myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WUZ

WIZARDS

EN

SHEET

SHEIT

MERLIN N POO

That is way too powerful. MTG power creep man, this is retarded.

top kek he looks like he's going in for a lay up.

got mine last month. 3 more RPTQs to go

Stab Master Arson

The guy it was based on was azn wasn't that was enough minority? Or do they not count anymore

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=EsceIIpSdeM

Asians prove that whites don't discriminate based on race, but rather on ability. They also prove that intelligence differences between races are genetic.
So Asians must be silently discarded and their successes marginalized.
#AznPrivilege

>not playing duel monsters

>not checking this 5

Dam

One spell. It's no Traumatize/Keening Stone.

It's a reprint you chucklefuck

Thread status: derailed
>more so after you check this 9

S O S
I EAT A SHELTON
S O S
I EAT A BRYAN

I'll check that 5

But how about this 3

I liked it before every deck started revolving around an archtype. It sort of ruined the creativity that went into making a deck.

The original one was Asian, why turn him into a nigger?

Fuck me that's OP

Because it's a promo and those usually get new art

lol it's garbage

Is anyone else tired about current sets including more and more blacks in European settings, and just in general? Like 50+% of people represented are black.

GEE THEY SHOULD REALLY MAKE A MODE THAT LIMITS THE CARD POOL TO THE MOST RECENT SETS IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN A FRESH AND RELEVANT META

Magic: The Gathering is a completely KEKED game.

Lead Designer Mark (((((ROSEWATER))))) has, over the last few years introduced:

Ridiculous number of female, gay, autistic, transgender, and colored characters including numerous new artwork featuring characters of color.

It wasn't always like this - just right around Theros block the game just went full cuck and never looked back.

Fun fact, Force of Will and Snapcaster Mage, two of the most powerful and commonly played cards in the entire game, both have been given new artwork featuring black characters.

youre both cucks

check this 8

>my 4 confirms it

here is my favorite op card, it is the best in an enchantment deck.

>caring about character designs
>not only caring about stats
>>tumbler

Mono color against a white deck it isn't

What is hexproof and what are the symbols in the upper left for?

Sorry but I can't stand seeing niggers on my Magic cards....Not to mention degenerate bullshit like homosexuals and trans

Wtf why didn't they keep Asian man

hex proof means can't be targeted by enemy spells and abilities.

card on the left is what you put down first, read the text to see how to transform it to the card on the right.

I just got back into the game with the Xbox magic duels game, it's okay.

you won't be encountering those any time soon.

kek giveth and kek taketh away my white friend

>Snapcaster Mage

We'll, standard is essentially fucked for the next 3 rotations now.

Blue players are just going to interrupt for dayz before you can even get any momentum in early game.

Thanks user, that seems a little OP but I guess magic always had combos like that.

I am personally apathetic to the art but to each his own.

the 3rd spell is the epitome of op

forgot pic

it's pretty good, but it is also a rare.

it is really useful because there is a mechanic called *madness* where you can cast a discarded card from your hand for a different mana cost.

ie flip him when is targeted to die, and also play the madness cost on another card. some madness summons did bonus stuff.

I hadn't played since ravnica, the first set, so it took a while to get back into it. the Xbox game helped, but I'm sure that bitch cheats.

meh, just have to swing her for 5 next turn. can't be worse than half the eldrazi nonsenae

That's racist. He looks like he's dribbling.

>Use mass calcify on a black creature
>Creature is a skeleton
>He doesn't become invincible.
Shit game.

the spell is permanent it does not matter if she dies I won every game I casted it. after casting it you tell attack with everything hoping everything will die, because it will come back as soon as your turn ends, untapped.

you also get your opponent cards that you managed to kill.

as far as I see it, it is literally an "I win"

button.

AUTISM

Some guy the other day was talking about his racism themed Corvax deck. Forgot to ask him if he had a decklist.

A-are you there?

Invoke Prejudice, anyone?

And not an imitator here could keep up with the touch of the King of Games.

>it's the "Oh, SNAP" caster.

To be fair, the original art for force of will looks like it was a coon

>3rd spell
>OP
Actually her first two spells are miles better, especially the second spell. All you need to do is lock-down the board with Fleshbag Marauder. The discard is not a big deal, and you can run some madness utility cards if you like. Outside of that you can also run stuff like Nantuko Husk, Blister Pod, Zulaport Cutthroat, Relentless Undead, and Catacomb Sifter for various interactions with each other. Your choice what to run after this; but some Bone Splitters, Alter Reaps, and Complete Disregard are recommended.

I personally do not like playing pure black. my favorite deck is a black white enchantment deck. and to me it is optimal to have creatures that have spells like life link, first strike, double strike, for obvious reasons.

Until these dubs