HOF legend Hershel Walker banned by Liberals for supporting trump

Perhaps the most based black man of all time, Hershel Walker (who used to baby sit Donald trumps kids) has been openly supporting trump. He is a complete deflection of liberal portrayal of trump being a racist, and he says that the media is black balling him for being a trump supporter.
Check this shit out,

youtu.be/q_GfmyKf0-o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O56Mt3hIH8k
washingtonpost.com/opinions/gov-andrew-cuomo-if-you-boycott-israel-new-york-state-will-boycott-you/2016/06/10/1d6d3acc-2e62-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mental health issues

>On October 11, 2011, he visited the Central Park Campus of Collin College in McKinney, Texas, to discuss his dissociative identity disorder and ways to help change the conversation about mental health. The event was hosted by Ascend Health Corporation and the local chapter of Active Minds, a national organization that unites students in the goal to de-stigmatize mental health issues within the college and surrounding communities.[75]

Doesn't Tila Tequila have this same disorder? And she loves Trump too.

Epic! Fuck the liberals - doug flute on trump . Hershel walker would baby sit trumps kids!
youtu.be/O56Mt3hIH8k

Fuck off shill.

trump is a niggerlover.
they've got him in an alliance against the spics, when everyone (hopefully) knows niggers are much worse than spics

Muh shekles
>being pinocio
>nose grows when lying

The majority of blacks are useless ghetto hood rats that spread bad influence to children imo

blacks are stagnant. Spics are infesting us and turning everything into a ghetto. Blacks literally stay in their ghettos, spics chase after white people wherever they go.

But Hispanics are at least hard working for the most part and are usually traditiona. Hispanic women seem to be more traditional all then stuck up white women. Niggers are fucking useless, entitled piecessation of shit. Fucking worthless.

Blacks may be, on the average, lacking in several departments but they are at least natural born American citizens, and therefore should be afforded all of the rights and respect that comes with that. We should be trying to help blacks who want to succede because they are a part of American history and culture. Beaners, in contrast, are invaders and should be given no such preference or assistance. A black is not breaking the law simply by living here, but a border jumper is. Therefore, regardless of your perceptions of hispanics as "hard workers" (lol you've obviously never worked with a crew of them) they don't deserve the same level of respect that fellow americans who are black deserve. There are plenty of black leeches but at least they are natural Americans and we shouldn't divert resources to help beaner invaders at their expense, nor should we show preference to beaner invaders just because they do shitty jobs for peasant wages.

>Trump prevented us from having spring football

Unforgiveable 2bh

>Blacks may be, on the average, lacking in several departments but they are at least natural born American citizens, and therefore should be afforded all of the rights and respect that comes with that. We should be trying to help blacks who want to succede because they are a part of American history and culture.

Ya and they collect welfare, burn American flags and say fuck white people. They don't want to work for the most part (I've been around one black person who worked hard and the rest have been lazy niggers). I understand Mexicans burn the flag as well and say fuck America but on average they are decent people.

And yes I have worked multiple jobs with mexicans, including my current job in the school district. I live in souther fucking california you stupid nigger loving cuck. Go sucks a nigger cock.

>falling for the hardworking meme

Nope, I've experienced it in person, cuck.

>I am arbitrarily racist
>i saw a black person do some dumb shit on twitter

You're not a racial realist. Your racism is not based on any logic or fact, its just feels. You're like the racist equivalent of an SJW. Go cuddle a beaner in your hugbox, and I'll be making America great again with my black and white bros, laughing at niggers including white niggers like you.

Nope, pretty sure it's from personal experiences you stupid nigger loving cuck. I'm sure Tyrone is done fucking your gf now, go drink his cumulative from her pussy.

Lmao I'm mutt and this is too true.

All the blacks, whites, mutts, and some mexicans are laughing at the hardcore racist clowns in 2016. None of em are men to be modeled after, all got some issue that makes em social outcasts

niggers and nigger coddling is killing America

Doesn't matter how "based" and "cool" and "hard working" the nigger is, he's still a nigger

>We should be trying to help blacks who want to succede because they are a part of American history and culture.
Except they aren't, and they could "succeed" in segregated communities which ran themselves, without receiving trillions in handouts from whites.

it doesn't matter how "white" a person is either, if they're a nigger.

And you, sir are a nigger.

Its ok. Arbitrarily racist white niggers are a dying breed. You don't own businesses. You don't invent anything. Most of you are on welfare too. You don't matter. The people that matter are the ones who are contributing to society.

