When white women say they want their ideal man to be "tall, dark and handsome" how does that make you feel pol?

When white women say they want their ideal man to be "tall, dark and handsome" how does that make you feel pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_19497_6-terrifying-things-nobody-tells-you-about-donating-sperm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like i've been told some bullshit by a marxist who is either a shit-skin or hates themselves.

I earn 3,5k/m and I watch anime.
Guess how much I care about women

I feel like people have lost the meaning of the word dark

>I earn 3,5k/m and I watch anime.
And you still want to kill yourself on a daily basis.

You did something wrong somewhere.

They mean dark as in brooding and mysterious.

>Caring what women say
There's your problem

>when this little cuck hears "dark" he immediately assumes it's all about that BBC

I dont want to procreate
I dont want to have obligations
I dont want some fucking woman shitting up my life for sex
I want to have fun.

>1,4 children per white german woman
CLEARLY YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH, FAGGOT!

STEH AUF UND GEHT DEIN VOLK RETTEN! GODVERDAMN!

MFW I'm 6'2
MFW I'm half Italian
MWF I have light blues eyes
MFW I'm tan

I don't have a face for this desu senpai.

Because white women don't want lil white diks they want superior black bulls to impregnate them. Lil white dik cuckbois are genetic garbage white women want to have superior black bull seed.

>italian

*north african

Have fun while being cucked by muslim rapefugees

They really mean "Tall, Bronze, and Handsome". As in Italian or Southern French, not African.

people who want to make ideal sperm bank babies are almost exclusively white

cracked.com/article_19497_6-terrifying-things-nobody-tells-you-about-donating-sperm.html

>#6. Minorities, Runts and Gingers Need Not Apply

Kekek, I live literally hundreds of kilometres away from them.
Enjoy Islam on your shitty Island tho.

Jewish meme

>Caring about bitches fish like reactions

Also sage
Also false meme

see
sorry niggers just cant compete

The only redpill in the thread and everyone ignores it. GG Sup Forums you're all stupid as fuck except for one guy

Awww lil white dik takes out charts how cute. How does it feel sitting on a computer searching for charts white superior black bulls fuck your race into extinction?

>ctrl-f
>dik

Welcome back.

>Tall
>Dark
>BBC

These are all common qualities of black men, a white men like this is like finding a unicorn. How can we blame white women???

They mean this, faggot

Luckily in China women all want 高富帅, rich handsome and tall so no niggers

Fuck the south like Yiwu though, gas them already

That their romance novels are suspiciously Howardian.

Charts speak facts and truth mate, I wouldn't expect a nigger to listen to facts and truth though.

pecs too round
gas him

How can chinks even compete?

>implying your pecs look better than that

when i go to store i see many romance novels lining checkout.
they all have a pirate or lumberjack or some shit feeling up some girls tits and ass.
these are vagina wetters, long boring fuck books.
NONE. NONE. NOT ONE. of the men on the covers of their women smut are black.
>they dont WANT poop dick, they settle for it.

i wish that were me

LITERATE women don't want darkie dick.

>he thinks they mean black
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

feels good being a non-midget Mexican.

Good because the saying is supposed to be about Southern Europeans with dark hair, and I'm a spaghetti monster.

That Tall Dark and Handsome thing has nothing to do with skin color you stupid nigger.

That term arose before niggers were even shown civilization retard

Shut up Sasuke

It makes me feel like they're talking about dark hair, not skin.

They just mean blonde men look faggy.

>didn't even read the thread

Its called going outside and getting a tan fgt

Comes from when men worked outside.
I'm white, but every summer I end up extremely dark, back of my neck is darker than a nig from Sudan. Tall, dark and handsome is describing a well built man who isn't afraid to work, farm boys for example.

Listen, Trayvon... you need to understand something: any white woman that wants you, we don't want.

Any white woman that would fuck a black man has some serious red flags, some of which might otherwise take weeks, months, perhaps even years to come to light, and yet when we see her with one of you we can immediately write her off.

That's the hilarious irony of it; even now, you're serving us by separating the chaff from the grain. The more things change, the more they stay the same, am I right?

When a white man who is worth a damn sees a white woman with a nigger, it's not anger we feel, we feel... it's hard to describe, and I don't know that there's a word for it, but it's kind of like a mix between pity and contempt.

You boys tend to forget that your entire "business model" is unsustainable, welfare states will always fail, and you can only breed with impunity whilst contributing nothing as long as society is willing/able to humor you, and that's not for much longer, I'm afraid.

>How does it feel sitting on a computer searching for charts white superior black bulls fuck your race into extinction?
I wouldn't know. How does it feel knowing no matter how many times you say black lives matter, it doesn't make it true?

---So concludes conversing w/ a chimp---

Remember my white brothers, you are obligated to sire at least three white children in your lifetime.

This
A woman who traveled with Kerouac wrote nasty, nasty poems about well-hung farm boys, I forget her name though. My old gf read one to me

Well, I am tall and dark. Don't know about handsome.

Wait, by "dark" you mean hair color, right?

>When white women say they want
How fucking pathetic are you that you care what women say or want?

Here's a tip for life: You take what you want from women and then ignore the fuck out of them. And they'll love you more for it.

Seriously though, you virgins astound me.

Piss off nigger. There are literally threads made by legit women who say most of white women dont like niggers due to their fucked up face (retarded nose, big lips, wierd skull shape), underground gangsta speech, i-want-to-fuck-you atitude etc etc. Lets not start with how stupid most niggers are... so go back to sucking your jailmates dick.

"dark" is mysterious you dumb cuck