>Where did it all go so wrong for her?
She hasn't met me yet
>I can't stand thick eyebrows.
faggot

>Date Seth McFarlane
>Have eyebrows that you have to trim every 6 hours

nice name fag

i like that form of breast parting

She was so shitty in GOT. This bitch literally plays the same character, gerself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing she looks like a freak on screen and is done.

is that image from 10 years ago?

...that you know of...

The face tells of her sweet impulses. These are the type of girls who literally go back alley on guy after he flexes his muscles. Ain't no beta got time for that.

she should be a millionaire by now and can do whatever she wants to

Sounds like the perfect life.

why does it look like her back is glued to the dress

I can't stop toying my ass over pictures of Emilia it's like I'm addicted, the smugger the better, throw some big red lips in and we've got a party.

Dunno. If she asked me to impregnate her I would do so immediately. I'm sure others would as well.

Hey Sweetie, women's opinions don't belong on this board, or any board for that matter.

Just to set you straight though, a woman's ONLY biological objective, and therefore only definable meaning of life is to reproduce before her womb dries up and just becomes another cunt taking up space.

I hope this got through to you.

When she started bleaching and then waxing her arm hair.

playing the dick carousel for too long. now she is old and used up (soon also dryed up).

I guess she still got around 5 years for someone to take advantage of her increasing desperation.

Having free will makes biological objectives obsolete.

I think hers are obnoxious but Cara's makes me feel fuzzy. I have fucked feminine thick eyebrows myself though so maybe I see a bit of me in Cara.

>trip fag
>literal fag

Color me shocked

>that hand

She will be overweight in 5 years.

t. genetics pro

She's not done. Disney, with their BASED!!!!! infinite wisdom cast her in Han Solo. No doubt she will be costar. I think Kathleen Kennedy or Jar Jar or somebody in their crew must be a GoT faggot.

That pic is like 7 years old.

>Liberal Logic

Just because you have the ability to lie to yourself, doesn't mean there aren't objective truths you cockgoblin.

And even if you don't believe in objective truths, common sense and rationality defines logical conclusions.

Example:
>White people have a lower birthrate than any other race.
>White people are responsible for every modern scientific and technological break through that exists.
>The fabric that holds modern civilization together is thanks to White people.

>Conclusion: If white people die out, the world will divert back to a pseudo-stone age populated exclusively by subhumans.

See?

you're there too. problem?

I don't know what point you were trying to make in that retarded rambling, but having free will makes biological objectives obsolete.

>White people are responsible for every modern scientific and technological break through that exists.
>The fabric that holds modern civilization together is thanks to White people.

But this is fucking wrong though. Civilization as you know it isn't even a "white people" development lmao.

>he believes in free will
free will is just a bunch of chemical reactions trying to make so you reproduce, if it is not, then congratulations you're sick.

>Liberal logic Example #2
>Can't refute the opponents statement, and refuses to backup their own statement with ANY supporting information
>Repeats the same exact statement verbatim

People like you are the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore.

I'm 30 and a virgin. There's nothing wrong with that and there is no need to rush it. All things will come when we are ready.

I challenge you to list 5 major modern advancements that haven't been created by White people. You can use any category you'd like i.e, philosophy, medicine, government, technology etc..

I'll wait.

Tbh, that's smug as fuck.

Pyramids, language, fire, building boats, farming.

WE WUZ KINGS N SHIEET

>*moves eyebrows*
>i'm acting!

kys by train fag

>stone triangles
>important advancement

>no man
>no children
Get with the 21st Century, Lena Dunham tells us those are redundant vestiges of a misogynistic patriarchal society that should be shunned.

What went so wrong?

I used to really like this guy, it's was funny as hell

Hey man, great list. Really, I mean it. You totally shouldn't kill yourself. To counter those hot innovations (3 of which aren't even factually accurate) here's some thing white people have done.

Electricity
Theory of Evolution
The Internet
Satellites
Theory of Relativity
The Big Bang Theory
Penicillin
DNA
Periodic Table
X-Rays
Quantum Theory
Atomic Bomb
Nuclear Fusion
Cars/ Planes/ Modern boats that aren't made of wood and mud
Space Travel and Exploration
Modern Democracy
The Copernicum System
Discovery of Gravity
Electricity
Theory of Evolution
Louis Pasteur's Discoveries in Sanitation
Theory of Relativity
The Big Bang Theory
Penicillin
DNA
Periodic Table
X-Rays
Quantum Theory
Atomic Bomb
Nuclear Fusion
Cars/ Planes/ Modern boats that aren't made of wood and mud

I would go on, but I'd literally be listing things for the next 4 hours. You enjoy those pyramids though dude!

