Is Sup Forums ready for the flood of IMDB users once they swarm in after 20th of February?

Is Sup Forums ready for the flood of IMDB users once they swarm in after 20th of February?

Brace yourselves faggots!

What happen on the 20th?

this

IMDB is literally cancelling their message boards because they can't handle the bantz

no more imdb boards

Can't wait for TheChamCham

>oh noez a board dedicated to television and film will be infested by users who discuss television and film and not memez24/7!!!!!!!1!!1

As long as they lurk a bit and actually want to discuss film/tv I don't give a shit who comes here.

imdb is like super reddit though
you dont want that now, do you user?

literally cant be worse than the Sup Forums false flags pedo and blacked threads spammed daily

Somebody that uses imdb would just go to reddit or something, wouldn't they? This place doesn't seem like it would be popular. We barely even talk about movies

so is Sup Forums, tho.

>Somebody that uses imdb would just go to reddit or something, wouldn't they?

they are closing the boards because of MAGA shills and political talk. Sup Forums is going to be a safe heaven for them

Don't they actually discuss films there? I don't think they'd like it here.

imdb has more shitposting than Sup Forums tbqh.

>Don't they actually discuss films there?

If they discussed television and film then their boards wouldn't be getting deleted

Why isn't Sup Forums being deleted then?

Reddit isn't popular anymore

Different company's, but both r9k and pol have been deleted in the past when they veered to far off their intended subjects. So tv might eventually

imdb is worse than Sup Forums. Go to the game of thrones board for instance. it's a cesspool

>it's a cesspool
>what are got generals

kek

>imdb plebs flee here
>Sup Forums shits on their shitty movie taste
>hurr durr people r mean here

I sure am ready for the greatest shitstorm here on Sup Forums

at least they talk about got in got generals sometimes

>imdb plebs flee here
>blacked and cunny threads greet them
>along with Sup Forums bait threads
glorious

the type of people that browse imdb forums probably can't find this place

I've already been inviting them and leaving them links to here

>they've never visited an imdb forum

imdb is hardly moderated at all and is full of trolls. Makes this place look civilised

this board is already cucked by jew faggot niggers

I mostly go on reddit bevause there isnt enough content here. Only a few tens of ppl in threads anymore. Chan is dead, and meme killed it

>probably can't find this place
You mean the site that is regularly linked to on youtube, facebook, twitter and reddit? Sup Forums has been on the same level as reddit since 2010

>implying most of Sup Forums didn't already come from imdb boards

Literally spent most of the early to mid 2000's on those boards

Nice bait (you) got there

>newfags thinking 4chins is still somehow obscure

>I mostly go on reddit

And people tell me Redditors are just a meme here.

Jesus

Those threads are the only reason people come to chanland

they do more often than Sup Forums anyway. you just have to stay away from the bad threads/posters. the ignore function is good. best part of not being anonymous.

>Those threads are the only reason I come to chanland
FTFY

Literally nothing

Because everyone is on Sup Forums now

We won't notice a change

I dont frequent pol, but tv doesnt hold a candle. It's basically just a kristen stewart board, with some pedo memes thrown in

You guys are idiots.

they Arrived!

Wow, he summed up nearly every thread that has been on tv over the last 6 months.

HEY!

GET IN HERE!

BTW PIC IS OC

You can do what the podcast and radio fags are doing and that is asking for /asp/ to be replaced.

There was a thread wanting a /rad/ board for radio and podcast. Hiro might not want to add a new board. So it has been suggested over and over again to get rid of /asp/ as it's the most useless board on Sup Forums. According to users, the threads are one guy having a conversation with himself, he is on this site all day and makes a thread in /asp/ every 2 minutes. It's a waste of bandwidth and space

You can keep bringing up replacing /asp/ with Radio, Podcast and Film

/rpf/

NOT /film/

imdbs worst comments are tame to average here