you, retard?

And facts don't matter, you are suffering from mental illness which is why you're ridden with white guilt and think blacky dindu nuffin and dindu no wrong

As someone who was tortured in a pretty drastic manner, I would argue that murder is worse. A dead man is unable to shitpost on Sup Forums.

>liberals don't browse pol

Muslims hate fags and put women and jews in their place. They're unironically /ourguys/. Only a beta liberal would be islamophobic

You're right. You're not my negro. Nobody is anybody's negro anymore. You were never a slave. Get over it.

We're all dead inside anyways

I'm sure black people loves being denied education, employment and housing because of their race. Race relations were totally cool back then.

Pro tip: black people in the US were always poor and always lived in shitty conditions

>And facts don't matter
Thanks Sup Forums for the insight into how you operate. Now call me a cuck shill (((you))) CTR JIDF and claim I got trolled and baited for being a nu-male.

This. Oh I should feel guilt about something that happened before you or I or anyone currently alive even fucking existed? Kiss my fucking ass, you might as well call the big bang racist and make me feel guilty about that, it makes as much sense.

nice statistic, I'm sure you didn't just pull that out of your ass.

I'm sure blacks love their poor education, shit schools, and shit housing projects. Democrats sure are such good people, what would they ever do without dem food stamps?

Demokkkrats traded plantations for projects. They keep the black man down and dependent on the system so he keeps voting for them.

Facts do not matter to nigger loving libtards

How does the population difference effect that though? If there are like 10 times more whites than blacks, then of course more white people will be killed, and blacks will be killed less.

>american movies
>nothing but cuck shit and white guilt or jews pretending to be human
lmao even inarruto and del taco are better than your cuck shit.

Oy vey, iz annudah shoah. Look up jews involvement in the slave trade fucking retard

>literally blaming whites for existing too much
>God all you white people, of course you're getting robbed by blacks, stop existing in such large numbers!
jesus christ liberals are fucked in the head

You are unbelievably transparent. You act completely retarded and spout nonsense when you realize you have no argument and you've been countered with verifiable facts, shouting vitriol for its own sake doesn't mean you've won.

Nice projection

I mean, I'm disgusted at the idea that white people today should habe guilt over past events, but those statistics don't really mean much if population isn't taken into account. And I don't know what conclusion would be drawn if population was taken into account, so I don't know why that's triggered you.

I am not your audience

Do you have any prove of that other than a thread where everyone told the OP that all mosques are full at Fridays when the attack happened on a Monday?

You're being disingenuous. The mosque shooting was in Canada, and Antifa did a lot more than torch one lamp post in Berkeley.

What do the republicans offer black Americans? Cutting education and housing even more? Calling Obama a secret kenyan muslim because of his race?

lmao.

The fact that that thread was posted under his IP adress.

>when someone replies to a post with mah nigga

Holy shit how delusional are you

in the long run, i would argue that generally right-wing policies have a shot at improving the mean IQ of the American Black population along with living standards; specifically with cutting out welfare and preventing situations in which pumping out babbies becomes literally profitable. even worse, the babbies don't have much of a shot at being decent humans with the likely absent or deliquent father, malnutrition, and numerous other developmental handicaps

over time, instead of many births occurring out of wedlock and stable family situation to low IQ individuals, hopefully more births would occur in stable family environments to more capable parents

in the short run, i'd guess you could say they offer nothing. ya know, if your sole idea of "offering something" is to pump federal cash into specified areas

h8 most republicans btw, i'm a special snowflake lolbertarian nationalist

i never w-wanted you as my negro

>implying you don't want a negro

>How does the population difference affect that?
>If there are more whites than blacks, then of course whites will be killed more BY BLACKS

Are you even listening to yourself?

>cutting welfare will lift people out of poverty

Well welfare sure as shit doesn't lift them.

>The fact that that thread was posted under his IP adress.
I hope you have some way to prove that.

i'm not saying that the miracle guiding hand of rothbard's necrotic corpse is going to provide a better standard of living to impoverished individuals through magical fiat of the free market, you know

i am saying that over several generations, it is likely that a population's intelligence and general suitability to post-industrial Western life will improve if artificial subsidies were removed

i am not saying that it would not be worse, possibly considerably worse for the current population; i'm saying that it would be a good solution for a long-term outlook. since our democratically-elected leaders look directly to the next election cycle to determine their (and subsequently, OUR) actions, you won't see much in the way of utilitarian, long-term thinking.

yes have a good day