TL;DR The white race is the reason you don't live in a hut in Africa/South America/China. Be more appreciative to us, because you need us, we don't need you.

All of that has been acheived by enslaving, abusing and stealing knowledge from other races.

You are so rude user

Do you take credit for the technological achievements of your entire race because you feel guilty that you haven't achieved anything?

Ill give you the first 2....but how did we steal anything? You guys were just sitting on all these great ideas to use for later? Why wait?

I can't stand lazy-eye

It baffles me that anyone is attracted to ScarJo

>Ayo Jamal, I ever tell you bout the time I came up with The Theory of Relativity after smoking crack all night a couple months ago and then some white devil named Albert Einstein straight jacked that shit from me dawg!

They picked our cotton user. We didn't use them for their minds.

shes a feminist icon

shes not supposed to have a man or kids at age 30, shes supposed to be free and independent

2011 Emilia is best Emilia.

Because we knew that using all that knowledge the world would be ruined.... and just look at the world now. You have destroyed the whole fucking planet u peace of shit

>almost 37 y/o
>no children
Where did all go so wrong for her?

I do incredibly well for myself user, thanks for asking. To answer your question though, I recognize the clear pattern of White civilization being the driving force behind innovation, and if we want to keep advancing the White race needs to be preserved.

Do you disagree?

muslim arabs created modern numeracy, mathematical and useful applications have come from this in all areas of life - architecture, warfare, science, etc.
asians spread transferred knowledge across from asia to europe and the middle east.
literally just google Genghis Khan and you can find this out.

Stay fucking mad, you simple minded racist

I'm guessing you don't like Jewish Einstein either, bit odd to use him in a retarded argument

Why should she? She is wealthy actress with interesting life. Also she dating Burton, and this guy is too old for children.

Post more rare Emilia's.

Jews are an evil slimy race of people user, but they're still white.

>Eva Green
>wealthy
lol, no

Please stop rmeinding me that that is a real thing. Fucking Hollywood fucking with my favorite franchise.

Whoops. Responded to the wrong retard.

How can you get stretchmarks on such small boobs?

Heels, spanks and push-ups really are a god send for wealthy fat chicks

>short
>pudgy
>smug cunt face
>not a very good actress
Jeez I wonder. If she hadn't been in GoT nobody would even know who she is.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

Her hand doesn't look particularly fat, how can you tell?
Also she's been overweight but seems to have lost a bit more recently

>user you have such a greedy little bumhole.

It's fun to watch you literally grasp at straws in order to attempt to justify the continued existence of the useless and problematic races on earth.

The two main characters both have a lazy eye

Also the movie is gonna suck

>30 years old
>no spouse
>no children
>shitpost whole day

what happen ?

El peruANO

>if you keep pushing me out I'm going to have to keep forcing it back in

>30 years old
>no girl
>no children

whom else?

>I simply love it when precum is dripping off your balls

can't believe she is now going to be in Star Wars history.
NOT CANON

>31
>wife of 10 years
>one child

>no money

jew

Say what you will about Emilia but she has good chemistry with most of the people she work with

T B H

Hey, sweetie, I think you got lost on your way to /r9k/.

Actually 30-35 is the perfect time to settle down and have a child

Fuck having baby in your 20s

Any pics from when she still had hairy arms?

I don't even think she's that good looking but my god, does she send muh dick wild

>it's an /r9k/ thread on Sup Forums
come on guys, we have separate boards for a reason

She's got nice fat upper arms, good for armpit or elbow pit fucking.

friendly reminder for whites to please stop appropriating jewish culture and achievements...

Free will doesn't exist.

>I can't leave the basement so there's no free will

BRAVO /r9k/

USB

>projecting this hard

Hello Laplace, 20th century called, you need to read up on non-newtonian physics...

Yes it does.
For example, all of my reason tells me to not reply to your retarded post, and yet here I am.

go fight your gamergate, kid

Nice fat legs too, great ear warmers

The assumption being that I'm talking about determinism. Why is everyone on this board so retarded? Consciousness is an illusion. Your brain makes decisions before you even perceive the decision having been made. Neuroscientists proved this ages go.

It never went right to begin with she's a shit tv actor

I will wait for you...

Only for certain decisions and certainly not for others.... YOU RETARD!

>39 Years old
>No kids
>No husband

Should be a crime to waste some genes.

No, all of them. The thing you perceive as your consciousness has never made a decision in your life.

Why does she remind me so much of Big Suze?