why is hollywood so left?

Trump?
>audience shifts in their seats
More like Drumpf!
>studio erupts in applause

I kek every time honestly

Why is murica so dumb?

American """""comedy""""", everyone.

rich, insulated and lack of hardship. why would they be conservative?

I mean, Colbert, Maher, Meyers, Leibowitz and other late night comedians have always been known as respected and well-read geopolitical and history experts, am I right?

Why is he so proud of that projection ceiling?

>rich, insulated and lack of hardship
You mean like Trump and the entire upper echelon of the GOP? Really makes ya think.

#notmycandidate/nominee/president/godemperor

Isn't a laughing matter. He likes to sexually assault women and wants to wipe out Islam

> Cue interview with Muslim woman

This is horrendous that this man can be president. He also want to kick out all of the Mexicans

> cue interview with Mexican family

So you see, Trump is a terrible person. And his hands are tiny

> Cue unstoppable laughter from the audience.

And silly hair

> Audience is rolling on the floor

And Trump rhymes with dump

> Audience are now orbiting the earth

>Really makes ya think.
That's the problem: it doesn't.

mushi mushi
baito desu

Because in order to write/portray convincing characters, an writer/actor must have empathy which most people on the right lack.

This attention whore is starting to ruin the show

That's quite literally the opposite of what is true. Conservative values are the most empathetic of all.
The left has faux empathy that they use to manipulate people.
And that's why the left dominates the media; they are experts at emotional manipulation and create the best propaganda.

has anyone ever actually watched an entire episode of his show?

>Conservative values are the most empathetic of all
this is the most absurd sentence ever typed by man

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

>a comedian disagrees with my political values
FUCKING LIBKEK, HOW DOES HE DARE? HIS AUDIENCE MUST BE FUCKING RETARDED!

>rich, insulated and lack of hardship. why would they be conservative?
Uh....

>Conservative values are the most empathetic of all.
Exactly what "empathetic conservative values" are you talking about? The ones about discriminating people according to religion or nationality rather than their intrinsic worth as citizens?

That's because you're an individualist snowflake who puts interests of some faggot from San Francisco or Mehmet from Islamstan ahead of interests of your country. You're cancer and should be put down like a rabid dog.

>Serious 'I know I'm a comedian but this really matters' face

There was a damn good reason why ancient Rome kept their thespians outside the city walls and mocked them.

>only people who agree with me are true patriots
>all others should be killed

t.Robespierre

The left discriminates even more than the right. Real conservatives judge people as individuals, not by the color of their skin or gender like the modern New Left does. The Left will advocate for government backed violence against a Christian baker who doesn't sell to gays for fucks sake. They care nothing about the liberties of humans. They value only their own personal self righteousness and expanding the power of their government goons.

The right won't idolize criminals based on their skin color, yet the left will make any excuse to turn some thug into a martyr.

We're talking about Stephen Colbert, not John Oliver.

what is wrong with his suit? its a nice colour, but it looks off. is it the material?

Yeah they had to switch to plastic suits so the tears will just roll right off it

COOOOOLD

BLOOOOOoooOoooOooOoded

>Adults cannot be criminals and only criminals can be part of conspiracies so my pedo cult is not a conspiracy and therefore everything is fine

Did he panic here? Nobody even called him a pedo but he seems to have outed himself.

his show should be renamed "The Donald Trump commentaries"

looks like it was decorated by Khadaffi

the distance between barron and his parents and the inequality between husband and wife (plus the difference in the tone of their poses and the quality of their grooming) is interesting

You sound really empathetic right now.

I'm empathic towards my family, friends, community, state and country. I'm epathic towards homeless, poor and veterans. I don't give a shit if some Abdul from Cesspoolstan cannot enter the U.S. I owe them shit. I am not empathic towards libshits who want to harm me economically and socially. No wonder the most cities with homeless people and run by libfags.

>intrinsic worth as citizens

exactly. people on the right care about individuality and personal worth. left is just identity politics. if a lot of immigrants are burden they will go back to their country while the hard woking, law abiding immigrants will stay.

Every time I hear him I just roll my eyes. So annoying.

Remove.

(laughter)

Because they're educated and creative people.

I hate him so much more than Colbert

>I am selectively empathetic

Then you aren't empathetic.

Because the overton window in America has been pushed so far right, liberals end up looking like leftists to most people.

>if a lot of immigrants are burden they will go back to their country while the hard woking, law abiding immigrants will stay.
Sure, because that's exactly what's been happening with the Trump administration. It's not like he's pushing to indiscriminately ban all sorts of immigrants from specific countries or else, independently of their contribution to the United States.

Is it true that Americans get their political opinions from comedians?

Speaking of orange things
Donald Trump

Is the joke that Trump is not even a conservative? Because he's a Democratic longer than he's been a Republican.

trips of truth

You arent intelligent