I'm not coddling niggers, but I'm never going to choose a white nigger over a decent black person. If you really think that there are NO decent black people and that white people are inherently superior then you are just as brainwashed as any SJW ever was. Get out of your mom's basement and visit a trailer park in Arkansas if you want to see white niggers.

You will find that the problem lies within yourself.

I identify as a racist man and prefer living in white areas (and hate the thought of these areas becoming "diverse"), but hating "niggers", it's a bit illogical. They might have lower IQ and be more prone to violence, but you have to judge individuals as individuals. There are plenty of decent black people in the world.

Even though your tone upsets me I can respect that.

More blacks are contributing and more racist whites are being left in the dust. Intelligent blacks called this decades ago

>who used to baby sit Donald trumps kids

t. Pancho Rodriguez

This is an incredibly stupid fucking post

>If you really think that there are NO decent black people and that white people are inherently superior then you are just as brainwashed as any SJW ever was.
Murdered that strawman huh
1 good black man justifies all the destruction by niggers & nigger lovers. thousands of good whites murdered by blacks every year, but its ok because there is 1 good black!

>but you have to judge individuals as individuals.
Oh I "Have" to, huh?
Strange assertion to make for a supposedly "racist" man

>You will find that the problem lies within yourself.
So when the convenience store owner confides in me that he's regularly robbed by local niggers, thats a problem within myself
When the local & federal government pisses away billions in handouts to the niggers(among other shitskins), thats a problem within myself, and it would be illogical to complain, yea?

We live in democracies where majority votes make decisions, but the 1% of good blacks justifies the other 99% huh?

Didn't mention: You want to talk illogical, you make this strange illogical assumption that this situation of EXTREME black coddling, welfare, wealth transfers, legal protection, etc is some normal state of affair, instead of an unconstutitional cultural marxist agenda.

There didn't used to be ghettos all across America

>So when the convenience store owner confides in me that he's regularly robbed by local niggers, thats a problem within myself

The problem within yourself is that you tar everybody with the same brush. This can work in situations where you need to generalize a group of people for policies etc. (for example, banning muslims like Donald Trump suggested). But when meeting people or referring to individuals, it's better to judge them as individuals.

>When the local & federal government pisses away billions in handouts to the niggers(among other shitskins), thats a problem within myself, and it would be illogical to complain, yea?

This is a problem with the cuck government. They are the ones choosing to cuck themselves. If I was black and the government said "hey want money for free?" of course I would take it. Who would refuse that, honestly speaking? This is the same thing with immigration. It is normal for the immigrants to want to come to our far superior countries, it is whether or not we allow them to that makes the difference between a Swedecuck and an uncucked country.

>All of the destruction by niggers means that one good black person should be disregarded

This is just as dumb as saying that all of the good that Americans have contributed to the world is cancelled out by slavery and Jim Crow.

People like you are just like SJWs. You generalize groups of people based on arbitrary traits that they share with the people they consider "bad".

>many slave owners were white, and slave owners are evil, so white people are evil!
>many rapists are men, and rapists are evil, so men are evil!
>many criminals are black, and criminals are evil, so blacks are evil!

Arbitrary racists and SJWs are opposite sides of the same coin. You employ no logic, only feels. You are both self-proclaimed victims of invisible boogey-men. You both look like peices of shit to the portion of society that is capable of independent thought.

I've been a victim of nigger crime several times over, and I never relax around them, but I know plenty of good black people and would defend them against niggers like you any day.

Does it bother you to know that there are blacks who are succeeding at life while you yell at your mommy for more tendies? Does it mean anything to you that the only people who are opposed to black success are people like you, who need to continue the illusion that you are superior, and nigger race baiters, who need blacks to stay shitty to advance their agendas and line their pockets?

letting a black man babysit your kids.. i wonder how many times he BLACKED Ivanka... is trump a cuck confirmed?

All the destruction by niggers means that niggers should not be living among whites, should not have access to whites, and should have their own countries/segregated locations to live in.

They should not be given jobs via affirmative action
They should not be working/living alongside whites
They should not be arbitrarily protected from "discrimination", turning them into the new nobles of the time
They should not receive welfare paid for by whites
At the end of the day, this was all Jim Crow ever was.

Humans are tribal animals, they should be living among their own kind, this is desirable from every single point of view.

You are babbling some sort of insane nonsense btw.

