What does pol think of Christian's from the Middle East?

Are you with us or against us? I'm from the Christian parts of Iraq. Ask me questions!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GidwjklLt_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do muslims try to behead you or blow up churches?

So you're assyrian?

I went to high school with some Egyptian Copts, they were bros 10/10

Not bad and you guys also tend to follow the tenets of christianity better than alot of western christians.

Yes. Sunni's more than Shia's but yeah. I hate when the west claims that Arab's are destroying their own history. Bitch that shit is Assyrian, we were here way before your Arab asses existed.
ISIS is mainly in the Nineveh plains which was predominately Christian. Everywhere they have taken over that had a church is gone. The Kurd's did the same to us during the Genocide.

Do you practice Christianity in private then since you might get beheaded?
Also, aren't you scared that ISIS might get you or are you in a pretty safe part of Iraq?

We've failed you. I'm sorry.

Guess you could say that. I was baptized into that church. My father is Chaldean Catholic; same ethnicity though, just different denomination. I was raised a Catholic too.

Christian's in that part of the world are/will always be nice.

Nice. I live in north Chicago and I think we have the largest assyrian population in the US.

Can we swap all the somalis here for your people?

Well I live in Canada now. We have our own villages and districts. Muslims don't live around us, we don't allow them in our villages/districts. Segregation if you will. Even here in Canada, my parent's segregate us from Muslims areas.

>Are you with us or against us?

Bro we pray for you guys in church every Sunday, and I pray for your safety in my personal prayers as well.

We are brothers in Christ, and that's more important than flags and skin color.

?

Been there. No you guys don't. It's a mixture of Michigan or California. They don't count people born domestically.

I see, so your a refugee?

What do you think can solve the problems of the middle east and terrorism? Do you think we need to have a full scale war and take over the middle east?

We've abandoned your people. We've scarified them at the alter of globalism. We chose Islam over ME Christians because there are more Muslims. We armed the very people genociding you.

I know how you feel, it's a problem here in Canada too. Your government doesn't take in Christian's anymore. It's not PC.

We need you to gain more power for the eventual retaking of Constantinople.

Thanks, the US has done a lot to protect our people from extermination both by the Ottoman empire and now by the Arabs. I appreciate it a lot! I have family in Texas who serve!

I'm perfectly happy with your kind of refugee coming here as families provided you start working asap

It's the 3rd world filth pretending to be syrians that need exterminating but sadly our nog in chief and trudeau both seem set on only importing mohammedians

Based.

They hate Muslims and Jews about equally.

I'm with you

aslong as your stay with your middle eastern religion in the middle east

Was a refugee a long time ago. I'm a full time uni student and work part time.
If you want me to be honest you need to stop the people funding it. Pakistan, Saudi and a few other gulf countries. Most Muslims in Syria, and Iraq are just Muslims culturally. All of them drink, smoke and have sex more than any Christian I have ever met. You'd be surprised to know how many terrorists are actually Paki or one of those Indian Muslim races. Overall I don't like Arab's because they killed some of my family but for the most part they're fine as long as you don't bother them. We lived segregated lives so we never really interacted with them. They always waited outside our churches are tried raping our women; but we killed them like dogs and the government didn't care.

The best course of action is to fund people who will stabilize the region. Kurd's are very bad. Worse than Arab's IMO. Saddam was pretty good but he was too paranoid. Assad was much better. SISI in Egypt has been doing good too.

Okay first lemme say how brave you guys are. Not to be cringey but really, I'm catholic but I don't think I'd be as strong as you and your people to continue to worship while psychos try to blow up my church.

But my question is, what was day to day life for you like? You say you have your own villages and districts, but if there Sunnis and Shias trying to wipe you guys out, how do those villages and districts survive? Are they kept secret? Do you have your own militia or something to protect it?

Yeah, 20% of the ME was Christian. and 40% if you only count the North. Now it's in the single digit percentile.

That's something I enjoy thinking about! Removing those nasty graffiti banners they put in there.

Why are the Kurds bad? Are they turkroach tier? I thought they were supposed to be part of the good guys.

Only 20% of the refugees that enter Europe are from Syria. Keep that in mind. They do have their faults but a lot of Syrian's are educated/literate since Assad forces them to go to school.

The kind of superstition you subscribe to doesn't matter. You're should go back to the shithole you crawled out of.

Interesting. It's rather unfortunate that America seems pretty set on maintaining the instability of the Middle East.

