strawpoll.me/13865812
youtube.com/watch?v=RXm6XMO2_j8
youtube.com/watch?v=oRTQ98mo9ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aristocracy, lads.

why are they all black?

they're not. people just didn't have good lighting back in those days

baffling post

Literally like 3 black people in that picture.
Racists BTFO!

I'm going to tidy my room today

I'm not living in this hellhole pit of misery any longer, finally decided to do something about this mess

get the pizzas and beers in now but have good genes so you're not a sad fat cunt aka 'good lad' haha

ah yes, bbc history

Hello

This man is a hero

coincidences don't exist everything is connected

unironically a nihilist lads

feel like such a runt but i cant find it in me to care or be sincere about anything for longer than a few moments

dont know why I still come here
it's such an empty waste of time

no

that changes when you have kids.

Automatically don't trust information from russian agents.

A shekel for the good goy

woah...

what an edgelord

what do you reckon lads

I all lives matter no lives matter.

absolute state
generally

is it gay to masturbate to this?

tarquin

forgot pic

Vagina=Female
no

fuck sake, need to cash a cheque

who still uses cheques these days honestly

watches jezza kyle, eats space raiders, puts his filthy adidas neo trainers on bus seats core

nans

strawpoll.me/13865812

strawpoll.me/13865812

strawpoll.me/13865812

very important poll that impinges upon all of us in one way or another

cheques are easy you spastic
just go into the bank and say "I'd like to cash in this cheque" then give them your bank card
simple

Why didn't poor people just go to boarding school like me? My daddy could afford it he hardly works at all, it's only £36,000 per year, anyone can afford that

fuck politics
post anime

yeah was thinking the same
left it in the end, think a darker colour would suit me more anyway

White women are all whores. Elvish women on the other hand are all loyal and feminine on account of their long lifespans. Elvish IQ's are also higher then that of Whites!

the so called last stage capitalism

alroi lad

everyone is a try hard psuedo-intellectual edgelord

literally all true

only one thing I hate more than the ruling class, the people always fucking complaining about the ruling class

had pizza for lunch going to have pizza for dinner, I call that 2 for tuesdays

>my country
>my culture
>gone

laughing out loud
sweden is the most cultureless of european countries

pawn cabal

already drank more than 3.5 litres of pepsi today lads

I call it being a fat cunt but whatever floats your cholesterol

only one thing I hate more than the ruling class is the swimming class

thats not even true. They even have a Catholic wing called the CSU and its the only part thats remotely religious

but they wuz vikings n sheeit

dont get whats wrong with this

this commie is literally here all day, im at work as security guard doing night shift and hes always here. does he even work what do you reckon lads?

lad...

why?

>haha the sesh
>aha yeees strongbow dark fruits xD
>i fucking love greggs mate lad yeah even though I don't dare go into one
>blur are better than oasis lads
>ahh yeah mate im a proper labour lad yeah yeah lads

fuck OFF tarquin you'll never be working class

pepsi max i hope

might play some mount and blade warband

he's already said he's neet

Yeah because sand niggers are known for their wealth of culture

it's not legal to employ children in the UK

>greggs

filth

Muh divide and conquer shills

pretend working class > real working class

Had a wet dream at my friend's house (grill btw). How fucked am I? Is it going to dry up on time before she notices?

you can't win
they can't decide what to tear the fabric of

>he thinks the working class is the underclass
sorry sweaty, you're not working class either :)

Matched with a doctor on bumble

hes sitting talking about class and hes underclass how ironic
audible kek
you're underclass

>not legal
we have a word for that

>blur are better than oasis lads
Was Puerto Rico on last night?
He's a good lad

What mod lad?

Sweden was proven to have no culture in the 1980's i don't see why they need one now.

>2017-09-04-04-46-20-690425534.jpg

she sounds boring

woah...

if the so-called cultures of Northern and Central Europe were to disappear overnight I would not bat an eye lid

more culture than swedes

no they weren't

ordered dominos but didn't get pizza, i bought 3 bottles of pepsi and then 2 salads so i spent enough for delivery

if your country doesnt have culture its not a bad thing when another culture consumes it

the pengest car in existence

youtube.com/watch?v=RXm6XMO2_j8

becky is a runtess name

Arocious bait
Babbys first day on Sup Forums

'stan

- I intend to take and load my videos today to my 'Tim Byrne' Utube channel [the same number and format as I usually load only some different song selections - if they don't appear at the usual time it is because of PC hacking] and share to Twitter (not able to share to Facebook because my account has been disabled ???) ... also some early Piano practice ... improvised Piano ... then learned from sheet music 'Jingle Bells' ... learned from various sources 'Fur Elise' ... all on Kawai K2-ATX Piano ... also early Guitar practice ... My thrown together music ... Gibson Les Paul Guitar & Blackstar Amplifier ... 'California Dreaming' by the Mamas & Papas - 'The One I Love' by REM' - 'Song For You' by BJH ... Yamaha LS6 Acoustic Guitar ... 'Over the Rainbow' a Judy Garland song ... then me singing to a backing track from a Carpenters Piano CD for 'Top of the World' ... ... Filmed by and of me Timothy James Byrne in my rented flat in High Wycombe - Buckinghamshire - England on the 5 September 2017 ...

>more culture than swedes
prove it

me
youtube.com/watch?v=oRTQ98mo9ao

oh no you caught me I am secretly working for a jewish cabal to spread distrust between whites on Sup Forums's /brit/ general

nothing runtier than having an interest in cars

go on skype or TS

what the fuck is wrong with you

that better be pepsi max

big bull Kim is cucking the yanks

youtuber is a real job now grandpa

(Continued - with Guitar - 'I Could Write a Book' - 'Turn It On Again' - 'Superstar' - 'Country Roads' - with Gibson Les Paul Guitar - 'Running Wild' - with Yamaha LS6 Acoustic Guitar - then on Kawai K2ATX Piano - 'Honeysuckle Rose' - 'Moonlight' and improvisation on Kawai K2ATX Piano at the end of the video)
- Covers ... filmed by and of me Timothy James Byrne in my rented flat in High Wycombe on 4 September 2017 ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ask in writing as an appeal to anyone in the USA who can help me to be given citizenship of USA because I am being abused in this country
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
- I mention in writing here that someone has falsified my details on websites for Just Eat - Dominoes and Hungry House I think and then made on-line food orders in my name over several days recently
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I relay how recently I was forced to sit in a meeting at the Valley Centre in High Wycombe - where a social worker said to a Doctor right in front of me that he thought I should be forcibly injected with drugs - a Social worker as though he was consulting with the Doctor - I am being abused in this country please get me to the USA
---------------------------------------------------
- I use my Gibson Guitar purchased in Oxford on 13 April 2017
- I use the PMT 2017 bought Guitar Lead
- I mention I would like a USA green card and discuss a meeting I was forced into with NHS doctor on 22 August 2017 at Valley Centre High Wycombe
--- I WANT TO SHARE MY VIDEOS TO FACEBOOK TODAY BUT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED - OBVIOUSLY AGAINST MY WISHES ! ---
- I mention that on 28 July 2017 about 21:00 my neighbour asked me only to play the Piano on the damper - but I explain that would mean the Piano would not play as a real Piano !

Deanus Maximus

Nah just baiting
>Look mum im trolling on the internet!

shan't

racemixing is god's intended way of living
white+asian is the most beautiful combination
or asian+latino

or latino+black

but black+white is really extreme, its like crossing a wolf with a feral cat

imagine actually being welsh