>The problem within yourself is that you tar everybody with the same brush.
The entirety of the last 100 years has been establishing nation-states for various peoples to live in and determine their own destinies
Why so then when it comes to whites, such a thing is verbotem?

The good blacks go hand in hand with the bad blacks, they are inseperable, and so they all have to be removed.

>They are the ones choosing to cuck themselves.
They are constitutionally required to do so.
Maybe in the future the supreme court will overturn the civil rights act and end this marxist egalitarianian madness.
But it's engrained in everyones psyches that "equality" is supposedly an american ideal, and equality means supporting the progressive agenda.

Idiots believe that a person's worth is derived from their belonging to some group (i.e. black, white, straight, gay, whatever). Intelligent people believe that a person's worth is derived from the merits of that individual, and their inclusion in the aforementioned arbitrarily-defined identity groups is irrelevant.

Idiots heap praise or scorn upon people for things that they have no control over, such as skin color. Intelligent people heap praise or scorn upon people because of their individual accomplishments or contributions.

Your obsession with arbitrary "identity politics" places you in the idiot group. Notice I'm not saying you're an idiot because you're white, or canadian, or anything that is out of your control. I am saying you're an idiot because you merit the description.

White people aren't allowed to want to live in white areas because of "muh racism". But whenever the SJWs cry about election results and threaten to move to new countries, they always want to go to white countries. Diversity is shit... I love my German dentist and don't mind the curry house, the corner shop, the foreign doctors are cool... But it quickly becomes an issue when I walk down the street hearing Polish and seeing a sea of hijabs. Is this meant to feel like home to me? I mean, I don't mind so much inviting a few guests over, but I don't want them fucking flooding my house until it barely feels like I belong there anymore. Then local businesses shut down because of the changing demographic and places I love are replaced with "Allah's Kebab Jihad Den". This is not okay.

Controlled demographics would be ideal. No handouts for minority families with more kids than the average native white family would be one way to tackle demographic struggles.

But on topic I see your concern... But I still wouldn't approach the issue in the "I automatically hate you because you're black" type of way. I sometimes find I am prone to this type of behavior when I see a hijab, but I try not to automatically judge people. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised even by women in hijabs.

A: We live in democracies, so the individual is fucking irrelevant
B: The fact that are born black doesn't make it any less relevant to reality.
C: This is Sup Forums, not tumblr, get the fuck out
D: Nations and countries are formed from groups, not individuals, the characteristics & averages of the groups is key, something blacks ruin

We can have foreigners living and working in our countries without giving them citizenship
Without giving them welfare, without letting them vote

Obviously the root of the problem is not the blacks, nothing forced those marxists back in the 50's to shout "white supremacism" at any white who wanted to live amongst themselves. Maybe some of them were just owned by jews, maybe some of them thought they were making a better world, maybe some just wanted to try to reduce accusations of "racism" from the USSR....

We need to return to a sane way of thinking, not this leftist insanity which has taken over

2/11

>we live in democracies so the individual is irrelevant

this is what leftists and communists believe. delete your Sup Forums account.

>We can have foreigners living and working in our countries without giving them citizenship
>Without giving them welfare, without letting them vote

Yeah but you know they wouldn't be happy with that. Because for some reason people wouldn't be grateful for the opportunity to live and work in another country and in return treat the country with the respect it deserves... Nah, instead they would freak out about how it's "JUST NOT FAIRRRRR!!!! IT'S RACISM!!!!" Well if it's not fair, go the fuck home.

Immigrants seem to feel entitled like the country they move to is "theirs" the moment they touch down.

There's not enough of us

>Mexican
>hardworking
Spic loving cucks in this thread

This is reality
It is the averages that determine the success of a country

The vast majority of colonists in America were opposed to the American revolution. Most of them wanted to continue to be cucked by the crown. It was a small group of individuals with big ideas that caused it to happen. They were the minority.

Many of the crown loyalist cucks just loved the taste of the king's cock soooo much that they moved north to your faggot-ass syrupnigger territory of the crown.

The collective majority never accomplishes anything. If the question of independence had been put to a vote in the American colonies then it would have failed, and we would have royal inbred faggots on our money (sound familiar?) instead of champions of individual liberty.

You belong in a herd. You belong in Canada.

syrupniggers BTFO

Haha, tribal politics are the future. If you have no tribe, you are fucking done. That especially goes for delusional cucks like you. Take your hyper individualism and fuck yourself with it.