Do you have any interesting stories while you were living in Iraq?

hey man, Christian MEs are good people. I know a lot of them. They are the real refugees.

There is a reason Christian's are Assad's right hand men as well as Saddam's. We're militarily gifted from defending ourselves for thousands of years. Muslims don't like to fuck with us because we do retaliate when needed. My Grandfather was in the British-Assyrian Levi's, he killed plenty of Muslims.

Life was good for us. Most of us were well off & own businesses. The Christian parts of the cities are the nicest. We attend universities and stuff. Quality of life is not as good in the West but there are some things nice about where my people come from in the North that the West can't compete with.

We don't have districts anymore in cities like Baghdad because they were taken over by Sunni extremists after the US invaded. However our villages are older than most of Arab Iraq. We have maintained them for generations. I've attached a picture of my mom's village.

Arab's aren't always trying to wipe us out. Depending on where you live Arab's won't dare to come near us other than for trade. If you want me to be completely honest. Arab's treat us way better than Kurd's. Almost all of Kurdistan is built on slaughtered Assyrian/Armenian land.

As long as you're prepared to fight in WWIII alongside us then it's all good

Ha. Good guys...
They kill Christian's more than Arab's. They are in many ways more radical than Arab's. Look what they did in 1915. Even now they're letting ISIS take over our villages just so they can come back and sweep the place and claim it part of Kurdistan.

It was super safe and nice under Saddam. Seriously if there were never wars Iraq would most likely be Dubai tier in many of the major cities. We lived happy lives and were well off as were most Iraqi's. Iraq had a similar quality of life to most of Eastern Europe, similar to Greece.

Is it true that Russia and Syria are the good guys and the US and of course Turkey and Saudi Arabia are the bad guys in the 'war on terror'?

How do we prove who is funding ISIS?

I won't bother you. Why so hostile?

Very much so unfortunately. Gulf countries, your countries top campaign contributors, want to get rid of the competition and your politicians are up for sale while Saudi's are buying. Can't blame them, they were being crushed by Iraq's oil production and were losing lots of money; same goes with Syria.
People already know who's funding ISIS. No one cares. We know the US funds the 'rebels'.The west is too eager to believe what the president wants them to. Only the old people I talk to say it's a shame.

I feel sorry for middle eastern Christians. You are heading for extinction.

I can't recall exact figures and am on my phone so can be bothered looking for source but.....

1880 Christians made up 28% of total middle eastern population
2000 They made up 10%
2050 projected to make up 3-4%

Must be bad to say you are from Iraq or Lebanon, someone automatically thinks you're muslim.

so all the stuff about saddam and kuwait stuff were lies?

Yes, they do. It's funny because almost all the middle eastern's in the West are Christian but we integrate so well. Some of us have been here since the early 1900's and are mixed so much with local populations we don't even know we're Assyrian.
Australia doesn't have to apologize. Your government has done exponentially more for us and you probably don't even know about it. We have a large community in Sydney. Like him or not but Tony Abbott actually spoke at our new year celebration and accepted us as refugees.
youtube.com/watch?v=GidwjklLt_Q
God bless Australia. I want to visit some day but plane tickets from Canada are like $3000.

Kuwait had it coming. There was more to the story. They were doing some sneaky shit like drilling horizontally into Iraq's reserves. I'm not even sure why Kuwait exists desu. They're the same ethnicity as Southern Iraqi's Arab's.

I see. Thanks for answering my questions, going to bed soon. God Bless you iraqi user.

Do you like your new prime minister?

God bless.

She's from a beautiful area then.

Thats quite interesting though. I literally could never wrap my head around how Christians in extremist areas could openly worship, let alone reside in for many years in established villages, before this. Also, the thing about the Kurds - so they're in on basically destroying Syria with the West or are the only doing it to serve their own interests?

I'm not sure. He hasn't done anything noticeable, especially where I live. My city is on its own because we're NDP (New Democratic Party). No one cares about us. Even our old conservative PM fucked off on us.

would crusade with tbhfam

There own interest. They're shooting themselves in the leg though because they have no centralization and are split into 3 main factions that absolutely hate each other.

kk gg thread. I have to study and got to bed. Work/School in the AM.

My Christian brother

THEYRE DOOOOMED I TELL YOU, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEDDDDD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq

Come on man, brush up on your history.

Well aren't you everywhere when it comes to the ME. ;)