Japan is not in the worst 20 now

Japan is not in the worst 20 now.
I see a comment about Japanese suicide sometimes on foreign website. Update your knowledge, thank you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

>not even top 20
you bring dishonour to your country, kys

>Sri Lanka
How many of those are muslim tamils who conveniently commit """suicide""" while being questioned

They are mostly buddahist

Many fags here is memeing about our high suicide rate but we aren't even on top 20

Oh my bad I just noticed Mongolian flag on there. Sorry.

Many people are memeing about Estonia's HIV rate when new cases have been reduced and drastic action is being taken.

>Lithuania

Why?

>tamils
>muslim
Australian education

>135 Spain
>145 Italy
>165 Greece

Mediterranean climate and not paying debts confirmed for preventing suicide

Suicide's a funny business. Sometimes you get a better idea of how a country _isn't_ coping with problems like suicide from the explanations that are provided by the authorities, rather than a realistic picture of causes that are being addressed. In Lithuania in 2017 they still blame being ex-Soviet.

Mexico is not in the worst 20 now.
I see a comment about Mexican homicide rates sometimes on foreign website. Update your knowledge, thank you.

>tamils
>muslim
>buddhist

they're hindu you dips
sinhalese are buddhist and there is a muslim minority

most of those actually are ex-ltte tamils in the north killing themselves though

true

collecting denbts is all the miserable scrooge northerners can do to cope with their existence (and weather)

We're sorry to disappoint you, but I promise we can explain this. Hungary is no longer champion because most people already killed themselves.

>South Korea
but y tho

>both sexes

worthless stat, only male stat matters because female privilege in 1st world countries

Spain is in the worst 20 now.

I see a comment about people wanting to get a Spanish gf sometimes on foreign website. Update your knowledge, thank you.

What? I thought suicide is first world thing. People who born in already bad condition are less likely to kill themselves because of bullshit like bringing shame to family, are they not? Of course mental illness factors, but I don't see why African cunt would have more people with mental illness than developed one.

Is it what he said? Make sense since reporting everything as suicide is super convenient.

>Portugal
What the fuck? Explain

>be born in an African shithole
>barely survive the baby stage eating literal dirt
>be the only bother alive of 16 by the age of 12
>get recruited as a child soldier by some warlord after his army raped and killed your mother
>lose a couple of limbs and get HIV

>not wanting to kill yourself

>brother alive out of 16

why slavs are so depressed to point of offing themselves?

High mortality of young children mean less people who live long enough to realize they want to die. And seriously, I'm sure people from rich country get depressed and kill themselves much more easily than one from shithole. I can't explain it well.

Think about it this way. Some Japanese or Korean might kill themselves if they can only get a cubicle job. For poorer people from poorer country where cubicle job is considered damn good, they wouldn't kill themselves for that. Some will even consider their life successful. It's something about having higher standard I guess, dunno how to explain it.

>I thought suicide is first world thing
No, actually suicide rates have been falling in a lot of countries (while pretty much all of them become better, i.e. more developed) so no, suicide is not a first world thing please update your knowledge thank you

>Is it what he said? Make sense since reporting everything as suicide is super convenient.
That is not how suicide rates are gathered, especially in countries like Sri Lanka

>muslim tamils
Sri Lankans Tamils are not Moslems please update your knowledge, thank you

>literally no suicides in antigua and barbuda
what's so good in that place?

When your population is three persons and their dogs, it's not that hard.

a population of 90000

why do you have these tho

It is about mentality.
People from shitholes expect life to be harsh for them so they don't break so easily while people from successful countries tend to become sissies where even male crying considered okay.
They will break at the first blow from their life so they will cry out for attention and if not recieving it kill themselves.

Why do americans shoot eachother?

South Korea BTFO.

Perhaps these types of polls are inherently skewed? How would we know the real suicide rate in countries of Africa and Asia?

this
the definition must varies in those polls
I've heard that here, "killed by others" is sometimes counted as "killed myself"

Dunno man, why do ducks quack?

Yeah this is what I wanted to say. I can feel it after years in Japan and encounter with many of the Japanese "loser." (Who really are not that bad.) Some actually think not being a manager and have happy family by 35 deserves sudoku. No such pressure in the shit country I'm actually from. We're happy just to be free of debt and not in jail. Like I said, people from better country actually have lower bar regarding when they should suicide.

Gotta practice my English.

Even though suicidal behaviour is a complex phenomenon and a major problem in a lot of countries and has received very little empirical and epidemiological attention, that changed after the first theory of development of suicidal behaviour was developed by Joiner back in 2005, and especially since the 2010's a lot of research has been carried regarding suicide.
There's a lot of evidence that shows that the "Perceived burdensomeness" dimension of the Interpersonal Theory of Suicidal Behavior is the main predictor of suicide you can update your knowledge more by reading "Joiner T. Why people die by suicide. Cambridge, MA, US: Harvard University Press; 2005" and futher theories and research papers about suicide thank you.

>muh fake
We have really good data about suicide rates for pretty much all countries since 2015

Spot the URSS

What went wrong?

Is our fault?

why r mongols killing themselves

Collecting language maps is my fetish

>depressed
Depression indices do not even seem to be correlated to suicide rates, a better predictor would be the interaction of factors leading to suicide, like, as stated above, social alienation, preceived burdensomeness, etc.

Nah, like most of the third world's ills it comes down to a mixture pf poverty + American influence

>91 000 people
Single year fluctuations and see also

>I'm sure people from rich country get depressed and kill themselves much more easily than one from shithole. I can't explain it well.
78% of global suicides occur in low- and middle-income countries.

>be latino
>want to kill yourself
>say fuck it and kill someone else

The North is killing......., run away from here.

Avtually now there are 70K homicides per year Update your knowledge, thank you.

This. I wish someone updated those 10 years old maps already.