America is not the champions of individual liberty anymore. We have more laws and regulations than most countries. We have a larger prison population than the rest of the world combined. We have the largest surveillance state in existence.

Listen, I like America, but don't lie and say we are the champions of individual liberties. We are the champions of neocon foreign policy for Israel and gibsmedat for low IQ third worlders.

>tribal politics are the future
>(the most ancient form of politics) are the future

You would sound just as stupid if you said "feudalism" instead of "tribal". Tribal politics are primitive. There is no merit to tribal affiliation, It is nothing more than a cowardly attempt to seek protection because you are scared. It took men with big balls to break away from their tribes and move north, conquering wild europe. It took men with big balls to break away from europe and colonize the Americas. It took men with big balls to break away from the tribe and move west, settling the continent from sea to sea. It would require canadiens with big balls to settle the vast untamed territories in Cuckanada, but unfortunately no such men exist in that crown territory so it never happened.

>America is not the champions of liberty anymore
Yes, it is. There is a long list of things that I can do here in America that I can't do in cucked countries that value the collective over the individual. I can, for example, call you a nigger and there will be no repercussions. I could get a bullhorn, stand in front of city hall, and proclaim that you are a nigger while burning a pile of American flags and bibles. There is no law preventing me from doing so, even though one could argue that my action is detrimental to society, because my individual rights are more important under the law than the collective feelings of others.

You have a point, to an extent, in that those liberties are under threat from leftists, but to say that they don't exist is to ignore reality. If you just give up on that idea and figure that the leftists have already won then you may as well just vote for Hillary. "We" are not champions of neocon foreign policy. Many of our elected leaders are, but as long as elections are still being held then the potential to reverse that tide is still there. If at some point elections are canceled and replaced by royal appointments then we have a problem.

Without tribes the people that inhabited Northern Europe would not have survived one winter. The settlement of North America by Europeans was a collectivist effort. I know you don't want to believe that, but it is true. You are mistaking the concept of "rugged individualism", with minimal central authority due to a high trust society with the fairy tale of Hercules

So you are saying that the US is the only country in the world that you can call someone a nigger? C'mon.

Westill have the Bill ofRights. The only thing we did wrong was allow Jews to become judges and legislators.

kek

for the newbies,

1 POST
P
O
S
T

ok you're right. we should reinstitute a tribal system of law and politics. That sounds like a good plan, cheers. Can I be in charge of the rain dance committee? I understand you'll probably have to consult some fuckign tea leaves or something before you can answer, but just let me know asap because I need to pray to my ancestors for advice and its only possible to do so when the moon is full, so timing is everything.

Have you ever looked at data for the voting done in America? It is along distinctly tribal lines. Regions and ethnicities vote in distinct groups. There is a reason that the national elections in the US comes down to a handful of states. 40+ states are already decided simply due to their tribal/demographic make up.

What the fuck do you think political parties are? The US is ruled by a blue and a red tribe. They even have animals as their symbols (logos). Of course there are sub tribes that use the political parties as a form of an alliance, but the concept is the same. And yes, there are modern day societal norms that in many cases are no different than your average Aztec rain dance from 600 years ago. Your mistake is thinking that humans have actually evolved more than they have over the last 500 years and it is a big one.

If you don't like the word tribe, fine, there are other words to choose from. I actually prefer the term ingroup. If you think you don't need an ingroup in declining empire that is the United States you are simply to dumb to take seriously.

You would probably get a fine for setting a fire within city limits without a proper container, however your point is valid

Not really. You don't even really have freedom of speech anymore. Go ahead and try to speak out against Israel in New York state. You will get boycotted by the entire state government. Try and pass regulations against transsexual bathroom use and see how far you get.

You only have "the freedom" to speak out against pre prescribed topics. If you go outside the reservation you will get fucked.

Well, hate speech must be silenced. And before you start hacking away at your keyboards, don't even bother.

Like all amendments, there are reasonable limitations. You can peacefully assemble on a freeway, you can write libelous things about someone, and same goes for hate speech.

No you didnt. Im from Brazil. I used to own a company in which i employed mostly hispanics.

I had over 3000 of them in a short 3 years.
They are lazy, always late and sleep whenever you arent looking.

You fell to the meme and youre too stupid to realize, im brazilian and even im able to say my people are a bunch of lazy cunts too. Just because im hard working it doesnt pardon my entire race for it.

