This 14 year old is legal across 70% of the world except for jew countries like mine

This 14 year old is legal across 70% of the world except for jew countries like mine
say something nice to her

She acted well in The Devil's Rejects

you're too dumb to decide whether or not you're ready to have sex and if it's jewish to not want illegitimate children running around my country then i'm a big sweaty smelly jew.

oy vey!

what sport is this

>kneeling
Football

ebebobebiphilia

and yet your teen pregnancy rate is still among the highest in the civilized world....

>Not man enough to get a woman
>has to creep on children

Sad!

I'd love to marry a girl when she was 14 and get her knocked up 5 or 6 times and have her love me and be wholly devoted to me. Who the fuck wouldn't? You'd have to be a total fag not to.

yeah well we can't just nuke the deep south, what do you want us to do? have them secede? they wouldn't last two days, mexican cartels would be running everything in a matter of hours.

How old is she: ?

I like how when you start to travel in lets's say one of those murderous Central American countries, things get gradually better and more civilized the further north you go

I guess in an adventure game you should actually start in Canada as Level 1 and El Salvador then being the final boss to beat in the end.

>decide
Fuck is wrong with you, idiot? The girl doesn't decide shit but she goes along with what you say because she trusts you implicitly. That's male-female love, something which is much obscured today. Thankfully I have a set of balls and I can guide you through this fog.

>illegitimate children
That didn't happen 150 years ago. The problem is the state being involved not hurr durr these girls are too young. It's not too hard to realise that having children requires resources and therefore you shouldn't have them until you have 'acquired a fortune.'
A lot of people really need their ass kicked. Can't believe i'm lecturing an American on why big government sucks. Disgusting faggot.

too old, tits too big

it's not too hard to realize, eh? well, that's never stopped anyone from not realizing it.

No, dipshit. People can realise it just fine enough. It's common fucking sense. The only time people didn't realise it is when the state got involved and decided they would pay for your fuck-ups.

the state got involved because it was happening, it didn't start happening because of the state. should we be more like the chinks, leaving human beings to starve to death in the middle of the woods?

t. virgin

YOU SHOULD FUCK GIRLS WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY FUCKED BY OTHER MALES WITH TATOOS STDS AND ALL

>wanting virgins
If I wanted to fuck a board I would

>a 14 year old dick enters a 14 year old girl
non issue
>a 25 year dick enters a 14 year old girl
OY VEY JAIL HIM SHE WILL HAVE ISSUES

aoc are just protectionist laws voted by old women to take away the competition

>the spanish pedo entered the thread

oh boy, here we go

Reported this post to whatever the Spanish equivalent of the FBI is, weirdo

you are the crafter in a virgin
you make her move fagget

spain's back on his bullshit

Yes, the state got involved because of there were so many bastards and dead-beat dads. It's not like the numbers of those things have exploded in recent years or anything.

Care to offer a less bitchy, more substantive rebuttal?

The cuck nations are speaking, everyone listen to their feminized opinions aproved by the state

>t. btfo catalonian

alright, what's her name so i can say something nice.

The Chad Spain.

The Virgin Everywhere Else

>muh law
fuck off