Fuck immigrants
Fuck blacks
Fuck democrats

Make America not Brazil

Trump or war 2016

>political parties are tribes
No, they are not. Tribal affiliation is not a choice, it is selected at birth. You are born into a tribe. Political affiliation is a choice.

>humans haven't evolved in the last 500 years
I can't even understand how fucking dumb someone has to be to believe this.

yeah i realized that after I posted it but, like you said, the point is valid. I would receive a fine or short jail time for the fire, but not for what I was saying. If I travelled to London and called the mayor a sand nigger without lighting a fire I would be jailed, but I can wear a t-shirt like pic related in the US without any legal repercussions.

Please show me an example of a person who was jailed or fined in the US for speaking out against jews.

Also i employed them because they worked for half wages.

Fuck you i needed to make maximun profits

Either way the company went under long long long time ago

This dude gets it. The US is third world if Trump isn't elected.

Probably, but in the mean time go fuck yourself kike.

severely underrated

Yep.

We HAVE to stop immigration, the shit i heard immigrants saying growing up was intense, they hate whites and would stab the US in the back at first opportunity

You actually believe that humans have evolved in the last 500 years? If you do you are a retard. Technology has advanced, our ability to preserve knowledge has expanded, but we as physical beings have not evolved. We are still the same emotional creatures with the same needs, and same instincts now as we were 500 years ago.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/gov-andrew-cuomo-if-you-boycott-israel-new-york-state-will-boycott-you/2016/06/10/1d6d3acc-2e62-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html

They won't simply fine you, they will slander and destroy you.

Trust me, I know. Tell that to the idiot who doesn't think that humans have ingroup preferences, or in other words - tribes

I asked for an example of someone who was jailed or fined. You did not provide such an example.

If you're afraid of jews and niggers that's fine. The world is full of cowards, and one more won't make a difference.

I did one better. I provided a statement from the government and governor itself. Speak out against, or boycott Israel and you will have the entire state of New York on your ass.

I am not necessarily afraid of niggers or kikes, I am just being a realist. That is better than living in your fairy tale land. It is far better to have a full understanding of what me and my ingroup (or tribe) are up against.

"If you boycott israel NY will boycott you" is not the same as "If you speak out against israel you will go to jail".

You said that there is no free speech in america because you can't talk about jews in NY. I said yes, you can say whatever you want without legal penalty and asked for an example to support your claim. You have yet to provide such an example, because such an example does not exist.

The state of NY is allowed to do business with whomever they want, so choosing not to do business with a particular entity is not a violation of anyone's rights.

You are very, very, very afraid of jews and niggers. You are a coward, and a disgrace to our republic. As long as you have niggers and jews to blame your problems on you will never have to take responsibility for yourself. This is why you are truly the very definition of a textbook nigger. I doubt you feel shame for this, but you should.

> New York will ostracize and financially ruin you
> There is no government threat

Do you realize that you need a license to do most blue collar work in this state. They will simply not license you. They don't even have to boycott you, they will simply make it impossible for you to do business in their state.

Are you really telling me this isn't a legal penalty? Please don't be this fucking stupid just in order to defend your "muh freedoms" non sense.

The article is about government contracts, not licenses. If they denied you a license based on something you said about israel you could sue the shit out of them.

its almost like you don't understand how government or business works. I suspect you have no experience with either one.

Yea, go ahead and sue the New York government, literally the planets base of operations for kike lawyers. The fact that you think that is a plausible plan lets me know you definitely don't know how business or government works.

Hershel is based. He played in one of the hardest hitting defensive eras of the league and killed it. Add this to his resume and he's got nothing going against him except being black.

Stupid bralizian doesnt realize brazil is not a hispanic country, the spanish didnt colonize it. Portugal settled brazil with niggers, thats why its such a third world shithole with lazy workers as you describe. The spanish mixed with the natives of their new world, incas, mayas, aztecs, all who had achieved a greater level of society than any sub saharan african nation. Hispanics are dirty and unhygienic in poorer countries and dont really care for regulations and rules in the workplace, but they are indeed hardworking, religious even if they dont really pay attention at church, and family values are decent but tend to be fucked due to domestic violence and sexual abuse, again in poorer countries. They are basically southerners and hillbillies but with a spanish flavor. Fuck I hate Mexico, but I prefer a lazy beaner to a lazy nigger.

further proof that you are terrified of jews and you use them as an excuse to fail. You sound like a nigger who cries that he can't get a job because of da white mayne

lol I just remembered that he was on the bobsled team too